TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

Jia you!! Baby dust to you. Still waiting for my O to come, though i am see egg white cm for pass few days already.

Mine is quite watery, like when I'm out, I never pee at all, then my underwear will have a patch of wet wet, that's when it's most fertile right?? I read online is like that... Lol. I never saw egg white before lor.

Mine is quite watery, like when I'm out, I never pee at all, then my underwear will have a patch of wet wet, that's when it's most fertile right?? I read online is like that... Lol. I never saw egg white before lor.
Hmmm i read that its most fertile when your cm is like egg white stretchy kind. Usually when i wipe i can see them on the paper. Keke tmi. I nvr notice all this till i ttc.

Hi all! So Glad I found this thread for some support :) been trying for the past 1 year with no results, so visited gynae for fertility checkup. Found out I have this polyp which doc says may make it difficult to conceive. May have to remove it.
In the meantime am recording BBT Everyday as "homework" given by doc haha. Waiting to go for Fallopian tube x-ray.

Everybody's getting pregnant around me..like almost immediately after getting married. So blessed. Can be demoralizing..All relatives are like so concerned when we are going to have baby haiz. I hope we can all succeed soon and can move on to baby raising threads instead!!

Hmmm i read that its most fertile when your cm is like egg white stretchy kind. Usually when i wipe i can see them on the paper. Keke tmi. I nvr notice all this till i ttc.

I'm feeling so gassy these few days. Thinking if it's a sign of pregnancy or upset stomach lol!!!

Hi all! So Glad I found this thread for some support :) been trying for the past 1 year with no results, so visited gynae for fertility checkup. Found out I have this polyp which doc says may make it difficult to conceive. May have to remove it.
In the meantime am recording BBT Everyday as "homework" given by doc haha. Waiting to go for Fallopian tube x-ray.

Everybody's getting pregnant around me..like almost immediately after getting married. So blessed. Can be demoralizing..All relatives are like so concerned when we are going to have baby haiz. I hope we can all succeed soon and can move on to baby raising threads instead!!

Hi!! Don't bother about other people, if not will feel more stress one!! Polyp once removed will be fine!! JIAYOU!

I'm feeling so gassy these few days. Thinking if it's a sign of pregnancy or upset stomach lol!!!

I heard from my friends from their past pregnancy, they also feel very bloated gassy. Like wan to burp cant burp.. hahah.. Jia you.. Hope its sign of pregnancy!

I just got my Peak O indication yesterday. We only did it on Fri and Yesterday morning. Want to do it last nite, but i am not sure if this kind of pre arrange sex is very stressing for my HB. He cant seem to perform yesterday night. I tell my HB its alright, but he seem disappointed with himself.

I feel bad after that too. Not because we did not managed to do it, but i seem like this TTC is giving my HB alot of stress. It has never been my intention. =( so i am telling myself i should really take it easy with this ttc, although it is really difficult. :(

I heard from my friends from their past pregnancy, they also feel very bloated gassy. Like wan to burp cant burp.. hahah.. Jia you.. Hope its sign of pregnancy!

I just got my Peak O indication yesterday. We only did it on Fri and Yesterday morning. Want to do it last nite, but i am not sure if this kind of pre arrange sex is very stressing for my HB. He cant seem to perform yesterday night. I tell my HB its alright, but he seem disappointed with himself.

I feel bad after that too. Not because we did not managed to do it, but i seem like this TTC is giving my HB alot of stress. It has never been my intention. =( so i am telling myself i should really take it easy with this ttc, although it is really difficult. :(

TTC is always a stressful journey and often when you give up.. that's where the surprise came.. I got my girl when I really give up.. and believe or not.. I tested positive two days before my IVF appt.. phew.. I am lucky.. else i can't imagine the cost and stress which I am going to go through.. I know is hard to say just try to relax as I know is just console words and u r TTC-Ing so hard! Well I think just try ur best.. stay hopeful and positive! Jia you ladies!and many baby dust to all... :)

Coz I feel I am wasting so many test strip!!! Like throwing money in the bin.... so now I buy lots from TB!! Lol
Lolz.. at least 2ww we know dun hv means dun hv.. but O.. can hv but also can dun hv.. duno when coming..

Morning took BBT, see the temp, sian alrdy. Than took test, neg, sian again.

me too..

I always feel my body is warm in the morning.. but when took temp, its at the range of 36.2 - 36.4.. than sian alrdy... hahaha..

Hi.. I'm also trying to ttc. Want to have a rooster baby but dont think will have hope. :(
Im using david ovulation and clearblue to test. But no luck.

Hi baby1234,
I feel the same too. Tried for 1.5 years already. All my close friends who married much later than me were pregnant and happy with kids. This is so demoralising! What's more? My gynae is suspecting I may have endometriosis and referred me to KKH for more check-up. I am not sure how much more I can handle. I can just keep trying, hoping BFP will happen.

Yea, quite standard things Dr will request, series of blood test to be conducted on CD 2/3. HSG scan on CD8/10 which is to scan the fallopian tube to see if there is any blockage, and the sperm analysis for my husband. After my first review with the Dr , he arrange to meet him 6 weeks later, so within this 6 weeks we have to complete all the test he requested.

Reason why i start to seek help from the DR after 5 months of trying is because, i am already in my early thirties, last year i had an op to remove some fibroid and cyst. So i am worried if there is anything wrong with me. :([/QUOT

Oh i see! Im also in early thirties thats why im worried too...lets jiayou for a few mths first!

Hi baby1234,
I feel the same too. Tried for 1.5 years already. All my close friends who married much later than me were pregnant and happy with kids. This is so demoralising! What's more? My gynae is suspecting I may have endometriosis and referred me to KKH for more check-up. I am not sure how much more I can handle. I can just keep trying, hoping BFP will happen.
I also feel the same as u all..all my frds pregnant now ..most of us got married around the same period but im still not pregnant yet. Should have tried to conceive earlier instead...

Hi!! Don't bother about other people, if not will feel more stress one!! Polyp once removed will be fine!! JIAYOU!

Hi! Yar trying not to bother but sometimes they just keep asking.. really dun understand y they can be Soo insensitive! Cny ask and just 2 days ago ask again oh my goodness Yup hope that the polyp is really the root of problem and once removed will be ok. Thanks babe..!!

Hi baby1234,
Hello!! We are in the same boat! Everybody seemed so fertile except me. Actually regretted seeing my gynae so late! If I go earlier perhaps I could have solved my problem earlier! How Long have u been seeing your gynae already? Don't despair! It's good to know what problems we have so that we can solve it asap!

Hi ABC.. which dpo are you now??

Hi dear CD20-CD22 I was having a blinking smiley face (high fertility). Then I didn't test anymore for the stagnant smiley face (peak fertility) so I'm not sure when I ovulated as well. Today is CD26. And my menses is due in 6 more days, CD32. Sigh... I'm still farting like nobody's business. I was having a little UTI few days back cos when I peed was a little burning but today don't have le. I'm thinking could my cramps be because of the UTI and the farts be because of the probiotics I am taking that causes me a lot of gas??? Just started to take probiotics not long ago also. It's driving me crazy!! Can't wait to find out

Is like that de... I try to stimulate my hubby a bit more so it's easier for him during times when need to do homework. Most importantly both morale cannot be down. If he can't do it or you are too dry, cannot have negative feelings or feel disappointed, if not very hard to continue. Must inject ourselves with fighting spirits and positive spirits!! When my hubby can't perform, he also feels this way but I will tell him it's alright cos we are all humans, sometimes tired so can't do it. Let's try again. Man ma... Ego one. Cannot perform their ego hurt. Lol must sayang them lololol!!!

Lolz.. at least 2ww we know dun hv means dun hv.. but O.. can hv but also can dun hv.. duno when coming..

Morning took BBT, see the temp, sian alrdy. Than took test, neg, sian again.

I used to take temperature but it stressed me out. I will be interpreting every single temperature rise or fall lol. Made me go crazy so I stopped. Just test ovulation only whahaha

Hi baby1234,

Hi dear, endometriosis is not a death sentence... It's actually quite common in women and I have friends who successfully conceived naturally with this condition. When's your appointment?

Hi! Yar trying not to bother but sometimes they just keep asking.. really dun understand y they can be Soo insensitive! Cny ask and just 2 days ago ask again oh my goodness Yup hope that the polyp is really the root of problem and once removed will be ok. Thanks babe..!!

I always shoot them back lol! I say I not ready la and stop asking everytime. Then they shut up and never ask anymore lol

Ladies I couldn't sleep the whole night cos my tummy keeps cramping. Really couldn't help wondering am I pregnant. Driving me crazy and I'm so afraid it's just pms cramps before menses... And I'll end up with a BFN.

Hi all, just to share I was reading other thread and found that royal jelly help to regulate hormones and red dates and wolf berries drink help in building the lining for implantation..

Currently cd17 think I "O" yesterday but didn't manage to BD sob. But did BD on sat & sun. Yest wanna BD but hubby got work to do and I fell asleep while waiting

Today going test again if positive again will go for last dash tonight.

Hopefully strike this cycle!

Last edited:
Is like that de... I try to stimulate my hubby a bit more so it's easier for him during times when need to do homework. Most importantly both morale cannot be down. If he can't do it or you are too dry, cannot have negative feelings or feel disappointed, if not very hard to continue. Must inject ourselves with fighting spirits and positive spirits!! When my hubby can't perform, he also feels this way but I will tell him it's alright cos we are all humans, sometimes tired so can't do it. Let's try again. Man ma... Ego one. Cannot perform their ego hurt. Lol must sayang them lololol!!!

So glad to hear from you. Initially i was so worried, if all the sperm analysis and acupuncture has hurt his pride that cause him not able to perform. Next time i shall try to stimulate him more instead of jumping straight to do homework. haha:p

Ladies I couldn't sleep the whole night cos my tummy keeps cramping. Really couldn't help wondering am I pregnant. Driving me crazy and I'm so afraid it's just pms cramps before menses... And I'll end up with a BFN.

Hi ACB, is it very bad that u couldn't fell asleep or just slight cramping? U usually get cramps before your menses?

Hihi never visit tcm.. well maybe u can try abit longer say 6months then go visit? For me this month is my 6th try. But still not thinking of going Tcm yet.. it's natural to try up to 1 yr to get bfp. Unless u really have a underlying condition, irregular menses etc then go earlier to Tiao your body..

What do u mean by Tiao the body? I am non-chinese. Also any TCM to recommend?
Thank you!

Hello!! We are in the same boat! Everybody seemed so fertile except me. Actually regretted seeing my gynae so late! If I go earlier perhaps I could have solved my problem earlier! How Long have u been seeing your gynae already? Don't despair! It's good to know what problems we have so that we can solve it asap!
Hi baby1234,
I started visiting this gynae at TMC since last Sept. Did a series of tests. Initially found 3 small polyps which the doc said no need to remove. Last scan in early March found the polyps disappeared but he said found a bigger cyst, referred me to Dr THH at KKH. It's a waiting game for this whole process..

Hi dear, endometriosis is not a death sentence... It's actually quite common in women and I have friends who successfully conceived naturally with this condition. When's your appointment?
Hi ABC,
This Sat.. happy to hear your friends' cases. Did they go through keyhole or any surgery?

Hi dear CD20-CD22 I was having a blinking smiley face (high fertility). Then I didn't test anymore for the stagnant smiley face (peak fertility) so I'm not sure when I ovulated as well. Today is CD26. And my menses is due in 6 more days, CD32. Sigh... I'm still farting like nobody's business. I was having a little UTI few days back cos when I peed was a little burning but today don't have le. I'm thinking could my cramps be because of the UTI and the farts be because of the probiotics I am taking that causes me a lot of gas??? Just started to take probiotics not long ago also. It's driving me crazy!! Can't wait to find out

Hi ACB ,

Me too " I was having a little UTI few days back cos when I peed was a little burning "
Have past 3 days le... my breast feel sore as well and there's implanation blood + watery discharge.

Hi all, just to share I was reading other thread and found that royal jelly help to regulate hormones and red dates and wolf berries drink help in building the lining for implantation..

Currently cd17 think I "O" yesterday but didn't manage to BD sob. But did BD on sat & sun. Yest wanna BD but hubby got work to do and I fell asleep while waiting

Today going test again if positive again will go for last dash tonight.

Hopefully strike this cycle!

Yup... Sometimes I make red date and wolfberries drink cos it's advised by my TCM previously I was seeing. But royal jelly I never take, I read somewhere before not everyone can take especially if you have some conditions. Can de!! Sperms can stay in body for up to 5 days ^^ don't test le, JUST DO IT!!!

So glad to hear from you. Initially i was so worried, if all the sperm analysis and acupuncture has hurt his pride that cause him not able to perform. Next time i shall try to stimulate him more instead of jumping straight to do homework. haha:p

Hahaha yes yes! Cos the more we do straight in a row, the harder for them also de. So usually during the homework period. I will not do much at the start, then as day goes by I stimulate more and more wahahhaa must have strategy lol last time I also don't know and always end up both of us very demoralize...

Hi ACB, is it very bad that u couldn't fell asleep or just slight cramping? U usually get cramps before your menses?

No leh... Usually before menses one week no cramps. My stomach just feels so bloated and weird like a fluttery feeling. But I don't know is cos I'm thinking whether I'm pregnant and nervous can't sleep or really because of the tummy. LOL KILL ME!! OR FAST FORWARD ME ONE WEEK PLS

What do u mean by Tiao the body? I am non-chinese. Also any TCM to recommend?
Thank you!

Tiao means tune the body and prepare the body for pregnancy. You can try these few who are quite popular. For acupuncture and powdered med Dr Zou at AMK and Dr Su at Funan. For brewed med, Dr TSB at Chinatown.

Hi ACB ,

Me too " I was having a little UTI few days back cos when I peed was a little burning "
Have past 3 days le... my breast feel sore as well and there's implanation blood + watery discharge.

Me also watery discharge... But breast doesn't feel sore though. I itchy backside go take pregnancy test kit test and is negative. I know it will be negative cos it's not the time to test yet but I guess I just wanted to stop my mind from wandering so I tested to show myself the BFN ‍♀️

Me also watery discharge... But breast doesn't feel sore though. I itchy backside go take pregnancy test kit test and is negative. I know it will be negative cos it's not the time to test yet but I guess I just wanted to stop my mind from wandering so I tested to show myself the BFN ‍♀️

u can test a few days ltr :)
Hope WE get BFP !!

im also in my TWW now. 9Dpo. cant wait to test.. these few days i try to take my temp in my morning, its 37degree today and 37.1 degree yest. hoping it will remain and dont drop...

Yup... Sometimes I make red date and wolfberries drink cos it's advised by my TCM previously I was seeing. But royal jelly I never take, I read somewhere before not everyone can take especially if you have some conditions. Can de!! Sperms can stay in body for up to 5 days ^^ don't test le, JUST DO IT!!!

lol just test. Damn negative Liao!

im also in my TWW now. 9Dpo. cant wait to test.. these few days i try to take my temp in my morning, its 37degree today and 37.1 degree yest. hoping it will remain and dont drop...

Jiayou! I just 1dpo only. Long wait! Sticky baby to all of us!

Pray temp stay up for u! I'm not tempting cos my temp is erratic and every drop or strike set my mind thinking and having roller coaster emotion

Back