November 2017 Mummies

Hi ladies any ladies fm ivf kkh here? I did my blood test on monday positive and my first appt is scheduled 2 weeks away on next friday. Is it too long? I wait until neck very long liao. Lol. Cant wait for first appt and scan for heartbeat. How many weeks do u typically go for 1st scan? Based on my missed mensus i am now 5+ weeks.

Hi mummies, I'm currently in my 6 weeks and I'm feeling sleepy and tired all the time.. Totally no mood for work! My nausea is also getting worse too.. Any advice to overcome the fatigue and nausea? :/
Hi i can totally understand
Me too. Since the day got bfp feel lethargic and tired for work but night time cant sleep. Hmm.

I give in to my fatigue too. Just try to get things done early, give up the non essential ones and sleep early.

I have a bit of phobia regarding nausea because during #1 I was basically lying in bed with a plastic bag for my vomiting spells. Praying it won't be too bad this time.

Hi ladies , my blood test positive on 7/3 and waiting for my 6 wks scan next wk. had been following this post silently as previous pregnancy was ectopic. kind of roller coaster ride for me. ended up emergency surgery. hope this pregnancy is okay as had been trying for many yrs.

just had food poisoning yesterday. terrible state nw.

and yes, very sleepy and tired thru out the day

Hi ladies any ladies fm ivf kkh here? I did my blood test on monday positive and my first appt is scheduled 2 weeks away on next friday. Is it too long? I wait until neck very long liao. Lol. Cant wait for first appt and scan for heartbeat. How many weeks do u typically go for 1st scan? Based on my missed mensus i am now 5+ weeks.
me too, i'm ivf pregnancy

Hi Mummies! I am a first time mum. Went to GP and tested positive on 1st March, Called KK to make an appt with Dr Suzanna and was given a date in april. By then I would be 12 weeks, it'll be my 1st scan. Will it be too late for 1st scan? Any advice?

Hi Mummies! I am a first time mum. Went to GP and tested positive on 1st March, Called KK to make an appt with Dr Suzanna and was given a date in april. By then I would be 12 weeks, it'll be my 1st scan. Will it be too late for 1st scan? Any advice?
Personally I would call a private obgyn to get an earlier appointment, then I decide if I want to continue with private or kkh. To me a scan by 8 weeks is important to make sure all is normal.

Hi ladies... just found out I am pregnant last week.
Besides having light cramps that stopped yesterday, I am having a terrible headache now.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Hi ladies... just found out I am pregnant last week.
Besides having light cramps that stopped yesterday, I am having a terrible headache now.

Anyone experiencing the same?
cramps come n go, mine too. i got mirgraine sometimes, worst! can take normal panadol if u feel really bad

Ohhhhhh can take Panadol????
You are such a savior! Always have migraine before pre pregnancy and now not able to eat any pain killers just makes me want to pull my hairs apart!

Thanks Lalamoo!

Ohhhhhh can take Panadol????
You are such a savior! Always have migraine before pre pregnancy and now not able to eat any pain killers just makes me want to pull my hairs apart!

Thanks Lalamoo!

ya just make sure to ask for pregnancy safe panadol. not napan or those strong ones. take care!

Personally I would call a private obgyn to get an earlier appointment, then I decide if I want to continue with private or kkh. To me a scan by 8 weeks is important to make sure all is normal.

Thank you kokomi. Will do so. Didn't know I could do that. Any idea how much is the charges?

Im so glad i found this forum. Im 7 wks preggy. Ive not made an appt with gynae yet. Does anyone know will the costs be cheaper if i get a referral letter from polyclinic. Or does it cost the same if i get referral letter from my company docter

Hi all, this is my 3rd baby and i just saw my gynae earlier this week (5+w). Through the ultrasound, we could see the sac and she just wanted to make sure its not ectopic. However, we cant hear the heartbeat yet. I'm seeing her again at 8w. The current symptoms also quite different from first 2, i kept having stomach cramps/pains only at night ( i cant isolate if its due to pregnancy too). Hope everyone is feeling well!

Hi all, tested positive two days ago. Based on that, I reckon baby should also be due in Nov 2017.
It's my 2nd one and the feeling is quite mixed. Happy for the news but abit dread to go through all over again. Plus the 1st one clinging, it's going to be hard and tough.

Plus, I'm already starting to have really bad mood swings. Sigh.

OH, and can someone add me into the FB group?

Hi Lalamoo. The one at KK I chose to see Dr Suzanna so it's under private. I have made an appt tomorrow to see Dr Wong at tampines just to scan and make sure the baby is growing well like what kokomi suggested =)
wow! surprise private the Q still so long

Mind sharing what happened?

I'm probably going back to Doctor Choo Wan Ling, as long as she can accept me haha. She delivered my #1 2 years ago and I like her fuss free style. She was at Gleneagles, now she's at Mount Elizabeth Novena.

Hi!! I'm at my week 6. Going back to Dr Choo too as she's also my Gynae for my No.1. She's good!

Yah can take panadol!
Have more rest ...
Thanks! Pop one last night and slept and rested the whole of today. Started to have light cramps again, bloated stomach and sore breasts... Guess all part of pregnancy.
Seeing the gynae next week on the 7th week.. looking forward.

Hi all,

First time mum here. Just tested positive this morning! Anyone has a female gynae to recommend? I am residing in Punggol so North East area is preferred.

I went for my first gynae check today at 6 weeks plus, can see the heart beat alr!
The recep told me that the claimable pre delivery medical expenses has increased to $900 now. Keep the receipts from the visits to Gynae and submit them to claim from medisave when you deliver.

I was only able to claim $450 for my #1 previously.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_...ubsidies/Marriage_and_Parenthood_Schemes.html

Wow good to know. Thanks for the info.
I can't even remb when I had my number 1 where the $450 goes. Lol...

Hi all, what do u ladies do if u are feeling super nausea? Im experiencing very bad nausea now and vomitting feel but doesnt vomit out. So uncomfortable for the whole day

Congrats Mummies! Sharing here...
Save up to 60% off iherb everyday low prices! Visit iherb link here!

Happy shopping...=)

For COq10, Probiotics, Vitamins, Royal jelly, Witch hazel toner, Calendula Eczema soothing cream, Aubrey Organics, Natural Baby & Kids Body Lotion, natural lip balms, natural moisturizers, Argan lotions and cream, organic teas, natural sugar scrubs, natural shampoo and conditioner, natural paraben- free Cosmetics, Stevia, Minerals and capsales, body oil, elderberry syrup, baby calming skin cream, salad dressing, Oregano oil, Kikkoman seasoning, Fresh Body, Fresh Baby's Bottom, Glutamine, Organic Rosemary, Raspberry Ketones, belly balm, Vega Chlorella Powder, Pure Essence, HealthGuard Cordyceps tablets, Protein supplement milk, mixed veggie powder...

Hi all, what do u ladies do if u are feeling super nausea? Im experiencing very bad nausea now and vomitting feel but doesnt vomit out. So uncomfortable for the whole day

I'm feeling super hungry all the time. The rate I'm eating is like during second trimester ... zzz

Hi All. My wife just found out she is 4 weeks pregnant (first time) and we are in search of gynae from Mount E (Novena). Do PM us if you have any recommendation.

We decided that we would proceed with our planned 2 weeks Europe Trip in end Apr even though she would be in her 9-10 weeks. Anything to take note while traveling?

Lol. Me too. I keep feeling hungry and my appetite has increased. No nauseous though. But super tired...

Hi mspau, how's ur cramps? still having? my cramps stop...

Hi All. My wife just found out she is 4 weeks pregnant (first time) and we are in search of gynae from Mount E (Novena). Do PM us if you have any recommendation.

We decided that we would proceed with our planned 2 weeks Europe Trip in end Apr even though she would be in her 9-10 weeks. Anything to take note while traveling?
don hav any dr to intro from there. but ur trip wise best to check with dr cos 9-10 wks haven't stable. somemore long flight.

I'm also having some slight cramps. Yet sometimes it feels like stomachache or gastric pain. It's a complicated feeling altogether. Have booked my gynae already too and nurse suggested I visit gynae for the first time at approx 8 weeks mark.

Hi Everyone! Hope I'm not too late here I tested positive on the 13th March & went to NUH last Friday (17/3/17) to see gynae and scan but think cause still early (Gynae says should be early 6 weeks base on LMP) so could only see a gestational sac and nothing else. Am scheduled to go back on the 30th March to check for embryo & heartbeat.

I just had a miscarriage and done a D & C in December last year so am VERY VERY VERY nervous and worried for this pregnancy.

Hope fellow mummies here can advise a little bit Hehehe.

During my last pregnancy the doc allow me to travel until 3rd trimester where I start to show. If the tummy shows the airline will question and u probably need a letter etc in case custom ask. For first trimester I will just proceed and avoid raw food, alcohol and drink plenty of water. Hope she doesn't have any ms so your travel plans will go as plan.

Hi Everyone! Hope I'm not too late here I tested positive on the 13th March & went to NUH last Friday (17/3/17) to see gynae and scan but think cause still early (Gynae says should be early 6 weeks base on LMP) so could only see a gestational sac and nothing else. Am scheduled to go back on the 30th March to check for embryo & heartbeat.

I just had a miscarriage and done a D & C in December last year so am VERY VERY VERY nervous and worried for this pregnancy.

Hope fellow mummies here can advise a little bit Hehehe.

A few of my friends got miscarriage but they manage to get pregnant really quick within 3 months after their procedures and now they already have a healthy baby in hand. Of cos a few of them had to keep their entire pregnancy in check, where they experience spotting, and later on checking if the baby kicks how many times each day to make sure they are ok. Some pregnancy are not easy where they need to jab themselves everyday due to complication in blood etc. Sticking with the same gynae helps. I think Nuh has a few experience doc just that each time you see them the doc probably change rather than seeing a fix one.

Back