2WW - for those TTC-ing

Not sure why but i realise i recently keep fell ill during the 2WW. Before i ttc, i don't fell ill so often. Any good muti vitamin to recommend to boost immunity ?

Hi ladies, was on my first round of clomid and today is my cd22. Notice there is bleeding and the flow is enough to put on a pad. Is it normal for AF to come early after taking clomid? Usually my cycle is 34 days. Sigh..

Hi ladies, was on my first round of clomid and today is my cd22. Notice there is bleeding and the flow is enough to put on a pad. Is it normal for AF to come early after taking clomid? Usually my cycle is 34 days. Sigh..

Ur bleeding is on CD22? It could be Ovulation Bleeding.. How many days does it last?

Does anyone experience breast tenderness during O?
I tested +ve on opk and have ewcm
And on the same day my breast bcome tender.

I googled and read some women will experience this during O.

However last cycle i also have the same symptoms.... o_O

Anyone went to Dr Annapourna to check for fertility?
I was told by the her nurse that she will use ultrasound to check on my follicles and she is v in capturing O and high chances of getting BFP thru this monitoring....

Anyone tried?

hi all, has anyone tried using expired pregnancy sticks and got a +ve sign before? my af is due in 3 days so I'm not having high hopes that my bfp is real. there were no symptoms except for cramping on the side and tiredness at night. i have bought a new kit and plan to test it this weekend.
0e815361e4bbd27de138776d58e1cfde.jpg

hi all, has anyone tried using expired pregnancy sticks and got a +ve sign before? my af is due in 3 days so I'm not having high hopes that my bfp is real. there were no symptoms except for cramping on the side and tiredness at night. i have bought a new kit and plan to test it this weekend.
0e815361e4bbd27de138776d58e1cfde.jpg

Maybe u can try testing with the new kit now

Anyone take clomid and AF stop?
Im on my first cycle
On the very night of my first clomid, my menses stop... the whole of following day only vv light flow like D6.
I asked the dr she said maybe tis round of AF is v short.

Anyone take clomid and AF stop?
Im on my first cycle
On the very night of my first clomid, my menses stop... the whole of following day only vv light flow like D6.
I asked the dr she said maybe tis round of AF is v short.

clomid can affect your lining thickness. when i took clomid, my period was very light too, think it was just 4 days instead of the usual 5-6 days.

Good morning.. DPO 10 can still b early n cant detect.. when is ur menses due?

Tested for O today also neg..

"my dear O.. please come and visit me as ur presence is greatly appreciated.. come come come.." lolz

Menses will be around this fri - sun. This few days i noticed
> Implanation blood
> watery mucus

@Beanie Peeps hope ur O faster come :);)

Back