Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Tell me about it. I had prev helper cancelling on me cos her mum got heart attack.. and apparently she keep saying her mum got heart attack. And she did not do a clean job, my toilet smells weird after she left.

My current helper is intro-ed by happymusic and she is rather diligent. I can check if tpy is ok but is weekdays ok for you? Her weekend slots are full.
thanks for reply! monday afternoons are good.. thanks for taking this up!

Hi all,

Im looking for PT cleaner. Able to come on weekend.

My place at jurong west central 3. 4-room flat

- wash toilet
- vacuum & mop floor
- change bedsheet
- clean kitchen
- if got time iron clothes

Budget ard $15/hr for 3-4hours.

Please PM me thanks

Hello,

Looking for PT cleaner, any day of the week. Recently gave birth thus need help with house cleaning and ironing clothes. I live around Bukit Panjang area.

Thanks

Hi,

I need a Part time maid to clean my house at Jurong East during weekend.

Looking for $15/hr. once a week

Please whatapp 97938933 is you have any good recommend.

For those whom i have contacted about my PT helper - local singaporean. I will no longer engage her. She came in yesterday, did a shabby job, when i tell her how to improve, she did not acknowledge. Today she kept hinting she will be taking a full time job yet cannot advise if she will take on cleaning jobs. As i cannot afford a last minute bail l, not during this ivf period. I have decided to look for replacement.

Hi all, i engaged happymusic helper thru her recommendation. The first time she came, despite being slow, she did a good job. The toilets are clean except she accidentally spill my airfreshener in the toilet, she did not tell me. I am ok with that, i mean accidents happen.

In fact i happymusic helper did not turn up on the first appt and after hearing her explanation, i gave her a chance. I think i am.already more than nice.

Last sunday she came, she told me, she usually dust before cleaning toilets and i told her she can do it her way. So i let her do what she wants. She also over run, end up she mop in a haste that the floor was so wet and had watermarks, floor was sticky too. I ended up having to clean my house on my own. And i am now going thru ivf, so the help is suppose to help and not make me do more. She washed the toilet and told me oh some of the grey stuff came off, i noticed a spot on the floor and i assumed it was grout. I should have squat and examine there and then, but i was too nice. I just said nvm. I mean, grout can refill ma.

Today when the floor is dry, i went to examine it. Its a chipped from my tiles. Not the grout. I dun know what she did to cause a chip but for sure it was not there before and she herself told me some stuff came off.

Mind you, this is a new house barely 6 months old. I am super upset. I informed happymusic about this and she kinda accused me for being unreasonable to blame the helper. I wont accuse someone for anything unless the person admit to it or i have evidence. The spot is so obvious and i would have noticed it before. It wasnt there until she washed the toilet.

Best part? She agreed to come in weekly but on monday spun alot of excuses from she getting a full time job, not sure if she can clean, she need to reschedule but not sure when she can get back to me and now she say she cant clean to my expectation. If you dont want to clean anymore, just inform me. I can look for someone. Dont leave people hanging, cannot make up their mind, finding excuses.

If she cant do a good job, i wont have asked her to come. She is capable of doing a good job the first time round, and thats why i engaged her.

Do take referrals with a pinch of salt and do not trust or be too nice to these people. I have learnt my lesson

Hi, looking for a PT helper bi-weekly weekend only. Bt Panjang area.

Appreciate any good recommendation. Kindly WhatsApp or msg @96860239.

Thank you

Last edited:
What you need is a legal (Singaporean or PR) part time housekeeper
Who is covered for accidents & injuries
Who can do the job tasks per your request

Motivated to turn up, clean your home, and be considerate while going around your home
You want a housekeeper who is trusted, well reviewed, and with good attitude

The company can provide you a ready pool of housekeepers
The company has a manager hotline and weekend support chat
Offering flat rates with really no other charges, for once or periodic bookings

If you're look for these > visit www.fuss.sg for more info.

Attachments

• evergreen17-front.jpg
    evergreen17-front.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 182
I am looking for a part time maid. Come once a week (sat or sun). 3 hrs per session for the below tasks :
- mop
- vacuum
- wash 2 toilets
- ironing
- any adhoc duties

Willing to pay $10-$12/hour.
If you are keen and if you are responsible and clean properly , you can what's app me at 91598767

Hi all my singapore aunty PTH is looking for jobs at Jurong East/ Point and Bt Timah

She is doing below for me:

Dusting/ cleaning
Mopping
Change bedsheet
Ironing
Washing toilets

Her ironing skills are very good..

AuntyWendy: 98392713

Last edited:
I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is good and honest. I am not getting any commission. Just help her post here.
She's staying in Kembangan, nice Chinese Lady.
Her name and mobile.
XiaoLong
I think she is quite selective on the location, best u check with her on location before promoting her here

Hi all my singapore aunty PTH is looking for jobs at Jurong East/ Point and Bt Timah

She is doing below for me:

Dusting/ cleaning
Mopping
Change bedsheet
Ironing
Washing toilets

Her ironing skills are very good..

AuntyWendy: 98392713

Hi, may I know can she do Bt Panjang area?? Thank you very much

Looking for a PT local lady to clean my plc @ AMK (5 rm). To come every 2 wks on weekday mornings for 3-4 hrs. Willing to pay $15/hr.

Duties to include:-
- Washing both toilet
- Wiping furniture surface
- Washing of floor mats
- Mopping
- Cleaning kitchen top, stove & sink
- Wiping interior surface of windows (monthly)
- Wiping balcony glass doors (monthly)
- Changing bedsheet

*No ironing is required
Can I try
hi all,

am looking for PT cleaner, come on weekdays (x2 times).

- ironing
- washing toilets
- clean kitchen
- mopping
- cleans balcony

I live in Yio Chu Kang.

Please pm me. Tks
Hi has anyone taken this job? Thanks

Hi
Am looking for a part time helper long term bi-Weekly (3-4hrs) at Bukit Timah.
Required washing 2 toilet, vacuum and mop, iron, washing floor maps, cleaning of outdoor areas and other general cleaning.

Please PM me if any one good to recommend.
Thanks a lot!
Hi
Am looking for a part time helper long term bi-Weekly (3-4hrs) at Bukit Timah.
Required washing 2 toilet, vacuum and mop, iron, washing floor maps, cleaning of outdoor areas and other general cleaning.

Please PM me if any one good to recommend.
Thanks a lot!
If you still need help for cleaning, please let me know, thanks

Hi

I need someone to do house-cleaning every fortnight on sunday morning.
Location at Bukit Merah / Queenstown area. Kindly pm me your rate at 96822707.

Scope of Work:
Vacuum
Mopping
Ironing
Change Bedsheets for 3 Bedrooms
Wash 2 Toilets (Mirrors & Toilet Bowls)

Looking at 3-4 hours/ session, budget between $12-$15/hour. Do note that I have a big dog at home.
Are you still looking at part time helper i can help every sunday

Hi all,

Im looking for PT cleaner. Able to come on weekend.

My place at jurong west central 3. 4-room flat

- wash toilet
- vacuum & mop floor
- change bedsheet
- clean kitchen
- if got time iron clothes

Budget ard $15/hr for 3-4hours.

Please PM me thanks
Hi my i know you still looking pt if yes can i apply

Looking for a PT local lady to clean my plc @ Yishun (4 rm). To come every wk on weekday evening(5pm-9pm) for 4 hrs.

- Washing both toilet
- sweeping
- Mopping
-Ironing
- Wiping the walls &ceiling fans (monthly)
- Changing bedsheet(monthly)

Hi, looking for part-time helper with excellent cleaning n organisation skill to clean on a weekly basis on weekdays. I stay in Tampines.

Pls whatsapp me at 83333441. Thx

Looking for a PT local lady to clean my plc @ AMK (5 rm). To come every 2 wks on weekday mornings for 3-4 hrs. Willing to pay $15/hr.

- Washing both toilet
- Washing of floor mats
- Mopping
- Wiping balcony glass doors (monthly)
- Changing bedsheet

*No ironing is required
Hi still availablebfor this job?

Hi. I live in Toa Payoh. Would your PTH travel there? Am looking for a good and reliable PTH. Mine is so unreliable :(

Hi, I have a good recommend, she is 39 years old, experienced Singapore women. She had been working in this line more than 5 years. I 100% garantee she is reliable and honest. I am using her for quite a few years. If you are Chinese/Hokkien/simple English speaking you may call her directly 84163572 (Ghim) or 97412776 (me). I can help you for English to Chinese translation for FOC & no commission charge.

Yes agree. She's not as good as per said and her charges are quite high.

I have tried few helpers as cheap as $15/hour but they only provide simple job scope and they have hidden charge too. Some more they don't really clean up the place, I still can see hairs on the floor.

Until I found this lady, she is recommended by one of the RC member. She is 39years old Singaporean women, she is charging her reasonable price and I had been using her quite a few years. You guys can look for her service 84163572 (Ghim) or contact me 97412776 (KK) if you cant reach her. Must try her service, so far she is the best that I ever use.

I have tried few helpers as cheap as $15/hour but they only provide simple job scope and they have hidden charge too. Some more they don't really clean up the place, I still can see hairs on the floor.

Until I found this lady, she is recommended by one of the RC member. She is 39years old Singaporean women, she is charging her reasonable price and I had been using her quite a few years. You guys can look for her service 84163572 (Ghim) or contact me 97412776 (KK) if you cant reach her. Must try her service, so far she is the best that I ever use.

How long have you used her? What are her charges and which location can she do?

Can you describe on why you think she's the best? Detailed? Slow? Clean?

How long have you used her? What are her charges and which location can she do?

Can you describe on why you think she's the best? Detailed? Slow? Clean?[/QUOTE

Hi, I have been using her almost 3 years. I use her once a week. Her charges is according to your location. My place at Paya Lebar and she charge me at $20/hour. Probably she work all around Spore. I heard that she got customer at Sengkang and Tampines too.

She is doing quite efficiency, she can do as my requested within 3hours which other part timers cannot. She is hardworking and she likes to quickly make the jobs done in time. Ever once the mrt broke down and she came 30mins late, in order to finish the housework she stayed late for another 15mins before she was heading to next appointment. She promised that another 15mins to be made up in next coming session. In fact, I don't bother about the 15mins. Sometime she finished the work early like 5/10mins I would let her go as long as she can do as per my request. About the cleanliness, it meet my expectation and I put a thumb for her.

Happy Sharing. :)

Hi, may I know can she do Bt Panjang area?? Thank you very much

Hi, still looking for Part time or Freelance Cleaner? Kim 84163572 (Chinese, Hokkien, simple English speaking) is staying near by you may use her. She is good. I am using her right now. Guarantee hardworking, honest and reliable. She is my long term freelance helper now.

Hi there Jens,

I have some great recommendation for you.

Should you be interested, do Whatsapp me at 9627 9165
hi,

any good recommendation for part time cleaner, 4 hours every once in 2 weeks (on weekday)?
hi,

any good recommendation for part time cleaner, 4 hours every once in 2 weeks (on weekday)?

Hi Jen,
I strongly recommend Kim 84163572 (Chinese, Hokkien, Simple English speaking), 39 year old Singaporean women, I am using her right now. She is good.

For those whom i have contacted about my PT helper - local singaporean. I will no longer engage her. She came in yesterday, did a shabby job, when i tell her how to improve, she did not acknowledge. Today she kept hinting she will be taking a full time job yet cannot advise if she will take on cleaning jobs. As i cannot afford a last minute bail l, not during this ivf period. I have decided to look for replacement.

Hello, no worry and take it easy. Let me introduce my helper. She is good and experienced in freelance cleaner. Maybe you can try her. She is doing almost 3years for me. Kim 84163572 (Chinese, Hokkien, simple English speaking)

Take is easy. I strongly encourage to try my current helper. She had been follow me almost 3 years.

Hello,

Looking for PT cleaner, any day of the week. Recently gave birth thus need help with house cleaning and ironing clothes. I live around Bukit Panjang area.

Thanks

Hi, my helper is stay near to your place. You can look for her help. She is experienced, reliable and honest. I had been using her for so many years. She is capable and she can help you. Contact her Kim 84163572 (Chinese, Hokkien, Simple English speaking)

hi all,

am looking for PT cleaner, come on weekdays (x2 times).

- ironing
- washing toilets
- clean kitchen
- mopping
- cleans balcony

I live in Yio Chu Kang.

Please pm me. Tks

Hi, you can try my helper, Kim 84163572 (Chinese, Hokkien, simple English speaking)

Hi. I live in Toa Payoh. Would your PTH travel there? Am looking for a good and reliable PTH. Mine is so unreliable :(

You can try my helper Kim 84163572. I strongly recommend her because she is honest, hardworking and reliable.

In urgent need for PT helper to clean my plc @kovan (3 bedroom apt). To come every wk on weekend morning for 4hrs. Willing to pay $15/hr.

- Washing both toilet
- sweeping + Mopping
- Wiping interior surface window (monthly)
- Changing bedsheets (fortnightly)
- ironing

Pls msg me at 91173847.

Hi Jen,
I strongly recommend Kim 84163572 (Chinese, Hokkien, Simple English speaking), 39 year old Singaporean women, I am using her right now. She is good.
Can you ask how much she charge for punggol and if she is available weekend morning?

hi

any one using part time maid in telok kurau area? any good recommendation? thanks alot

dabee
Hi, you can try my freelance helper, Kim 84163572. She is good. She able to communicate in Chinese, Hokkien, and simple English. Please call her and ask if you are keen.

Hi I am also looking for a good and reliable part time helper. Please PM me if any good recommendation.

Hi, I have a recommend, Kim 83163572. To contact her please text her because she are not convenient to answer call when performing cleaning services.

hi, anyone got recommendation for good PT maid? am staying in punggol area. need cleaning once a week, every sat morn 3hr, preferably 830am-1130am. thanks very much!
Hi, text my helper Kim 84163572 and ask. Maybe she can help you. She got regular customer at Sengkang area.

Back