2WW - for those TTC-ing

thank mistyfloral :)
not sure if it is too early to check now.. or shld I wait till I'm 5 days late then I check..
there is cramp and bloated as well..
Is your period usually regular? If yes, perhaps can check now.. otherwise, wait for a few more days. Keep us updated! Hope to hear good news from u dear! :)

Hi ladies, i am now 14dpo or maybe 12dpo. My OPK show positive on 29th Jan but my bbt dip on 31st Jan then went up till now. So confusing of which actual day is my O. But we BD only on 29th Jan. These two days bbt at 36.92 degree, and having on and off cramp for days. Should I do a pregnancy test? I afraid to see bfn :(

Hi everyone, I'm new here.. embryo transferred last Friday.. for those who haf underwent it and was successful, wad r the symptoms? Haf been having menstrual like cramps after transfer.. 2ww is such a misery.

I read this bbt article which say the most fertile period is 2 days before you ovulate...
and i remb reading this same statement before at other article....

for irregular AF peeps like us, how do we know when we will ovulate and how to determine that two days....? :(:(

Hi everyone, I'm new here.. embryo transferred last Friday.. for those who haf underwent it and was successful, wad r the symptoms? Haf been having menstrual like cramps after transfer.. 2ww is such a misery.
Hi Kitty_Yenn! I almost thought I won't find a cycle mate! I transferred two blastie babies last Sat. Haven't been feeling anything much, and now feeling a bit worried.

Last FET (in Aug 2016) I did feel mild cramps a few days after, and it was a BFP. So you could be lucky! All the best to yr 2ww!

I read this bbt article which say the most fertile period is 2 days before you ovulate...
and i remb reading this same statement before at other article....

for irregular AF peeps like us, how do we know when we will ovulate and how to determine that two days....? :(:(
hi hi..the ans is ovulation kit..

Hi Kitty_Yenn! I almost thought I won't find a cycle mate! I transferred two blastie babies last Sat. Haven't been feeling anything much, and now feeling a bit worried.

Last FET (in Aug 2016) I did feel mild cramps a few days after, and it was a BFP. So you could be lucky! All the best to yr 2ww!
Hi Finesse9702,

Thanks!
High5 :)
U transferred last August.. and u transfer now again? BFP is? Still could not make out some abbreviations. Dun worry.. it differs among different cycles and individuals.

Last edited:
Hi Finesse9702,

Thanks!
High5 :)
U transferred last August.. and u transfer now again? BFP is? Still could not make out some abbreviations. Dun worry.. it differs among different cycles and individuals.
Hi Kitty_Yenn,
I had a miscarriage last yr in my 9th week, so back fighting the fight again. Has been an extremely tough journey and very down at some points, wondering if I'll ever get pregnant again.

Hope you're in a better place and feeling good during the 2ww!

Hi Kitty_Yenn,
I had a miscarriage last yr in my 9th week, so back fighting the fight again. Has been an extremely tough journey and very down at some points, wondering if I'll ever get pregnant again.

U are so brave! I also lose hope. Thinking will need to go through everything again.. can't help but feel y.. y is it us.. haiz.. well.. we both just got to be positive.
Jiayou!
Hugs.

how to check if I need medication?
for my 1st, 1 tried 4 years.. 5th years, i ask pplyclinc to refer me to KKH for chking.. they will scan u to chk inner than when ur menses come, they will chk if u O via blood test on the cd21.. mine O was there but not matured enough.. doc put me on clomid for next cycle.. after the clomid for 2 mths, i got preggy w #1..

for my 1st, 1 tried 4 years.. 5th years, i ask pplyclinc to refer me to KKH for chking.. they will scan u to chk inner than when ur menses come, they will chk if u O via blood test on the cd21.. mine O was there but not matured enough.. doc put me on clomid for next cycle.. after the clomid for 2 mths, i got preggy w #1..

I see, if my period was not here by next wk. i will go and see a dr for advise. :)
Thank so much for the kind advise :)

i oso wish to be like your.. hoping my period to come.. then i can plan for the coming mth. this is the second time my period did not come on time. the previous time was last yr ard oct.

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask this here. Every time after me and hubby bd, the next day I will notice lots of discharge, not sure if the discharge is semen. Does this mean that not much sperm is left to fertilise the egg? Is it normal to have lots of discharge after bd?

Not sure if it's appropriate to ask this here. Every time after me and hubby bd, the next day I will notice lots of discharge, not sure if the discharge is semen. Does this mean that not much sperm is left to fertilise the egg? Is it normal to have lots of discharge after bd?
its shd be the semen coz our womb have auto cleaning system.. mostly are weak swimmers than cant survive.. the good ones will swim up ur tube to meet ur egg.. i asked this qn to my gynea b4 so i hope it helps u..

Hi Kitty_Yenn,

Hi Finesse9702
How r u?
R u feeling any symptoms?
When u doing ur blood test?

Hi Finesse9702
How r u?
R u feeling any symptoms?
When u doing ur blood test?
Hi Kitty_Yenn
Halfway through, but has been a roller coaster journey! First four days not much symptoms at all.. After that started developing some cramps and yesterday I think I saw some very slight pink in my wipe, so my heart sank :(
Now just getting through day by day, trying not to go crazy by googling everything.

However this time, I'm not feeling as much symptoms as I did in my last BFP (like eg.no bloatedness and tight chest) , so not getting my hopes up.

How abt u? How are things for u.. U have been having cramps right?

Hi Kitty_Yenn
Halfway through, but has been a roller coaster journey! First four days not much symptoms at all.. After that started developing some cramps and yesterday I think I saw some very slight pink in my wipe, so my heart sank :(
Now just getting through day by day, trying not to go crazy by googling everything.

However this time, I'm not feeling as much symptoms as I did in my last BFP (like eg.no bloatedness and tight chest) , so not getting my hopes up.

How abt u? How are things for u.. U have been having cramps right?
Hi finesse9702

Yea.. been feeling cramps.. Sometimes more cramping.. on off.. feel shortness of breath too.. sometimes.. feel temperature goes up.. den ok.. hmm.. I dunno leh.. I dun feel like I will be pregnant. Urine tests r negative. I'm alr planning on next ivf cycle. Heard it's till June alr..
Dun lose hope. Could b implantation. I read online.. BFP also happens when there's no symptoms! Keep the hopes high..
So bored at hm.. sigh..

Back