Calling for Hokkien Huay Kuan's member

Joyce_Sht

Joyce_ShtNew Member
Hi
I'm very keen on enrolling my kid in Nan Chiau Primary, which is affiliated to the Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan. I would like to join as a member of the Huay Kuan, to get priority for Pri 1 registration, but need two existing members as referees before I can join as a member. I have ask around but nobody is the member.
Are there any existing members here who can help, or anyone know any existing members please?

Hi, I would like to enrol my child in future at primary schools affiliated to Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan too. I will need two referrals for the applications. Please pm me at [email protected] if you can help me with my application. Your help is very much appreciated. i will need your name and NRIC number as well as your signatures. Thanks!

Hello,

Recently I was enquiring on renewing my membership with Kim Mui Hoey Kuan and got to know from them about SHHK membership. I have also called up SHHK and was keen to join their membership but got to know that they need 2 sponsors to endorse on the application form. May I know if you can be 1 of my sponsors please?

Many thanks!

Joyce_ShtNew Member
Hi
I'm very keen on enrolling my kid in Nan Chiau Primary, which is affiliated to the Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan. I would like to join as a member of the Huay Kuan, to get priority for Pri 1 registration, but need two existing members as referees before I can join as a member. I have ask around but nobody is the member.
Are there any existing members here who can help, or anyone know any existing members please?

Existing members usually are very old. I am from nan chiau and grad from ‘98 batch.

Dear Member Of Hokkien Huay Kuan,

I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan. Kindly PM me or contact me via email [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Back