September 2017 Mummies

I finally found a thread starter! I just tested positive two days ago and I'm psyched! Should be due mid Sep!

Wow! Congrats! I was also tested positive last Fri. Seen a gynae early this week... But didn't see much on the u/s yet... It's my first. Feeling kinda anxious to know everything is ok.

Wow! Congrats! I was also tested positive last Fri. Seen a gynae early this week... But didn't see much on the u/s yet... It's my first. Feeling kinda anxious to know everything is ok.

Congrats to you too! I haven't seen a doctor yet but maybe because this is my second pregnancy! I remember my excitement during my first pregnancy and I can understand your anxiety. think about finding the right gynae first... the rest will flow!

Congrats to you too! I haven't seen a doctor yet but maybe because this is my second pregnancy! I remember my excitement during my first pregnancy and I can understand your anxiety. think about finding the right gynae first... the rest will flow!

Yup... I went gynae abit too early. Calculated Edd also mid September! Gynae couldn't see anything except the gestational sac of 3mm. Now wondering if that's normal....

Last edited:
Hello ladies :) I've tested positive on Sunday. Still waiting for gynea appointment this coming Mon to know the EDD. Excited :)

Hello ladies :) I've tested positive on Sunday. Still waiting for gynea appointment this coming Mon to know the EDD. Excited :)

Congrats, babe! Is this your first or ? Do keep us updated! I am first time so trying to find a support group lol

hello hello! I JUST tested positive too! haven't seen gynae... this is my #2, #1 should be ~2.5 when due. from what i vaguely remember, 1st appt should be week 8-9 to be able to see heartbeat right? so kan chiong so many more weeks to week 8!! haven't made appt yet... hmm... hehe i second facebook option! usually is closed group i think

My first one, I was so excited. I went to a gynae right away to confirm with blood test! But this time, I don't know why I feel like it's so tough to find a gynae to verify. Everywhere so packed. I feel like if I haven't seen a gynae and do a blood test, I haven't confirmed my pregnancy. What Chiu think?

hello mummies and mummies to be! i tested positive on 1st jan and have been anxiously waiting for my gynae appt next tues! hoping to see baby's heartbeat at week 6! this is my first so im really excited!!

Last edited:
My first one, I was so excited. I went to a gynae right away to confirm with blood test! But this time, I don't know why I feel like it's so tough to find a gynae to verify. Everywhere so packed. I feel like if I haven't seen a gynae and do a blood test, I haven't confirmed my pregnancy. What Chiu think?

hello sept mummiessss! Its best to see a gynae as soon as u tested positive! he will do some scan and show you your baby! its v exciting! and my gynae said the scan is impt to ensure its sitting nicely in the right place and not a ectopic preg. jiayou!

Hi, I can set up the fb group as closed group. Just pm me your emails to add to the group.
2nd time mummy here..
I'm having bad nausea.. anyone too?

Last edited:
hello ladies! congrats to all. this is my 2nd pregnancy, first one resulted in M/C early last year. Praying for he best for this little one now. i should be somewhere near Week 5 now. please add me to the FB group too.

[email protected]

I'm going to my 1st consultation with Dr Dolly Wee at Mount E medical center. Read reviews she's patience. But the reviews were few years back. Wonder if there's any recent reviews of her.

Wanted to try Dr Ann Tan but she's too popular and the earliest they can schedule is after cny.
So those of u all wants Dr Ann Tan have to book with her in advanced~

Hello, congrats! I've also tested position on Saturday.. Anyone here knows any Gynae in North East area who delivery baby in Mount A?

hmm i dunno leh. the gynae's i went for the last... they dun even accept visits until at least 8 weeks. i was so insistent so i got an appt at week 7. and never did any blood test... go straight for scan. now i know why so late because week 7-8 then can see heartbeat to confirm if it's a viable pregnancy. so now i guai guai WAIT lor

hmm i dunno leh. the gynae's i went for the last... they dun even accept visits until at least 8 weeks. i was so insistent so i got an appt at week 7. and never did any blood test... go straight for scan. now i know why so late because week 7-8 then can see heartbeat to confirm if it's a viable pregnancy. so now i guai guai WAIT lor

This is v true lo. I also gan cheong. Went for scan at 5 weeks ( I thought I was longer in the pregnancy)... then only saw gestational sac. Like no point then still fretting over if it is ok to only see the gestational sac at 5 weeks. I think best is still 7 weeks onwards for appt with gynae.

True that normally 8 weeks can hear heartbeat. I managed to see a gynae over the weekend. He didn't do blood test, just scan. No urine test. He says confirm pregnant but only can see the sac. Hmmmmm... i remember last time every time i go kk tps, I have to do urine test leh. Perhaps to check for gestational diabetes. So the lack of checks, make me feel less confirmed hahaha..

True that normally 8 weeks can hear heartbeat. I managed to see a gynae over the weekend. He didn't do blood test, just scan. No urine test. He says confirm pregnant but only can see the sac. Hmmmmm... i remember last time every time i go kk tps, I have to do urine test leh. Perhaps to check for gestational diabetes. So the lack of checks, make me feel less confirmed hahaha..

Oic. Mine also just do the scan using the wand lei. Also no other tests but I went to do HCG test on my own la when I first tested positive on the pregnancy kit. But the HCG test also doesn't tell much la except a quantity. lol. Then i went to gynae for the scan and same thing, also cannot tell much. So ya, now i know y some gynae insist to only wanna see us at 7 or 8 weeks. LOL

Back