Any1 knows where to buy Rice wine?

Hi i am keen to get glutinous rice wine, ginger wine and cooking rice wine. Can PM me the prices and the ml? The collection? i trying out on new cooking recipe. For a start, order one first to try out.

How much is it and how many ml? Is it glutinous rice wine or cooking wine ?
Hi linlim2807, It is glutinous rice wine. Bottled in 640ml. $18/bottle. Delivery chg per trip : $10, or you may pick-up yourself at any northern side mrt stations, just pm me the arrangement will do :)

Hi I just finished confinement and I have one more bottle of rice wine to sell for a nominal fee. Have not opened yet..
if keen pls pm me.

Hi Wabbit,
My mil is from Hakka and she makes very good traditional yellow rice wine, ideal for confinement dishes like ginger wine chicken.

Pls pm me if keen, self collect from Sengkang my house within 5 min walk from the MRT station.

Hi, I'm also selling the homemade confinement wine and 红糟. Wine $15/btl 750ml. 红糟 $15/kg. Interested kindly pm at 98226535

Last edited:
Hi ,

My MIL makes good traditional yellow rice wine (黄酒)for confinement , it's made from glutinous rice and red yeast, very sweet and nutritious. Pls pm me if you are keen .
Hi,i would like to order some yellow wine from you may i know how to contact you?

I have homemade confinement wine and 红糟 to let go, cos I have done my confinement and still have 6-9 bottles left. Please PM me or whatsapp me at 91762870 if you are interested. This wine is carefully selected by my mom to make sure the quality is good.

Hi ,

My MIL makes good traditional yellow rice wine (黄酒)for confinement , it's made from glutinous rice and red yeast, very sweet and nutritious. Pls pm me if you are keen .

Hi I am keen on the yellow rice wine .. please pm me or u can directly contact me at this no. 96381826. Thank you

I have just finished my confinement in Feb 2017. Have 1 extra rice wine left. I bought it in Nov 2016. PM me if interested.

Hi mummies

My aunty makes the red rice wine and it is $10 per jar. Each jar can be used for 3-4 cookings (each cooking is for one whole chicken). Will also provide instructions on how to cook using the rice wine.

Please PM me if you would like to get any. Have to order in advance coz it takes at least a month to prepare it.

Can deliver to your home for free if you order more than 5 bottles.

Hi
Does your aunty still sell red rice wine?
Can PM me 96800550

lg.php

Recommended by my colleagues to get the brand Ang Leong Huat from Sheng siong or redmart. In short ALH. http://www.alh.com.sg/products/-ALH

They have this Kiu Kiang Glutinous Rice Wine (620ml) and Foochow Rice Wine (330ml) which I saw on redmart.
https://redmart.com/alcohol/sake-umeshu/chinese-rice-wine#brand=alh

For the Kiu Kiang Glutinous Rice Wine, - they describe as fermented white glutinous based rice wine, yellow or dark yellow in color, sweet taste with characteristic glutinous rice aroma and have a smooth finish. Popularly used in the making of confinement food for expecting mothers.

Although the Foochow red rice wine is a little small at 330ml, but 2 small bottles will add up to be a full price bottle that cost around $15 for normal homemade wine.
I found this blogger using this brand to make the yellow wine chicken. Looks good.
http://www.guaishushu1.com/authentic-hakka-confinement-dish-yellow-wine-chicken-客家黄酒鸡)/

I will be most probably be getting this brand for my confinement, since most of the homemade wine doesn't do door to door delivery, or need 6 and abv minimum order for delivery.

Last edited:
There is a 10% off for first time redmart order, so I bought these 3 bottles for my mum to try on her dishes first.
She is a Hakka, and always on the lookout for good yellow wine.

ALH Kiu Kiang Glutinous Rice Wine ($18.10)
ALH Foochow Rice Wine ($8.20)
Chef Hakka Huang Jiu ($18.80)

Urgently looking for red yeast wine with residue to make Hong Zhao chicken to be used now. Anyone with contact or know where I can get them? Thanks!

I am making both Hakka Hong Chao wine and the Chinese glutinous wine for confinement purpose. Pls PM me to deal,

carousell got lotsa ppl selling rice wine.. jz search "confinement wine" "yellow rice wine" "red rice wine" "hakka rice wine" etc etc

I'm looking for homemade ginger wine or rice wine. Pls pm me if you are selling. Would like to try one bottle first before order in bulk. Thanks.

Can buy from supermarkets..They sell fu chow rice wine or yellow wine..
Rice rice with rice too...not xp..
Hong chow for frying chicken is also available...

823AE62B-C288-48A3-ACCA-ECA9B4202136.jpeg
Hi,

My mum is making Hakka Yellow Wine (黄酒) and I took it during my confinement.

It is concentrated and sweet, very nutritious.

In order to get concentrated wine, a minimum lead time of 6 weeks is required.

We have some ready stocks. Anyone keen can PM for details.

Price:

700ml - S$18/bottle

1000ml - S$23/bottle

View attachment 713552 Hi,

My mum is making Hakka Yellow Wine (黄酒) and I took it during my confinement.

It is concentrated and sweet, very nutritious.

In order to get concentrated wine, a minimum lead time of 6 weeks is required.

We have some ready stocks. Anyone keen can PM for details.

Price:

700ml - S$18/bottle

1000ml - S$23/bottle
Can I buy 23 dollars a bottle and deliver to my house 791woodland ave 6, #08-603 s 730791. 97363510
From popcorn

Back