Any private investigator to recommended?

Hi, currently I am looking for a reliable PI. If there is anyone willing to share with me the contact?
Thank You.

Hi Bretrayed & 95huili,

Can share your PI contact. I have same problem as rabbitz.. PI cannot perform.. My case..he love KTV prc, Vit..as long as is young & pretty. Situation is getting bad and therefore need to hire another good PI urgently. TIA for helping. Much apprecaiated.

Hi Struggle

I had PM u ..he's reliable n knows the law like the back of his hand... he will produce you the results unlike others dun produce anything still hv the cheek to ask for more $$

Hi Coriabder16 ..i had pm u.

He's honest n direct n she said he advised her the legal aspects too. Safe her from making silly decisions.

I am engaging a PI whom I got the contract through this forum.

Right now, he is in the midst of investigating and survilliancing my husband. No result or conclusion yet, the waiting can be quite tormenting. However he does give relevant advises and patience.

Hi Maleunice,

can you pm me to chat on the PI you engaged.
I have some questions.

Cheers

Ladies ..just a advise ..its found on google:
Generally, PIs charge by the hour, or charge a lump sum for their services (according to some reports, a 30 hour case may cost between $2,000 to $3,000). The charges depend on the duration, location, equipment, and manpower used. Additionally, a deposit may need to be made. It is prudent to compare charges and fees across a number of firms, as PI fees are not regulated by the Singapore authorities;

My fren ..an ex cid said its really not easu job as alot of ppl perceive. Even during his term..it rans into wee times n hours. Wanda a cheap job ..it will.not b a good job...cant b cheap, good n big boobs

even in google, you have to find out who is the contributor of these articles. anybody can write anything, but is that the correct facts is up to you to decide. do not take article as it is.

Go google ...heres the website

Aiyo .... pls go google ... u think the PI pay the lawyers to write on their website or ... all PI agree to this rate? My silly fren paid 2.5k just for a 1wk job n another paid 3.5 for a mth job ..bla bla ..

The only thing lawyers cant lie are Private Investigator cos its beyong their capacity n PI are regulated by Police. Each PI is validate thorougy by police unless the fomer officer. Google Police website n their PI licence.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/hiring-a-private-investigator-in-singapore/

Last edited:
you are barking at the wrong tree le, no one determine price like that one lor. by the hour, wat if the job is more labor intense than others. is he under charging or others over charging? please la i rather trust a rat than a lawyer.

furthermore, lawyers wont want people to pay a pi too much lest not much left for him to squeeze. btw, the standard of living, petrol and car coe everuthing rises. maybe this article also need to be updated le.

Actually ..you are only correct in so far as some lawyers are corncerned...yes some...n most lawyers charge by the hour..n it depends on the complexity of the case.....but you cannot give a blanket statement that all lawyers are not trustworthy.

sorry i didnt say they are not trustworthy my dear.. i merely say i dont trust them. if you would respect my choice. lawyers charge by lawyers, so do doctors? would you ask your gynae to charge by hours? great!

wendy, I agree.

Some people went thru divorce once and they think they know the family laws. pls la, lawyers are being trained many years just like doctors.
Not all charged by hourly. if go court trial and or high court, they charge by appearance.

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me

Hi Margaret, can you PM me your PI contact? Thank you

hi all, i want to put a warning out here that there is a pi who is out to con us.
Out of desperation i used one of the PI contact provided from this forum and realised it was a scam.

His phone number has been terminated since last week, but i have his bank info details and i had made a police report against him. So please ladies ... we are easy prey when we are blinded by emotions and unscrupulous people like them will do anything for money.

it is best to request to meet with the PI in person before proceed with payment. My money is gone and i hope my unfortunately incident with this swindler be a lesson to all of us out here.

Pm me if you wish to know more details. And if you suspect you are one of the victims like me, please report police and let the police investigate him.

hi all, i want to put a warning out here that there is a pi who is out to con us.
Out of desperation i used one of the PI contact provided from this forum and realised it was a scam.

His phone number has been terminated since last week, but i have his bank info details and i had made a police report against him. So please ladies ... we are easy prey when we are blinded by emotions and unscrupulous people like them will do anything for money.

it is best to request to meet with the PI in person before proceed with payment. My money is gone and i hope my unfortunately incident with this swindler be a lesson to all of us out here.

Pm me if you wish to know more details. And if you suspect you are one of the victims like me, please report police and let the police investigate him.
Hi. Will be good if u can share the details here

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

Hi Margaret, can u pls pm me the PI contact? Thanks.

Hi Margret, I am Faith. I saw your forum and happened to know that you have contact for reliable PI. Can I have it? Greatly appreciate if you are able to pm me. Thank you.

Hi. Already pm u

Happen to chance upon this thread, I am shocked and sad to learn that so many mothers and women having family issue because of betrayer husband. This is sickening and fully understand how you all having going through. Thank God that I do not have this problem, but I have personally assisted and managed similar matter for my own two sisters.

I have assisted my elder sister to source and interview several PIs personally. It was shocking that some don't even has a proper office premises and most of them would talk like as if they are James Bond and guanratee results. I hate those talking big like professional but thy are not.

My advice is to listen to them how they could assist you and whether any strategic plan and experiences. By talking to them, you should be comfortable with them decided whether they are professional. Many of them are not as they run security firm and PI is not their core business..Base on my understanding, there is less than 10 agencies are doing real private Investigative work.

After interviewing more than 8 to 10 agencies. We decided to select one from two shortlisted agencies but it disappointed us. We were regretted that we didn't chose the agency with slightly higher cost earlier as they were very professional and creative, the report presented was so solid and even complimented by lawyer and court. They even provide several advice that I have never heard from others.

Sharing my experience in dealing with PI. Hope everyone don't get con by those unprofessional.PI.

Wondering, if u didn't shortlist them how u know their report was solid. And very surprising for court to compliment openly in court. Just wondering are u trying to promote your own?

Apologise, I've missed out. As mentioned, my sister chose the cheaper one but end up disappointed us. Then we went back to the other one whom we have shortlisted earlier. The divorce went through and the court's compliment was related by her lawyer. Anyway, I didn't mention any PI agency in my comment so how am I promoting for them?

Same tactics. Hahaha. U should know what I mean. FYI, court are very neutral. They wont give compliment as it will be biased, and no matter how solid is the report, if there is no photos, then not good evidence

Same tactics. Hahaha. U should know what I mean. FYI, court are very neutral. They wont give compliment as it will be biased, and no matter how solid is the report, if there is no photos, then not good evidence

Sorry, I don't understand what you trying to imply. Anyway, we have read plenty of comments from Judges referring to police and lawyer, why not the PI evidence. Is okay if you don't believe. Others may have the ability to discern what is ture or false. Thanks you for your response.

Back