Trying for baby..

Kasham

I am 38.. I had a miscarriage wen I was 32. Once again v are trying for baby after so many years later.. Since the day, v trying lots of changes in me.. Each time my fertility time.. My breast n nipples are swollen. Moody. Graving for food. Tired. I feel my hip is expanding. Nausea feelings. Burping. Immune system is weak. Keep falling sick like flu and fever.. Breathing hard at times while climbing the stairs. All these I have not encounter b4. Few times I tot I'm preggy and use the kit to tested but nope.. But half the month I'm seeing a lot of changes in me b4 menses coming out.. Pls help me..

I am 38.. I had a miscarriage wen I was 32. Once again v are trying for baby after so many years later.. Since the day, v trying lots of changes in me.. Each time my fertility time.. My breast n nipples are swollen. Moody. Graving for food. Tired. I feel my hip is expanding. Nausea feelings. Burping. Immune system is weak. Keep falling sick like flu and fever.. Breathing hard at times while climbing the stairs. All these I have not encounter b4. Few times I tot I'm preggy and use the kit to tested but nope.. But half the month I'm seeing a lot of changes in me b4 menses coming out.. Pls help me..
Babe.. dun stress out too much.. enjoy e time now n relax... god bless u...

Hi, don't over think. Have time to relax and make yourself stress free. Have a regular consultation with your OB coz it could help you a lot. GL.

Hi Fatmeow,

Thanks a lot for sharing these infos to me. Appreciate a lot...
Wanna get the Vitex and see..

Hi Kasham,

I have had a miscarriage in 2014 and a blighted ovum in 2015. Now pregnant and still very scared. I got pregnant in April after I quit my stressful job and went jogging thrice a week for about three months. I'm overweight and not sporty at all. I'm not sure if exercising has helped me get pregnant again but a friend of mine also went on a strict gym routine before she became pregnant. I believe she had been trying very hard before this. Hope this helps but please don't be offended; not implying that you are overweight and unhealthy like I am. :)

Hi LadyP,

Thanks for ur message.. I am very hyper.. I do go for yoga classes once a week.. But soon I will be taking clomid as docs instruction.. Really hope for miracle..

Hey guys do read up ageloc R2. It is recommended for fertility. It is not a definite thing but at least it will increase the chance of conceiving. Both husband and wife must consume at the same time. I have testimonials from successful couples. Pm me if your want to take a read.

I can help you

Back