Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

My part-time cleaning auntie is looking for more jobs for both weekdays and weekends. She cleans the house well. She is a local Singaporean Chinese, softspoken and trustworthy. She's quite shy and quiet, which leads to be her liasion here. If you are interested, pls pm me. On First come first serve basis.

hello,

I'm looking for part time maid to do cleaning once a week at choa chu kang area.
Price range: $10/hr, able to work at evening time. Is there any recommendation.

Another part time maid to do cleaning everyday at bugis.
office cleaning, price: can be neg, working hr morning.

My part-time cleaning auntie is looking for more jobs for both weekdays and weekends. She cleans the house well. She is a local Singaporean Chinese, softspoken and trustworthy. She's quite shy and quiet, which leads to be her liasion here. If you are interested, pls pm me. On First come first serve basis.

Hi, is your part-time cleaner available to come to Bedok?

Appreciate if you can PM me. Tks!

hihi, pls pm me... thks :)

Hi, mica, which area does your part time auntie work and does she still have slots? I'm in the north east. Thanks!
Judith

Hi all Ladies & Mummy's, Good days to yours.

Recently my wife is working for Part times cleaner jobs for others too. She is Good in Cleaning, House Keeping, Cooking & Taking Care Baby's too.

The Charging Rate will below:
3hrs = $50
4hrs = $65 Weekly
4hrs = $80 Alternate Week

Now available on Monday, Thursday & Friday.

Feel free interest give me a call at
Not Agent
Mr ONG: 97551177
Mrs. ONG: 92203228

HI Princess Mica, does your part-time auntie do Punggol area?

Hi,

does your cleaning auntie able to travel to CCK(weekend morning) and Jurong East(weekeday afternoon) area?

HI

Im looking for part timer cleaner to manage my house twice per month on weekends morning on ave 4 hours, location at clementi. Mainly she just needs to change and wash the bedsheets, washing toilets, ironing some clothes (if any) and general house cleaning.

Anyone has good helpers to recommend?

Hi,

I'm looking for PT cleaner for my mum's 4 room HDB at Tiong Bahru area. Only sweep and mop floor, clean the toilet floor and basin and once in a while change the curtains. Other tasks include wiping dusks off table top, pack up messy table etc.

Thanks.

Hi i m staying ard Tiong Bahru MRT n looking for a PT cleaner for weekdays to clean my sis n my house, juz 2 levels apart within the same blk.

hi im helping friend to post. She do cleaning for people $15/hr. Shes reliable and honest. can sms/watsapp 85478409 her name is fira . thankyou.

I am staying at Punggol area and currently using a PT cleaner. i find her fast & experienced. if interested, can contact her @ 86069179 (Yan Zhi). Her charges are $70 at 4hrs (based on once a week), $80 at 4 hrs (based on twice a month).

Can try my mum's cleaner Ah Ying 93764846 She has been cleaning my parents house at more than 3 years. I find she does good job and honest. I am planning to get her to clean my house after my confinement.

hi mummies, i am look for a part time maid to clean up the house in bishan after some post renovation. does any1 have any recommendation?
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in house keeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Urgently looking for a part time cleaner. I am living in Pasir Ris. Willing to pay $15 per hour.
Hi are you looking for PT Cleaner I'm experienced in star hotel's as house keeper can do all your cleaning needs pls message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

I'm looking for part time cleaner for fortnightly cleaning. Staying in Yishun. Willing to pay $15/hr. Pls pm. Thanks

Hi can pm me her contact?

Hi I am also interested please pm me. Thanks!

looking for LOCAL PT CLEANER with Experience at PUNGGOL AREA.
Needed TWICE or THRICE a month on weekday.
Rate will be 4hours $50.
thanks you.

Hi mummies,
I would like to recommend my mum who has been working as a part time cleaner for 16 years. Please PM me ur location and preferred date and time for rate

Hi, I need part time urgently.. ur mom stil have slot to help me? 96266813 contact me thanks

Need a part-time helper for general cleaning (no ironing required) of apartment on either Sat or Sun, twice per month. Location at Bishan St 21. Appreciate any recommendation. Thank you

I am posting for my mum as part time cleaner.
She’s experienced and detailed oriented.
She’s doing it for a few years.

Do contact her @ ‭9240 3129‬, Xiu Li

I have this Chinese aunty helping me for the past year, and she has been reliable, and quite importantly trustworthy to me. I can leave my keys with her whenever I go overseas and she will arrange on her own to come and clean the place before I come back. She does general cleaning (wiping/moping/change bedsheets etc, including toilets cleaning) and ironing of clothes for me. She is friendly and understands limited English, stays in Hougang. I pay her $80 each trip (my place about 1200sqft), usu around 3-4 hours of work. She currently has free slots on some weekdays, please contact her @ 94481096 (Ming Xuan) if interested.

Hi mommies,

You can try contact this Malaysian lady Suiyin 86548736. She’s very clean and good cook. Most important she’s honest.

Back