Babysitter network

Hi, I am looking for an experienced baby sitter around Yishun Ave 9/ near Yishun MRT area who can start around November 2016. Experienced babysitter who is interested please contact me at 91052919. Thank you :)

Looking for nanny/babysitter in Sengkang area for Mon-Fri frm Nov '16 onwards. Prefer near sengkang blk 250. Pls pm me if you have contacts. Thank you.

I'm looking for a full time babysitter/nanny to look after a 6 months girl.

Prefers:
- residing in Ulu Pandan, Buona Vista, Clementi
- speaks English
- not looking after other kids or babies
- Smoke, Dust and Pet Free environment
- Monday to Friday 7.30am to 7.30pm
- food and milk will be pre-prepared beforehand, only feeding required (instructions and schedule will be be provided)

Do PM me to discuss! :)

I would like to recommend my current baby sitter at Admiralty as I'm moving to sengkang. You may contact her @ 97992088 (Lilian). She is a loving and caring Nanny. We love her so much.

Aunty Lilian is not available now :(
I just messaged her and she is only taking in next year.

I'm looking for a full time MPexperience babysitter /nanny in Punggol in November 2016. By the time my baby is around 4mth plus. From 7.30am to 7.30pm. I can be contacted at 98348182.

I'm looking for a full time experience chinese babysitter /nanny near Pioneer mrt in Jan 2017. By the time my baby is around 3mths plus. From 8am to 7.30pm. I can be contacted at 91877735

Hi Mummies,
My mother is an experienced full time nanny/babysitter at Hougang Ave 8. We are a Chinese family with just 3 people (my parents and I) staying in the house. We love kids and dogs. As we love kids, our timing can be very flexible for working parents. For slightly older kids, tutoring services can also be arranged as I am a full time tutor who is MOE trained for primary level. You can pm me for more details if you are interested.
Pm

Hi, I'm looking for a Chinese nanny/babysitter around Toa Payoh/Braddell area starting from Jan 2017. If you have any recommendation, please do not hesitate to PM me or email me at [email protected]:)

Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for Chinese experienced nanny/babysitter in toa payoh/ braddell mrt or Toa payoh lorong 4/5/6 area. Start around July 2016, Mon - Fri 7:30am to 7:30pm. My baby is about 4 month plus now. If you have any recommendation, please do not hesitate to PM me at 87825705.

Thanks!!

Hi all Parents, Im providing Babysitter services at my house.
Area less thn 5mins walk away from boon keng mrt.
Part Time or Ad Hoc.
Last Min or Overnight or Weekend (can enquire too)
Weekday / Weekend available.

A stay at home mum with a 3 years old boy.
Experience in taking care of infant/toddler.
Pet and smoke free environment.
Accepting 1month to 2 years old.
Chinese.

Max taking only 2 Infants / Toddlers. (Do Book/Reserve your slot fast )

Parents are to supply Baby own Diapers and Formula and changing clothes etc.

Do rest assured your little one will be in good hands.

Do feel free to pm or whatapps for any questions @ 86116725
*house may look alittle old but cleaning is done everyday, staying here temporary.

*moving out around end of this year or starting of next year. But still in Boon Keng Area and even closer to Mrt.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for Chinese experienced nanny/babysitter in clementi / clementi west. Start around end July 2016, Mon - Fri 7:30am to 7:30pm. My baby is about 1 year old by then. If you have any recommendation, please do not hesitate to PM or watsapp me at 92343419. Thanks

Hi, I am looking for Chinese experienced babysitter in toa payoh or braddell area.
Starting from dec 2016. (2pm to 7pm)
Pls pm me if you have contacts.
tks

Hi i stay cck, anyone looking fr baby sitter or nanny..
Baby,toddler,kids all are welcome.. msg me 92247377 can start at july... after sch care also welcome..tks...

I am looking for a nanny around Clementi area. Child (girl) is 19 months. Just need someone to take care of her during our working hours (7:30 am to 7:30 pm) Will try to bring her home as early as possible. Thanks. Please whatsapp me at 84273541

I'm looking for full time nanny for my newborn in Toh Yi or Bt Batok East area. I wish to start in Sep. Pls contact 98201607.

Hi
I am looking for a experienced Chinese babysitter / nanny to take care of 5 months baby, start from Feb 2017.

Location: Hougang Ave 9 / Hougang Street 91 / Hougang Street 92
Time: Monday to Friday (7.30am -7.30pm)
** No smoker / no pet at nanny home

Pls watapps 8223 3nine3nine if you have any contact of babysitter near this area.
Thanks in advance!

Looking for nanny/babysitter in Sengkang area for Mon-Fri frm Nov '16 onwards. Prefer near sengkang blk 250. Pls pm me if you have contacts. Thank you.

Nanny Available in Sengkang Rivervale Crescent Blk 150 from September onward.
18 years of experience. Have looked after 9 babies in total.

Chinese family of 4.
No pets and smoking environment
Cosy, quiet & clean environment. Most importantly, will look after your baby with genuine love and concern.

Interested parents do contact me at hp: 83723596 Home: 63128127
or
Email: [email protected] (on behalf of my mother) to find out more!

Experience aunty looking for baby sitting at Yew Tee

I am a chinese speaking nanny who is able to take care from new born baby to toddler. Interested pls call 84384913.
How many years of experience of nanny services and how many children do you take care of currently?

Looking for Chinese Speaking nanny to look after my 7 months old son around Sentosa Harbourfront area for 20days (8/22-9/9) & 10/23-10/27.
Nanny must be clear person and live in Non pets & Non smoking environment
Must love children and patient
Must be experienced
If you are nearby , please PM at 9339 8281 .

Hi all. Looking for baby sitter to sit my 4 months girl. Bukit Merah area .. Mon to fri 0800 to 1830. Please pm me asap.

Thanks so much !

Hi,

I am a SAHM with 2 boys (6yo and 8yo, both attend morning schools) with a domestic helper so I have a lot of free time.

I love children (babies/toddlers) and am looking for baby sitting jobs. I'm staying approx. 5 mins away from braddell MRT.

Non-smoking and clean environment. I have experience taking care of my 2 kids myself when they were babies (domestic helper was hired later to help with household chores).

Email me at [email protected] if you need a babysitter :)

Last edited:
Hi

I m looking for a nanny who can come over to our house at Punggol Central to help me take care of my 1yr old daughter, timing is flexible eg: 10am-5pm or 11am-6pm during weekdays. Most of the time I will be at home, so Nanny no need to do any cleaning or cooking work, just purely company/look after my gal.

Interested party pls PM me. TIA

Hi, my Aunt just quit her job as an Assistance Teacher at a Childcare Centre and prior to that she used to
be a babysitter. Chinese family with 2 teenagers (1 boy & 1 girl in Secondary school).
- Located at AMK ave 10
- Smoke free environment
- newly renovated kitchen & toilets
- dedicated babysitting as there will be no one else in the house during the day
PM me if you want her contacts, thanks.
Hi auntie,

What is your contact number? Are you willing to babysit infant less than 3 months to 2 yo? Let me know your contact for ease of communication.

Looking for baby sitter in Yishun.
Baby will be 1 month old.
Looking at 7am to 4pm at our place.
Time can be negotiated. Mon to Fri only.
I have a helper that can assist you.

Do pm me.

Thanks

Looking for a babysitter/nanny on Weekends in Sengkang. Basically I'm looking for someone with some experience.
Saturday Morning stay and sleep over until Sun evening at our very nice house. Basically to assist my wife in simple cooking and taking care less than 2 years old. Please PM with contacts.

Looking for nanny/babysitter in Sengkang area for Mon-Fri frm Oct '16 onwards. Prefer near sengkang blk 250. Pls pm me if you have contacts. Thank you.

Hi, I'm a mother of 7 children oldest being 17 yrs old and the youngest is 2 yrs old. The reason why I want to babysit? I love babies! I can't give birth anymore due to 6 c section already. All are schooling almost whole day except my 2 yrs old. Wanted to work at infant care centre but due to many children, can't travel. I'm a clean freak so my home is neat and clean

I'm looking for Chinese babysitter/nanny staying near Toa Payoh or Braddell to start on January 2017. Preferably with experience in taking care of infants and staying in non-smoking and no-pets environment. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any recommendations or are interested :)

Thanks.

Hi TYS, I'm Chinese married to a Japanese. I look after all my children by myself since birth, have no maid and never will. Non-smoking and no pets but I'm staying near Queenstown area.

Looking for nanny/babysitter in Sengkang area for Mon-Fri frm Oct '16 onwards. Prefer near sengkang blk 250. Pls pm me if you have contacts. Thank you.

I'm looking for a full time experience chinese babysitter /nanny near Pioneer mrt in Jan 2017. By the time my baby is around 3mths plus. From 8am to 7.30pm. I can be contacted at 91877735
i am staying in cck area and interested to babysit babies, pls whatsapp me for more details 83238136

Hi Mummies,
My mother is an experienced full time nanny/babysitter at Hougang Ave 8. We are a Chinese family with just 3 people (my parents and I) staying in the house. We love kids and dogs. As we love kids, our timing can be very flexible for working parents. For slightly older kids, tutoring services can also be arranged as I am a full time tutor who is MOE trained for primary level. You can pm me for more details if you are interested.

Hi...Tan.is ur mom still available?? I would like to know more. Thank you very much. Can I hv ur contact number ?? My contact number is 85359820. Thanks :)

Hi I am a ftb looking for a nanny at Tampines area to take care my girl from Dec 2016 (3 months old by then) onwards. Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm.
Non smoking environment, 1 to 1 preferred. English/Chinese speaking. Please contact me @ 97545945 / email me at [email protected]

Hi am looking for a nanny ard Jurong east ave 1 from 2nd week of September 2016 to take care of my 3.5 mths old baby. Preferred Chinese who can speak both English & mandarin. Will need someone who's patient & experienced with handling infant.
If you know anyone to recommend pls PM me. TIA.

Hi
I have an experienced singaporean chinese nanny to recommend.
She took care of my 2 young children since 3 months old. But since my younger child is turning 2, I will be sending him to Cc. So doing her a favour by helping her look for new assignments.

Language: Eng-Chi bilingual
Non-smoking environment
Pls PM me

Hi can I hv her contact? Thx

Hi
I am looking for a experienced Chinese babysitter / nanny to take care of 4 months baby, start from Jan 2017.

Time: Monday to Friday (8.30am - 7.00pm)
** No smoker / no pet at nanny home / Clean environment

Pls watapps 8163three eight 08 if you have any contact of babysitter near this area.
Thanks in advance!

Hi, just wondering how much does a local babysitter usually cost? I'm considering to send my 11mo boy to a preschool / childcare, but if it's convenient and cost effective maybe local babysitter could be a consideration too :p Please advice!

Hi, I'm looking for nanny near khatib or yishun ave 4.
Clean, non smoker & no pet environment. Any recommendations? Thanks

Back