TUTOR

Thanks. .but not looking tutors..thru tuition agency..any mummy has a good science tutor to recommend?

Thanks. .but not looking tutors..thru tuition agency..any mummy has a good science tutor to recommend?
science for which level? Lower or Upper Primary? or secondary?
Drop my niece a text at 83777565, her name Genie.
She got A for her science in primary school and takes triple science when she was in secondary school

Hope this helps! :)

If you don't mind coming to Punggol, Cove LRT station, I can recommend my daugh's tutor - ex-MOE teacher (just left school in end Jan to start his own tuition business).

His class group is 4-6 students. P3 - P6 (Eng and Maths subjects only)

Thanks

Iam posting on behalf of a friend. She is looking for a good A maths tutor for her son who is doing O levels this year. Son really needs help! They live in the east. Please pm me if you have any contacts. Thanks!

If you don't mind coming to Punggol, Cove LRT station, I can recommend my daugh's tutor - ex-MOE teacher (just left school in end Jan to start his own tuition business).

His class group is 4-6 students. P3 - P6 (Eng and Maths subjects only)

Thanks

Hi, do you mind to pm me this tutor contact no.

Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry to bother you guys. This is a little irrelevant from the current thread but I need your help. It is a survey to find out people's opinions on ad-hoc tuition. The feedback you give me through this survey would allow me to better understand ad-hoc tuition from your point of view which is important to me. I would appreciate if you spend some time to think through the survey. Once again, thank you!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B59PTZ9

Regards,
Nicholas123

Hi ladies

I engage a tutor a tutor for my gal from a agent call Jxxx from Start tution agency. According to the agent, lesson per hour is $25/hr for this tutor. After chatting, I agreed n she came for the lesson. Today is the 4th lesson only and after the lesson , this tutor told me she want to increase her rate from $25/hr to $35/hr.

I asked her based on what ground you want to increase? Then in the first place why want accept assignment ?? I already told agent my budget etc to let her do the match. She keep tell me it's market rate. She's a diploma holder and now studying in RMIT. I don't even have the verification from her that she currently studying at RMIT. Market rate for current undergrad is up to $25/hr. It's reflect in most of the Tution agency rates.

Anyway it's the agent told me the rate is $25/hr and she's agreed on that. I even ask the previous tutor to leave. Really feel that this tutor got no integrity! If this is after end year exam n my gals got good results then she want increase her rate, I got nothing to say. 4th lesson only and ask for increase of $10! It's only for now and next year she expect increase again to $40!

I'm really disappointed with the tutor and the agent. What we parents ask for is good tutor who can commit and not treat this occupation as sales cos u need to commit and help students to achieve good results! How can a tutor treat Tution like marketplace?! Anyhow increase price like that! It's totally waste of my kid time.

Parents, pls stay away of hire this tutor. Her name is Axxs Lxxxg Pxxg. Her o level is from Nan Chiau high school in year 2010 and Diploma in Accountancy in year 2014 from Singapore Poly. Pm me for the info and I'm sure she register with other tuition agency. Dont be the next victim. I'm sure there's more genuine and committed tutors around.

@dec_mummy omgosh i also experienced the same situation once! Felt damn angry and cheated

Hired an undergrad to teach my son sec chem because it was one of his weakest subjects. After we agreed upon the rate a few lessons later she told me she want to increase the rates again by $10/hr because she heard from her friend $35/hr is the market rate. SERIOUSLY? Then why even take up the assignment in the first place -_- In the end we agreed to let her stay for a few more lessons because didn't want to disturb the momentum of my boy's studies. In the end, results come back only improved a little bit. Long story short we fired her.
Parents please find out more information about your tutors before you hire them.

Also, trying out this new tuttion matching site that my close friend recommended me, http://tuitionfinder.sg heard it interviews everyone of it's tutors and match them well accordingly to the right students. Hopefully it works out fine for my boy *fingers crossed*

Hi mummies
I am a full time tutor with 20 years experience
Currently tutoring in western part of sg (mum's hse)
Would like to get students in northern part of sg(my own house)
Watsapp 96476455 to enquire.

I am a full-time tutor who specializes in MATH , providing home group tuition to students in pasir ris. FOCUS on students strengths to motivate them to work on their weaknesses! We learn to celebrate improvements together.!!
1478584297080-1207421725.jpg

Dear Parents,

i am a providing tuition for Olevel/ IGCSE and IB chemistry. My rates are reasonable and i will put in effort to write notes for your child during each session. Do contact me if your child need some help in chemistry.
Thank you.

I am a mother of 2 children aged 17 and 15 years old. I have taught my children primary school Mathematics. My daughter who is in JC1 scored high A for her PSLE in 2011. My son who is in Dunman High School, secondary 3, scored A* for his PSLE in 2013.

I have been giving one-on-one tuition since 2014. I know that every child is different, so I will adopt different teaching styles to suit your child best.

It would be much appreciated if the parent can relay basic information to me such as their child’s likes and dislikes, habits and general attitude so as to enable me to provide a fruitful and engaging lesson. However, I also require them to be able to complete their homework on time, in order for me to assess their various strengths and weaknesses and improve upon them in time.

My achievements are as follows-

A P3 student improved from 78 to 90.
A P4 student improved 24 marks from 55 to 79.
A P5 student got 44 and scored 70.
A P3 student just passed at 59 and after approximately 6 months scored 91 for P4 SA1 exam.

Currently, my students are from Mee Toh School, Red Swastika School, Nan Chiau Primary School, CHIJ St. Nicholas, Kong Hwa School, Sengkang Primary School. My ex-student were from Xinmin primary school, Compassvale primary school, Geylang Methodist primary school, Sengkang primary school.

I am staying in Sengkang. You can contact me at 9273 2192 if I am the teacher you are looking for your child.

I am a mother of 2 children aged 17 and 15 years old. I have taught my children primary school Mathematics. My daughter who is in JC1 scored high A for her PSLE in 2011. My son who is in Dunman High School, secondary 3, scored A* for his PSLE in 2013.

I have been giving one-on-one tuition since 2014. I know that every child is different, so I will adopt different teaching styles to suit your child best.

It would be much appreciated if the parent can relay basic information to me such as their child’s likes and dislikes, habits and general attitude so as to enable me to provide a fruitful and engaging lesson. However, I also require them to be able to complete their homework on time, in order for me to assess their various strengths and weaknesses and improve upon them in time.

My achievements are as follows-

A P3 student improved from 78 to 90.
A P4 student improved 24 marks from 55 to 79.
A P5 student got 44 and scored 70.
A P3 student just passed at 59 and after approximately 6 months scored 91 for P4 SA1 exam.

Currently, my students are from Mee Toh School, Red Swastika School, Nan Chiau Primary School, CHIJ St. Nicholas, Kong Hwa School, Sengkang Primary School. My ex-student were from Xinmin primary school, Compassvale primary school, Geylang Methodist primary school, Sengkang primary school.

I am staying in Sengkang. You can contact me at 9273 2192 if I am the teacher you are looking for your child.
Hi
May I know your charges?
Thanks

Hi there,
Any parents who are looking for tutor for your child who is retaking O level E Math / A Math as private candidate
Feel free to contact me. My Hp is 96476455
Name: Ooi Poh Suan, Angeline
Address: Blk 687C Woodlands Drive 75
Race:Chinese
Contact number:96476455 / 69964977
Email:[email protected]
Highest Qualification:Bachelor Degree in Arts and Social Science
School Attended: NUS 1997-1999
St Andrew's JC 1995-1996
St Margaret's Sec Sch 1991-1994
Tutoring Experience (in years): 20 years of experience
Brief description of your experience:
Have taught countless students from River Valley High, Bt Panjang, Nan Hua High, Swiss Cottage Sec, St Margaret's Sec, Bt Batok Sec, Commonwealth Sec, Bt View Sec, Dunearn Sec, YUsof Ishak Sec, Ahmad Ibrahim Sec, Woodlands Ring Sec, Fuchun Sec, Sembawang Sec, HIllgrove Sec, Zhenghua Sec, Assumption English Sec, Greenridge Sec

Knows syllabus at the back of my hands

Able to simplify method taught in school to help child understand concept better

Follows closely to school's syllabus

Goes through examples in textbook ( Pace will be dependant on child)

Practice questions from textbook, will go through them immediately.

Will provide additional questions if needed

Preferred time & available timings: Available on weekdays mornings

Hi mummies,

I know of a tutor (my friends son) who teaches in marine terrace who teaches open classroom concept in his home at a fix rate regardless the number of times the child attend per month.

Basically the child is.able to come every weekdays after school till 6pm (sometimes 6.30pm as I end work late) and mummies can pick their child home after that.

The rate is quite affordable (300 for pri level and 350 for sec level). For mummies who are interested, you can give him a try. He covers Math eng and sciences for primary and secondary levels.

Name: Mr Brainer Lee

I would recommend Ms Tan If u are looking for individual tuition i would like to recommend my daughters tutor, Ms Tan.. She is amazing!

highly recommendl tan as an educational tutor. Our two children have worked with Janel and really benefited.

Our P5 daughter has gained academic skills, particularly in math and science, during her 1 year of enrichment tutoring with Ms Tan. She has enjoyed her weekly sessions and benefited from her one on one relationship with Janel.

Our Psle daughter did extremely well for her prelim not long ago giving her great confident in her maths and science. Its her first time getting A* for her maths and she also gotten 75% for science we were happy as well as she normally gets 60 or borderline previously. My sister son who has ADHD worked with Janel on sharpening his math skills during his sixth grade year in International school also improved greatly.

I have recommended Ms Tan as a tutor to over a dozen different parents. Each has had a different concern for their child’s enrichment, but all have great praise for Ms Tan.

I would recommend Ms Tan If u are looking for individual tuition i would like to recommend my daughters tutor, Ms Tan.. She is amazing!

highly recommendl tan as an educational tutor. Our two children have worked with Janel and really benefited.

Our P5 daughter has gained academic skills, particularly in math and science, during her 1 year of enrichment tutoring with Ms Tan. She has enjoyed her weekly sessions and benefited from her one on one relationship with Janel.

Our Psle daughter did extremely well for her prelim not long ago giving her great confident in her maths and science. Its her first time getting A* for her maths and she also gotten 75% for science we were happy as well as she normally gets 60 or borderline previously. My sister son who has ADHD worked with Janel on sharpening his math skills during his sixth grade year in International school also improved greatly.

I have recommended Ms Tan as a tutor to over a dozen different parents. Each has had a different concern for their child’s enrichment, but all have great praise for Ms Tan.
If your are keen can contact Ms janel tan at 83187919 her rates are around $40-50/h

Hi! Hope this is not too late for parents who're looking for a good Maths tutor. My son just graduated last year from O levels. The Maths tutor helped him to achieved both A* & distinctions for both PSLE & O levels (A&E Maths). A very experienced & dedicated tutor based on my experienced. He travels to student's hse to teach. If need info, can PM me for contact details. Will be glad to share:)

Hi! Hope this is not too late for parents who're looking for a good Maths tutor. My son just graduated last year from O levels. The Maths tutor helped him to achieved both A* & distinctions for both PSLE & O levels (A&E Maths). A very experienced & dedicated tutor based on my experienced. He travels to student's hse to teach. If need info, can PM me for contact details. Will be glad to share:)
Hi I am interested.
I am interested, can I have the contact. Thanks

Can I have the contact pls?

Hello, I am an experienced Secondary School Science tutor, feel free to PM me.

Currently a Final year uni student at NUS, Department of Biological Sciences.
Graduated from Hwa Chong JC with Hwa Chong Diploma.
I have been tutoring secondary school science for 2 years, and have taught Sec 5 students, Sec 3 and Sec 2 students in the past. Currently teaching 2 Sec 4 students from SNGS and Sec 2 student from Anderson. I am always learning and improving, and have recently been certified for learner-centred coaching.

I am very familiar with 'O' level Biology, Chem and Physics syllabus. I take pride in teaching and make it a point to motivate students through getting them interested in what they are learning. I also teach my students studying skills and stress management skills help them learn more effectively.

Currently recruiting for online group classes of no more than 4 students. Prefer to teach online classes under the current climate.

Hi can i have the tutor's contact number?

Back