Dr Douglas Ong

J.Rose

Hi all,

I am 5 weeks pregnant and it's my first child. I am planning to have dr ong as my gynae. I heard a lot of good news about him and also he came out in her world magazine. He even have 4D scan where you can see the baby much clearer. My friend told me he is a honest gynae. I was wondering how much does he charge for first time consultation? (Include scan and vitamins) and also how much does he charge for packages? Does the package includes giving of birth?

I had my first with Dr. Ong, highly recommended for 1st time mom. The 4D scan really can see baby very clear, for my case baby look exactly the same as what we expected. Pls note the 4D scan is only once during the detailed scan at 20 weeks. after that you will not take home anymore scan photo :) you can call the clinic to enquire. Dr. Ong package is expensive but I find it worth the money.

I had my first with Dr. Ong, highly recommended for 1st time mom. The 4D scan really can see baby very clear, for my case baby look exactly the same as what we expected. Pls note the 4D scan is only once during the detailed scan at 20 weeks. after that you will not take home anymore scan photo :) you can call the clinic to enquire. Dr. Ong package is expensive but I find it worth the money.

Does his consultations includes ultrasound ?

Thanks. As my current gynae charge consultations and and ultrasound seperately. Find that it's a bit steep
Hmm.. Dr Ong also charges separately. Consultation is $100 & ultrasound is $80. It may be steep but it's worth the while. I've been with him all my pregnancies & this being my 3rd. He makes delivery process as effortless & enjoyable.

Hi. Any idea how much is his antenatal packages? Was wondering how much is his delivery fee *Just called his clinic and his staff mentioned that his 20 weeks antenatal is include with delivery charges. But she don't want to disclose the price

Last edited:
It's better for you to consult him first. Cos in my opinion, it's more important to have a gyne that you are comfortable & confident with rather than the price. In terms of pricing, it should be comparable to those in private practice.

Back