Any good Chinese and English home tutors to recommend?

hi,
I am looking for ex-moe or current teacher to teach P3 Chinese in Bukit Panjang Area. Pls pm me if you have any contacts to share.

hi,
I am looking for ex-moe or current teacher to teach P3 Chinese in Bukit Panjang Area. Pls pm me if you have any contacts to share.

Pls check with her. Currently teaching my son p4. I can't reveal much

93285785 poh har

Looking for 1 to 1 Tutor for my P4 girl for Higher Chinese in Sengkang
Pls pm me if you have any contacts to share
Thanks

Hi I am looking for a good and experienced tutor who is able to teach Chinese to two P5 boys together at my home. I live in Marine Parade. Do you have anyone to recommend? Thanks!

Hi mummies,

I'm looking for a K2 Chinese hanyu pinyin tutor to conduct 1-1 tuition at sengkang. Please PM me for recommendation.
Thanks!

Hi, looking for a higher Chinese tutor for my P2 boy at Toh Yi area on weekday mornings. Pls let me know if u have any good tutors to recommend

I am looking for a Chinese tutor to conduct 1 to 1 tuition for my P3 boy at Holland Drive on weekends either Saturday or Sunday. Please email me at [email protected] Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi my sister's sons P2 and P5 have been under this tutor since the kids are P1. He is good especially for languages, English and Chinese. But he only do NE, Punggol area mostly. And he is only available in evening or weekends. interested can PM me, I can share his contact and you can check with him directly.

Hi my sister's sons P2 and P5 have been under this tutor since the kids are P1. He is good especially for languages, English and Chinese. But he only do NE, Punggol area mostly. And he is only available in evening or weekends. interested can PM me, I can share his contact and you can check with him directly.

Hi MissSecret, thanks for sharing. I already got my boy a tutor.

Hi teayoyou, are you still finding a Chinese tutor? I myself am having Mandarin lessons in an online school now (here is their location: http://www.echineselearning.com ) and you may be interested in it. I have been studying there for two months and up till now I think it very helpful for me. No need to waste time going to the school. No need to have a tutor at home. All I need to do is to use my Ipad, for they offer classes via Skype or other Internet communication tools, which depends on myself. What’s more, no need to worry about the content being too difficult or not suitable. The teacher will modify the classes based on my requirements, for you know, it is an 1-on-1 lesson. The whole class has only one student, so I can ask all the questions I have during my study, and I can even postpone the time for class if I have no time for this one. My teacher is a charming guy. His accent is excellent and he can always make the lessons interesting. As far as I know, their teachers all major in Chinese-teaching just like my teacher. Perhaps that is why they can offer the wonderful classes to us. Hope this can help you if you are still finding a tutor.

Hi hi I would like to have contact for English and Chinese home tutor. Can email me at [email protected]
My son is in p3 and study at East spring primary school.
Currently I stay sims drive but moving soon to upper Serangoon view soon. Probably in 2 months time. Thanks a lot.

Good day to all mummies. I am currently looking into giving tuition to Primary 1 and 2 students. I have past experience during my post o level days, polytechnic and University days. I offer tuition for English, Mathematics. I am flexible if students have other questions in other subjects too. I am able to offer tuition to O level students who need help in Principal of Accounts. I am looking for students in the East(Pasir Ris, Tampines, Bedok). I can give tuition after 7pm on weekdays and anytime in weekend.

Rates are negotiable, do contact me at [email protected] for more informations.

Cheers,
Michelle

Dear Mummies on Singapore Motherhood, i am an ex teacher from MOE who is trained in teaching the Chinese language for the past 9 years. Currently i am a full time tutor looking into 1-1 teaching or group tuition. I am teaching Chinese for students at the Primary School level. I am also teaching Math for the Primary and Secondary level ( my majors in Uni were Chinese language and Math). If you are staying around Hougang, Sengkang or Punggol preferably, or even along the NE line, feel free to contact me at my email address at [email protected].

Hi, looking for a higher Chinese tutor for my P2 boy at Toh Yi area on weekday mornings. Pls let me know if u have any good tutors to recommend

Pl call Zhang Laoshi. Good female Chinese tutor with excellent results. My nephew improve from 20marks to pass 55 marks within 2-3 months . Call hp 86867079

Last edited:
Hi anyone know very good chinese teacher for my sec3 high school kid?
PM me please..thanks..

Hi
Understand from motherhood site you are looking for chinese tutor for your kid? Highly recommend Zhang Laoshi .Pl call 86867079
Excellent Chinese tutor with results. She taught my nephew . Within 2 months his result from 20 marks to 55 marks for N level.
Regards
Victor

Last edited:
My nephew is also looking for chinese tutor to coach him for his secondary syllabus.

Anyone has good recommendation?Prefer someone that can provide materials.

Cheers
Joy
Call Zhang Laoshi 86867079 Chinese tutor For fast results. My nephew improve from 22marks to 55 for N level in 2 months

Hi everyone, I am a Maths Tutor focus on Upper Pri and Lower Sec Maths with 7 yrs experience and CDAC Approved Tutor. I have experience teaching ADHD children. I stay in the North East and can do home tuition at your home in locations in Central, North East, East and Southern parts of S'pore. Interested you can email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi I am looking for a good and experienced tutor who is able to teach Chinese to two P5 boys together at my home. I live in Marine Parade. Do you have anyone to recommend? Thanks!

Mummies, thanks to those who pm-ed me privately with your recommendations. With your help, I managed to find one. So far so good. We shall see their performance this term. Will be happy to share contact if there are others who are looking for a Chinese tutor. Do PM me directly if you need a contact.

If anyone is looking for an English tutor, I can highly recommend mine. She was recommended to me by my friend who has one son doing IB program in top school and her daughter in P5. Both her kids and my son have improved a great deal since she started teaching them. She also teaches JC students. Very well spoken and has been teaching for years. Do PM me if you needed her contact.

I'm looking for S1 Chinese tutor either group or 1-1. Can someone recommend good and reasonable price tutor.
Am staying at Tampines.

I am posting on behalf of a friend. She is looking for a good A maths tutor for her son who is doing O levels this year. Son really needs help! They live in the east. Please pm me if you have any contacts. Thanks!

I'm looking for a Maths and English tutor for my Primary 3 son.
Any to recommend? I prefer one to one and am staying at Sembawang.
Thank you :)

Looking for highly experienced English tutor for GP (english) for JC A levels. Any recommendations ? No tuition agencies please, thanks

I'm looking for a Maths and English tutor for my Primary 3 son.
Any to recommend? I prefer one to one and am staying at Sembawang.
Thank you :)

Hi mummy,

I checked with my son's tutor if she goes to Sembawang but unfortunately she does not. Hope another mummy here will be able to assist.

If anyone is looking for an English tutor, I can highly recommend mine. She was recommended to me by my friend who has one son doing IB program in top school and her daughter in P5. Both her kids and my son have improved a great deal since she started teaching them. She also teaches JC students. Very well spoken and has been teaching for years. Do PM me if you needed her contact.

Hi mummies. Am looking for Chinese tutor for my P5(2016) and P1(2016). Will only start Dec 2015 as they have already paid for their tuition at Han. Already 2 years, their interest is still not there. Thus I need to change strategy. Thanks for all your recommendations!

Hi. Can I check the Chinese tutor that you engage. Is she or he good? I need someone who is not so studious as my girls hate the subject. Thanks!

Hi. Can I check the Chinese tutor that you engage. Is she or he good? I need someone who is not so studious as my girls hate the subject. Thanks!
hi...did you manage to find any tutor? I'm also looking for one for my son who starts P1 next year and he hates it too! Please share if you find one. I'm still looking for one :(

Dear mummies, any good recommendation with reasonable fees as I am looking for Chinese tutor for my P5(2016) daughter. We are staying in the East ( Tampines near Central ).

Please PM me.

No tuition agencies please, thanks. o_O

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced private tutor (female) who teaches English and maths for Pri 1. My girl will be in Pri 1 next year.

Prefer Weekends.

PM me ;) thanks!

Hi,
Any mummies can recommend me a tutor who can teach English, Maths and Higher Chinese for P1 student? I'm staying in Woodlands. Prefer female tutor.
Many thanks in advance!

I'm looking for a English and Chinese tutor for my daughter. Will be in P3 next yr.
Any to recommend? I prefer one to one and am staying at Yew Tee.

Thanks~~~

I'm looking for a Math and Chinese tutor for my boy, who will be in P2 next yr.
Any to recommend? I prefer one to one and am staying at SK.
Genuine one pls and no agencies... appreciate :)

Back