(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I think my LO drinks the most milk each serving...

now she is having 180ml x 5 (every 3 hrs in daytime), last feed 120-130ml...she weighs 7.8kg two weeks ago!

Was having 150ml fr 2.5mths till 3.5mths

How old is she? Wonder whether to start a bit of cereal for my bb..everyday feed her milk is such a struggle..
she is 4 months and 14 days old... hmmm i have got fren who gave her baby solids at 4 mths cos her boy doesnt like milk.. i think i will start at 5 mths..

I'm exclusively bf-ing my baby, with her latching on every session. At 4.5months , she's drinking every 2 hours, approx 8 feeds a day. Not sure of her consumption volume, but I guess she's putting on weight, is active and that's all that matters. Don't be too stressed by the consumption volume, every child is different ;)

I think my LO drinks the most milk each serving...

now she is having 180ml x 5 (every 3 hrs in daytime), last feed 120-130ml...she weighs 7.8kg two weeks ago!

Was having 150ml fr 2.5mths till 3.5mths

My boy drinks 150ml every 3hrs. But recently his appetite decreased. At 4.5 mth he is 7.5kg.

Recently there were some blood stain on his diapers, anyone had that before? We went Kkh on advice of doc, heng urine no blood, but wonder why got blood on diapers(urine part) ,izzit cos of abrasion?

My boy drinks 150ml every 3hrs. But recently his appetite decreased. At 4.5 mth he is 7.5kg.

Recently there were some blood stain on his diapers, anyone had that before? We went Kkh on advice of doc, heng urine no blood, but wonder why got blood on diapers(urine part) ,izzit cos of abrasion?

Is there any skin peeling on the butt? Or abrasion of the injection scar?

dear mummies, when do you intend to start introducing solid food to your babies? In the recent weeks, it has come to my realisation that my daughter has developed an interest in solid food. Her watchful eyes follow the food as it enters my mouth during meal time; and her mouth goes through the chewing motion, akin to imagining the food in her mouth haha. i always reassure her that she would soon have a taste of it in her next nursing session

I fed my girl this and she likes it :)
Actually bought for my 3yr old boy. Saw the wrapper indicate for babies too so put abit on her lips and she stick her tongue to lick it
I bought from ntuc xtra
IMG_20150529_202007_1432915532678.jpg

Anyone has tutu skirt to let go? Am taking my maternity photoshoot next week but dunno where to find tutu skirt. Can Let me know where to get it?

Ladies, what is your hairstyles like? This hair dropping problem is driving me crazy. I have bob hairstyle with long fringe on the side and I can see my hair line, almost botak I guess ;(

Ladies, what is your hairstyles like? This hair dropping problem is driving me crazy. I have bob hairstyle with long fringe on the side and I can see my hair line, almost botak I guess ;(

I snapped off my long hair when i discovered that my hair was falling out in clumps; coupled with my baby's constant grip of my hair which had on multiple occasions yanked out many strands.

The final straw came when I saw that one long strand had wrapped so tightly around her tiny finger that her finger had turned dark red- that scared me a little. It then dawned on me that its time to cut my hair and give myself a makeover. I did not even bat an eyelid when the hairdresser cut off the hair cause i know its for the better for baby and mum.

The benefits of short hair
1) Shampoo-ing has never been easier! I had long hair for the past 10yrs and washing my hair is now a breeze!

2) I noticed that less strands fall off my hair (or perhaps its less visible cause the loose strands are way shorter). Anyhow, its a phase that all mums go through so we just need to get through it in a way deemed less stressful

3) Less painful playtimes with my baby - no more hair yanking :)

Is it alright for LO to lie flat and drink milk?
My helper actually did that yesterday when my LO keep fussing and surprisingly he finish all his milk which normally he don't

I snapped off my long hair when i discovered that my hair was falling out in clumps; coupled with my baby's constant grip of my hair which had on multiple occasions yanked out many strands.

The final straw came when I saw that one long strand had wrapped so tightly around her tiny finger that her finger had turned dark red- that scared me a little. It then dawned on me that its time to cut my hair and give myself a makeover. I did not even bat an eyelid when the hairdresser cut off the hair cause i know its for the better for baby and mum.

The benefits of short hair
1) Shampoo-ing has never been easier! I had long hair for the past 10yrs and washing my hair is now a breeze!

2) I noticed that less strands fall off my hair (or perhaps its less visible cause the loose strands are way shorter). Anyhow, its a phase that all mums go through so we just need to get through it in a way deemed less stressful

3) Less painful playtimes with my baby - no more hair yanking :)

Dark red finger sounds bad.. Well, my hair is kind of short now, just below my ear..guess I'll give another cut this weekend before he starts to pull my hair. Thanks for sharing.

Back