Harmony Blood Test

Thanks so much Suezy!! Ok.. in that case I can ask questions specific to the deletions. Yar, I left clueless cause she asked the nurse to pass me the pamphlets. It was only upon research that I found out that they are different tests
I'm scared that my gynae or her staff might be erm lurking in the forms ( I know, im paranoid). I actually conceived through ivf, my gynae is in paragon famous for getting results but not so much for her bedside manners, patience and when it comes to details. She is always fully packed, so things are always rushed. Can PM me for name o_O

My gynae said it is not necessary to test microdeletions because the chances of having it is extremely low. So I did some research and decided to take the basic one instead :D

Hi , I agree with Suezy.. Harmony and panorama are similar . Jus that panorama test includes microdeletion. Why I chose panorama test .. Actually is becos my gyne's clinic only offers panorama and no harmony. Since I'm doing panorama, I opted to do the comprehensive one that includes microdeletion. Both tests can tell u gender of baby and mine is very accurate :) I went for my scan two days ago at 16 weeks +.. Can see the baby's bird bird liao :D I spent about a total of $1.5K which includes the general blood test, panorama and microdeletion test. Quite ex but I'm 37 this year liao .. So jus want a peace of mind :)

Thank you @bellebaby !! Think I will save some $and opt for harmony
by the way, congrats on your baby boy!!!
haha, ya the upside is finding out the gender. Quite exciting for me since im a first time MTB.

Thank you @bellebaby !! Think I will save some $and opt for harmony
by the way, congrats on your baby boy!!!
haha, ya the upside is finding out the gender. Quite exciting for me since im a first time MTB.
No worries :) yes, harmony test is good enough , jus go for it :) for me cos my Gyne only offers panorama test , so i jus go for it too:)
Yes, exciting to know the gender of baby. The nurse who called me for the panorama test result is super cute, even gave me a drum roll sound effect when announcing the gender of baby :D

hi all,
newbie here, hope to hear some advice and getting some morale support.
my wife is 38 coming 39 in Jul, currently 12weeks 6days into pregnancy. went for OSCAR at TMC yesterday and the result put us at high risk of 1:11, the measurement is 3.2mm
now feeling super down and worried. trying to console the wife and making sure she stays positive, cos 1:11 doesn't mean the baby has DS.
however, I read that many of the expecting mothers here went to see a Dr Ananda, may I know where is his clinic or how I can seek his 2nd opinion?
our baby scan can see the nose bone etc, it pains me to see the wife in sad mood now, thus seeking out advices and hope to have a better result be it Harmony or other tests.
thanks,
Allen

hi all,
newbie here, hope to hear some advice and getting some morale support.
my wife is 38 coming 39 in Jul, currently 12weeks 6days into pregnancy. went for OSCAR at TMC yesterday and the result put us at high risk of 1:11, the measurement is 3.2mm
now feeling super down and worried. trying to console the wife and making sure she stays positive, cos 1:11 doesn't mean the baby has DS.
however, I read that many of the expecting mothers here went to see a Dr Ananda, may I know where is his clinic or how I can seek his 2nd opinion?
our baby scan can see the nose bone etc, it pains me to see the wife in sad mood now, thus seeking out advices and hope to have a better result be it Harmony or other tests.
thanks,
Allen

Hi, I think for Oscar test , the ratio takes into account the maternal age too. What did the gyne say about your wife's NT scan? If NT scan is Okie , then at least one load off. What did the gyne suggest? Do harmony test or panorama test? Alternatively, like what some mothers-to-be did, they make appointment to see Dr Ananda to get second opinion. Jia you! :)

NT scan at 3.2mm, I don't even know what is the normal range. I have made an appt with Dr. Ananda in early Jul, hopefully by then the baby grow abit more and can get a better/detailed scan. fingers crossed, its making me not able to concentrate at work...especially over a quarter-end closing....sigh

NT scan at 3.2mm, I don't even know what is the normal range. I have made an appt with Dr. Ananda in early Jul, hopefully by then the baby grow abit more and can get a better/detailed scan. fingers crossed, its making me not able to concentrate at work...especially over a quarter-end closing....sigh

Jia you Okie:) I know it is tough .. Our heart cannot settle until we hear that baby is growing well and healthily .. Continue to encourage your wife and be strong for your wife too:)

Will hang in there till the next appt next Thursday and will definitely update the outcome. Just realised that I might be in the wrong thread. My wife's edd is 30dec15 - 01jan16. Kind of confused and not sure which thread I should be in. :) cheers.

Hi , I agree with Suezy.. Harmony and panorama are similar . Jus that panorama test includes microdeletion. Why I chose panorama test .. Actually is becos my gyne's clinic only offers panorama and no harmony. Since I'm doing panorama, I opted to do the comprehensive one that includes microdeletion. Both tests can tell u gender of baby and mine is very accurate :) I went for my scan two days ago at 16 weeks +.. Can see the baby's bird bird liao :D I spent about a total of $1.5K which includes the general blood test, panorama and microdeletion test. Quite ex but I'm 37 this year liao .. So jus want a peace of mind :)

Hi Bellebaby,
which clinic did you go to? at which week did you do the blood test? mine quoted $2K (excl GST) for the panarama + microdeletion + general blood test

Hi Bellebaby,
which clinic did you go to? at which week did you do the blood test? mine quoted $2K (excl GST) for the panarama + microdeletion + general blood test
Hi, I did my panorama test at around 11week .. At dr Kek lee phin 's clinic . But now I'm with another gyne . I also did panorama + microdeletion + general blood test . Where is your gyne from?

Hi,

I'm keen on the harmony test but its not offered at my gynae. Is it possible to take the test at somewhere ? Tx in advance

maybe you can try calling ACJ clinic and check ?
Their harmony package is ard 1.4k, and Panorama test is $1099.

Back