!!!!Urgent need for Part Time maid!!!! Recommend..

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time cleaner, bi-weekly, weekday. Anyone has any recommendation? I stay at Punggol. Thank you.

I'm looking for a part time cleaner. Please recommend. Urgently needed!
I stay at Bangkok Green beside IMH and opposite Hougang Primary school.

Budget: $10/hr
Preferably able to work on Sunday at 5pm OR on weekdays night.
Once in every 2 weeks and about 4-5 hours per time.

Please help!!!!!

Thank You!!

HI I LOOKING for my part time maid @ Woodlands on my confinement period ( May'15) , $ 10-12 per hour , 3 -4 hour per day ...pls msg me at 94898185 thks

I am staying in Jurong East area. My current domestic helper has to go back home due to a family emergency. I am considering a part-time helper for once or twice a week for 3 to 4 hours each time to do standard household chores that include ironing, 2 toilets cleaning, rooms & kitchen cleaning, etc. wiling to pay $50 - 60 according to tasks. Pls PM me if you are a legal one or if another has a legal one to recommend. Thank u in advance..

Hi,
I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for many household for more then 10 years.

Last year, she had few household that starts having babies and prefers to engage full time foreign maid to help them, hence my mum has few available weekday slot available. And some moved far from her preferred location, even though they invited her to work for them at the new place, she still prefers to work in Sengkang and Punggol only. As most of the household she is being engaged, lives in these 2 area. And by doing so, she could reduce her traveling time.

Her available slot now is monday and tuesday morning and afternoon and friday afternoon. Unfortunately, her weekend slot are all taken up, these household has been engaging her for years, hence not possible for her to give them up. Some household, has special arrangement with her even though they are not around, while she does cleaning for them. My mum also has household who trusted her so much to leave their keys with her for weekly cleaning, and also when they are away for holidays.

if you are keen, you can email me for her contact number at : zhu85 (at) hotmail (dot) com

She is pretty easy going and have been getting referrals previously from other household who she worked for, and she is a Singaporean, speaks Mandarin and Hokkien, understands basic English.

Thank you for your time! :)
Hi there
Is she afraid of dogs?

Looking for part time helper urgently!

Budget: $10-12/hr
Preferably able to work on weekend.
Once in every 2 weeks and about 3-4 hours per time.

Email me at [email protected]
Thank you.

Hi, require a part time helper to work twice a week - Wednesday (wkdays flexi) and Sunday ( early morning).
Looking at around $10 per hour. Weekday around 2hrs, weekend around 3hrs?

Interested kindly email [email protected] or WhatsApp 9616-1642

Thank you.

I thought I'd say something fair to all the part-time cleaners here...

The market rate for part-time cleaners are between $15 to $20 per hour nowadays. These are people with experience, good attitude, can do a good job, take care of your things, and don't need your constant supervision. Also, because of the hassle they have moving around, the minimum time spent for each job is 3hours.

I am not a cleaner but this is what me and my friends pay for our (GOOD!) part-timers.
As the saying goes... pay peanuts get monkeys.

Does anyone need part time for sunday please PM me or 83930373,I'm available on sunday,I'm cleaner
thanks

Hi any of you using a part time maid and willing to recommend to me.. Need 1 that can speak English..

$10/hr is my budget..

I dont want to go thru the agency cause im not willing to pay agency fee..

Pls help
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in house keeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for part time helper at Hougang Ave 8. Pls PM me if you have anyone to recommend. TIA!
Hi are you looking for Part Time helper I have wide exposure in house keeping services in star hotels I can help you during my leisure time please message me at 9811 2592 Thanks

Same. Looking fr once every 2 weeks. Buona vista area. Willing to pay $10/hr for 4 hours work.

HI I LOOKING for my part time maid @ Woodlands on my confinement period ( May'15) , $ 10-12 per hour , 3 -4 hour per day ...pls msg me at 94898185 thks

Looking for part time helper urgently!

Budget: $10-12/hr
Preferably able to work on weekend.
Once in every 2 weeks and about 3-4 hours per time.

Email me at [email protected]
Thank you.

i am looking for part time help about twice a month for 3 - 4 hrs each session.

Am staying at yishun. Anyone got recommendations please?

Please PM me or contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

I'm looking for a part time cleaner. Please recommend. Urgently needed!
I stay at Bangkok Green beside IMH and opposite Hougang Primary school.

Budget: $10/hr
Preferably able to work on Sunday at 5pm OR on weekdays night.
Once in every 2 weeks and about 4-5 hours per time.

Please help!!!!!

Thank You!!

I am looking for part time jobs. I am 25, hard working, responsibly and well- experienced (vacuum - mop floor, washing toilet, general domestic cleaning, ect without cooking).Fee $15/per hour min 4 hrs or $50/3hrs. Please contact me if you need. Thank you! Prefertiong bahru, outram park, Chinatown,...

Hello there, I am looking for a part-time helper to clean the house on alternate sundays as my existing one bailed out on me last minute today. My location is 5 mins walking distance from Yew Tee MRT.

Each session will be 4 hours long at 15/hr.

I just need general cleaning with occasional ironing. Please PM me if you are able to.

I am looking for part time jobs. I am 25, hard working, responsibly and well- experienced (vacuum - mop floor, washing toilet, general domestic cleaning, ect without cooking).Fee $15/per hour min 4 hrs or $50/3hrs. Please contact me if you need. Thank you! Prefertiong bahru, outram park, Chinatown,...
Hello, I have PM you.

Hello! I am Ann, age 45 a Singaporean. I am working as a housekeeper as a part time job. I am able to start from
October 2017, i charge at $20/hr. Minimum of 2
hrs . I am available on Tuesday from 6pm-8pm / 7pm-9pm / 6pm-9pm (3hrs), on Friday from 9am -12pm , on Saturday from 8am - 11am / 9am - 12pm for a one-time cleaning. 3hrs worth of cleaning will be able to cover cleaning 2 toilet, vaccuming of floor, mopping of floor, cleaning the kitchen surfaces, cleaning the stove tops and cleaning of the kitchen sink. If interested please drop a reply in the forum! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! I am Ann, age 45 a Singaporean. I am working as a housekeeper as a part time job. I am able to start from
hrs . I am available on Tuesday from 6pm-8pm / 7pm-9pm / 6pm-9pm (3hrs), on Friday from 9am -12pm , on Saturday from 8am - 11am / 9am - 12pm for a one-time cleaning. 3hrs worth of cleaning will be able to cover cleaning 2 toilet, vaccuming of floor, mopping of floor, cleaning the kitchen surfaces, cleaning the stove tops and cleaning of the kitchen sink. If interested please drop a reply in the forum! Thank you!

Can you work today Tues 6 to 8 pm

If you can work today please call me I stay Outram Park area. 64004976

HI, I stay at Punggol and require 2 hrs cleaning on weekday permanent.
Please reply me asap.

Hi, I'm looking for a part time cleaner to clean my room during weekends (weekdays can be negotiated). May need to help to tidy and declutter as well. Looking for Singaporean or PRs only.

My place is 2 bus stops from tiong bahru MRT station. Please pm me on your charges.

Hi, I'm looking for a part time cleaner to clean my room during weekends (weekdays can be negotiated). May need to help to tidy and declutter as well. Looking for Singaporean or PRs only.

My place is 2 bus stops from tiong bahru MRT station. Please pm me on your charges.

Hi, morning my charge is $20/hrs min 3hrs . Thks

Back