(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Wah just study cos feel like studying? I study cos job advertisement always asking deg n no regret when old...haha
Because of taT everyone also become degree holder and it is becoming so common until no big deal . You will only be outstanding If it is from a prestigious uni lol

how much are u feeding? sounds like reflux... but i have no experience in this... maybe need to split the feeding...
I direct latch her so now I try to cut down on the timing on each boob to abt 5-7mins unless she fuss then relatch..was so worried cos like keep vomiting but after vomiting she seems fine no discomfort so I think should be ok...

Ya lor pa pa...cannot imagine how I pull thru so much obstacles to get my degree...enough liao I won't have 遗憾in future...lucky study 1st b4 married can focus more n enjoy during trimester break n chiong again ...日盼夜盼finallygraduated :)
Hub said once bb can take solic food easier for us especially when can eat our food go out also convenient for us..

I see! It's over liao... No more books! I did it the other way round, married le then study then have baby, took me a long journey too and this is my rainbow baby so I wanna put my focus and attention on her :)

Ya when bb on solid it's another milestone for them!

I see! It's over liao... No more books! I did it the other way round, married le then study then have baby, took me a long journey too and this is my rainbow baby so I wanna put my focus and attention on her :)

I can't wait for the time to come when we don't have to burp them haha. Find it so tough to burp my bb sometimes..yet at times the moment I sit her up she burps..

Because of taT everyone also become degree holder and it is becoming so common until no big deal . You will only be outstanding If it is from a prestigious uni lol
I wanted to do my masters badly and was planning to but bb came along so I shoved it out of my plans. Hope to be able to do it some time later when she's older!

Need to meet? Thought register online only?
Need to sign document and if I think the 1yr complimentary coverage start only after u sign and nt when baby is born. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yet to fix appt to meet the agent who call up. Everyday busy busy busy. With baby, household, toddler, etc. Hubby can't take leave. I cfm the agent won't leave after u sign the form. Sure promote other products. I where got time sit there listen for hours.

Nope is at mt e novena level 5...brought my girl to c him ytd morning le...he is so called firm n experience n assuring pd to me on ytd visit...will bring my girl c him touch wood in future if she sick but jabs still bring bk to polyclinic which near my place n cheaper also don't c e point go his clinic for thriple ex price jabs...

PTB7674 Haha. I made a mistake. Paiseh. Din read the original post by Give a hope

Precisely that's y scare find job n dislike go interview kena ask many qns kept repeating same ans from co to co lastly is settle down in new environment if politic hok seh liao no diff than current co

Ya me too. But seem.like i nd to go thru the interview process again after my ML. My current co super unstable..owe salary etc till nw. Boss mia cant even bother to inform.us. damn jilat

I can't wait for the time to come when we don't have to burp them haha. Find it so tough to burp my bb sometimes..yet at times the moment I sit her up she burps..

Yaya i hate that too. Hahaha nd to endure.few.more mths before we can stop. Jia you

Ya lor cos I was thinking haven married on self time as part-time study not easy n it took me 5 years to complete e deg...
Yup mine also rainbow bb aft 2mcs I treasure what I have n enjoy taking care her even lack of rest...Ytd my friend came visit us saying me looks so cui...won't get enough rest ones lor...lol

Ya lor sometimes just sit her up she burps already sometimes she move ard also no burps

Ya me too. But seem.like i nd to go thru the interview process again after my ML. My current co super unstable..owe salary etc till nw. Boss mia cant even bother to inform.us. damn jilat
Owe salary? Look for mom? Better do so b4 it close down for safe..
Ya lor den no choice...jiayou ya :)

@krissyun My LC recommended this milk booster pills, its called "Motherlove more milk special blend", ingredients incl

- goat's rue herb
- fenugreek seed
- blessed thistle herb
- nettle herb
- fennel seed
- soy lecithin
- coconut oil

U can get it online at www.iherb.com or from their store Parentcraft at Tanglin Mall.

@Gwen Lin, if u have no time to go out to buy, u can also get coconut oil online at www.naturaworks.com[/QUOTE]

@bbcripps , I read that the Motherlove more milk special blend is meant for those having PCOS issue, if we don't have such issue one can take this as well ?
or just buy the Motherlove more milk plus ? abit confused ....

ImageUploadedByForum1425529979.479239.jpg

Polyclinic price list..

For those who have use massage lady, would you know how long then can massage for c-sect ?
There one I just call she say need to wait for four weeks then can massage

Hello.. calling Jan 2015 mummies.. we are organising a mass baby gathering. Some details below:

Note: Last registration is at 5pm today as we are ordering rompers from Taobao for a mass baby photoshoot (see below images).

*** Babies Quarter-year Bash! ***

Date: 01 April 2015 (Wednesday)
Time: 12nn-3pm (Do come earlier if you can to help us pack goodie bags! Please ensure your babies names and gender are correct as someone is sponsoring personalised items for them!)
Venue: Function Room at condo near Sengkang MRT

Registration form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Utneq-xhj9qirCMiupVLBZ_Q1kAUDacviGbJiDAn9sg/viewform

Cost:
$30 - Mummy+ baby romper
$20 - Additional guest (eg hubby or helper)
The money will be used for lunch and any other logistics like booking of function room etc. Any additional money will be returned or if it is too troublesome to return, will be used to buy additional drinks.

Please PM me if you need more details. After signing up, do PM too for me to provide the account to transfer $$ to.
I can also help to add you into the Jan 2015 Mummies FB group, but will need admin to approve.

10985259_10155275165745383_5236358665755227774_n.jpg
Girls

Size-80
Length-41cm
Chest-24.5cm
Roughly for 0-6mths

Size-90
Length-44cm
Chest-25.5cm
Roughly for 6-12mths

Size-95
Length-47cm
Chest-26cm
Roughly for 12-18mths

11025648_10155275164935383_7419826095978947578_n.jpg
Boys
Size-80
Length-45cm
Shoulder to Shoulder-38cm
Chest-25cm
Roughly for 0-4mths

Size-90
Length-46cm
Shoulder to Shoulder-40cm
Chest-26cm
Roughly for 4-6mths

Size-95
Length-50cm
Shoulder to Shoulder-45cm
Chest-27cm
Roughly for 7-12mths

Hi can any mummies who went through VBAC share their experience and their experience with the doctor they use? Thank you.

Me! As @GetawayJunkie shared, my doctor is Dr Paul Tseng.. my 1st was induced at 41 weeks then e-csect due to failure to dilate further at 9cm + bb heartbeat dropping.. This time round got contractions naturally at 38 weeks and manage to deliver naturally with the help of epi & vacuum (because baby poo inside and had to faster get him out :p)..

Dr Paul Tseng is well known for being pro natural.. & a lot of people go to him when they want to try vbac.. He did tell me though that it is a 50-50 chance.. Depending on factors such as baby weight, thickness of uterus wall.. Cannot be induced etc.. About 70% of people succeed when they try vbac.. The concern Dr had for me was that bb would come out late again.. but lucky he didnt :)

Hope you manage to have a successful vbac.. I dont come to forum nowadays.. but u can pm me if you need any info :)

Owe salary?? Then will pay you for ML or not? Report to mom!

Owe salary?? Then will pay you for ML or not? Report to mom!

He told me.will pay. We have a discussion if both party agree, i clear all my ML than no nd go back work. Sort of serving notice during my ML. Lol but till.nw my boss cant confirm so im.caught in between to find job now. Sigh

Need to sign document and if I think the 1yr complimentary coverage start only after u sign and nt when baby is born. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yet to fix appt to meet the agent who call up. Everyday busy busy busy. With baby, household, toddler, etc. Hubby can't take leave. I cfm the agent won't leave after u sign the form. Sure promote other products. I where got time sit there listen for hours.

I just met up the agent 2 days ago.. she only explain what does the plan consist of n to top up cash if wan 100% coverage.. n the free plan is for govt hospital only.. she did not promote other plans n I just sign the form..the session is only like 45 mins..

Thought dr suggested fm feed so that jaudice go down fast?
i fed fm totally for only 2 days and it dropped by 20 percent. then after tt i went back to tbf and it remained kinda constant. so now I am giving her 50 percent formula cos 100 percent formula makes her constipated.

Thought dr suggested fm feed so that jaudice go down fast?
i fed fm totally for only 2 days and it dropped by 20 percent. then after tt i went back to tbf and it remained kinda constant. so now I am giving her 50 percent formula cos 100 percent formula makes her constipated.

Hi

Sorry to interrupt. I'm a feb mum looking to order full month cakes from sweetest moments. Understand that FBI/SBI card has 10% discount. Appreciate if anyone is kind to share the FBI/SBI Details wth me.

Thanks!

Hi

Sorry to interrupt. I'm a feb mum looking to order full month cakes from sweetest moments. Understand that FBI/SBI card has 10% discount. Appreciate if anyone is kind to share the FBI/SBI Details wth me.

Thanks!
i can help w tt. btw r u in thr febulous mums fb grp

whats the diff then between 5 in 1 & 6 in 1, besides the $120?
6 in 1 has the vaccine in it. hence u take fewer jabs as opposed to taking the hep b and 5 in 1 jab :) fewer trips made to the dr also. If y see the nhgp guidelines u make more trips lor

Hi gammahedging, Thks for the prompt response! I'll pm you for the details once I confirm w sweetest moments on what is required...

No I'm not in the fb grp :) r u a feb mum as well?

Hi

Thanks!

i have a discount voucher for sweetest moment, u can use it - just key in the code "FMS-DMX15". u will get 10% off.

How is GE plan? I'm thinking which one GE or prudential...prudential for rider so ex n agent realise become lazy n slow n nv update us thing when promise will chk n get bk chase till sian
Thinking to change agent

i don't know if GE is better than prudential, but this agent has helped us with a lot of claims in the past swee swee so we automatically go to her for all our insurance. even now she told me to just pass her all my gynae visit receipts, she will try to see if she can get some money back for us on the basis of my placenta previa. let me know if you want her contact. i personally feel the upgrade of the health plan is very impt, cos touchwood if need any treatment, u don't want to be limited in your options. i also speak from personal experience, cos when my dad was undergoing cancer treatment, he only had the basic medishield plan, which pays out only $600 a month, which is a joke cos his monthly medical bills come up to around $12,000, every month! Unfortunately we lost the fight there after 11 mths, but by then, the medical bills have added up to more than $100K. so i strongly feel that that few hundred dollars a year is well worth it, for peace of mind.

@bbcripps , I read that the Motherlove more milk special blend is meant for those having PCOS issue, if we don't have such issue one can take this as well ?
or just buy the Motherlove more milk plus ? abit confused ....

i'm taking the more milk plus now cos the shop i went to, Vitakids at Paragon, does not carry the special blend. looking at the ingredients, the only difference is that the special blend has an additional ingredient of goat's rue herb. errm, i'm not sure if the LC recommended me the special blend cos i have PCOS, can't remember if i mentioned it to her, but i suppose it should be ok for u to take it even if you do not have PCOS...

Yes, PD mentioned to me it's one of the most common causes of diarrhea.

Rotavirus is $90... I'm surprised though when one of the mummies mentioned she didn't need to pay...
Made an appt w pd for rotavirus coz my nearest polyclinic don't offer. I feel it's important to take. stomach flu too common among kids

I will be taking 5in1 for my LO at polyclinic, can i go take the rotavirus separately then?and where ya? Sorry abit blur so many packages going on.

I will be taking 5in1 for my LO at polyclinic, can i go take the rotavirus separately then?and where ya? Sorry abit blur so many packages going on.
Just tell the nurse at polyclinic u want rotavirus too when u take ur LO for 5in1. Should be able to take together.

Polyclinics that are under National Health Group offer rotavirus. Cost is $90. So you can make an appointment with them to take 5 in 1 and rotavirus. Polyclinics that are under Sing Health don't offer rotavirus. Hope this helps.

My girl took her 6-1 jab last evening and has been very cranky for the past hour... any rémedies?
Take her temp to check if she has a fever? Can just put fever patch to keep her body cool. If she has a fever, dr shd have given paracetamol? Use wet wash cloth to sponge the body esp behind the knees, under armpit etc

Take her temp to check if she has a fever? Can just put fever patch to keep her body cool. If she has a fever, dr shd have given paracetamol? Use wet wash cloth to sponge the body esp behind the knees, under armpit etc

No remedies but watch out for fever . 10% will develop fever

Yup have the med for fever will only drink if required.

Okay I will take note... Thanks dears!

i'm taking the more milk plus now cos the shop i went to, Vitakids at Paragon, does not carry the special blend. looking at the ingredients, the only difference is that the special blend has an additional ingredient of goat's rue herb. errm, i'm not sure if the LC recommended me the special blend cos i have PCOS, can't remember if i mentioned it to her, but i suppose it should be ok for u to take it even if you do not have PCOS...

@bbcripps, I emailed to motherlove and clarify on it. this is what their reply.

Thank you for contacting Motherlove.
More milk special blend contains goat’s rue, and it contains half the amount of fenugreek as the more milk plus. So, we recommend more milk plus if the special situations do not apply.

I guess you are right, special blend if no PCOS also can consume. but since if you have PCOS I think special blend may more effective for you. so far after you consume got any improvement? sorry to sabo this thread cause i only will be due on May hehehe....was doing some search about Motherlove brand milk booster. :)

He told me.will pay. We have a discussion if both party agree, i clear all my ML than no nd go back work. Sort of serving notice during my ML. Lol but till.nw my boss cant confirm so im.caught in between to find job now. Sigh
Better chk w ur boss now than last min tell u something making u in shock...

Is that because the food that u eat too heaty n got ginger or alcohol? That time mine is totally no ginger even till now n my food e soup all abit diluted than kao kao n abit of red marinate wine only...if bb jaundice unclear cannot take Hep b dose 2...mbe change ur food diet?

@bbcripps, I emailed to motherlove and clarify on it. this is what their reply.

Thank you for contacting Motherlove.
More milk special blend contains goat’s rue, and it contains half the amount of fenugreek as the more milk plus. So, we recommend more milk plus if the special situations do not apply.

I guess you are right, special blend if no PCOS also can consume. but since if you have PCOS I think special blend may more effective for you. so far after you consume got any improvement? sorry to sabo this thread cause i only will be due on May hehehe....was doing some search about Motherlove brand milk booster. :)

its good that u r doing research ahead of time! i went into this whole breastfeeding business clueless, am learning as i go. my supply did improve from the initial wks of 30-40ml to the current avg of 120ml, but i was on so many so called "boosters" that i'm not sure which one did it for me. i also pump more regularly after my CL left, b4 when she was here to feed the bb, sometimes i will oversleep n not pump for 5-6 hrs, now i will pump every 3 hrs on the dot for each feed. so it could also be a matter of more demand = more supply. but now abit stagnant at 120ml la.

Back