Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi. I'm a sahm whose looking for some freelance jobs as part time help or babysitter. Min 2 hours. Prefer north areas like yishun, Khatib, sembawang. Rates at $15 per hour. Pls pm me if u do require my help. Thanks.
hi catherine, can you please watsapp me or call me at 98786096, i am interested and stay at yishun.

I am looking for weekly help for cleaning only. 3 hours in the east. Willing to pay more for a very clean and responsible person.

looking for cleaning services once every week or every two week. 4 hours minimum.
Area: Bukit Timah. Mostly weekend.
Any recommendation please PM.

I am looking for a part time help too. Jobscope is mainly vacuuming, mopping, washing utensils, cleaning kitchen, dusting of the room and cleaning of toilets. No ironing required. Location is near Clementi Mrt Station, during the week.
Any recommendations of a good & reliable one ? Thanks a lot.

I need a part time helper too! Vacuuming, mopping, cleaning dust, windows, toilets. Sengkang area. Weekend afternoon for 4 hour, once / twice a month. Please PM me!

Hi mytreehugger, thanks for the info.
but do you know of any an auntie who can come to clementi area, since I live there.

Looking for a Chinese (Singaporean or PR) female part-time cleaner once a week, 4hours. Preferably Thurs or Fri morning. Choa Chu Kang area. Any recommendation from happy employer?

If you are a cleaner yourself, pls drop me a msg with your name, contact no., rate, some details on your experience and basic personal details.

Thanks.

Hi I'm posting for my mother who is looking for domestic cleaning in punggol/sengkang for weekdays.
She used to clean for childcare centre but now want to do part time only.Pls pm me if interested

Hi, looking for a part time cleaner to come once a week for 4 hours on weekday late afternoon to help with regular cleaning. Rates at $50/4 hours. I live at clementi, close to singapore poly in a 5room HDB. Do text me at 90086299 if keen.

Hi I'm posting for my mother who is looking for domestic cleaning in punggol/sengkang for weekdays.
She used to clean for childcare centre but now want to do part time only.Pls pm me if interested

Hi,

I need part time maid. I am staying in hougang near buangkok MRT. Is she ok to come to my area?

Thanks

Hi, I am looking for part time cleaner to come once a week for 4 hours on weekday late afternoon to help with regular cleaning. Rates at $50/4 hours. I live between Buangkok MRT and Hougang. Please sms me at 81266923 if keen.

Thanks

Hi Tina n Cindy....gave your Xiao Long a call today and am trying her out. Am staying at River Valley and she is willing to come today.

Hope she is good and reliable.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi i am looking for a part time cleaner, once a week 4 hours on saturdays. I'm staying at whampoa area. Willing to pay $60/4hrs

There is this Singaporean part timer helper by the name of Connie (tel: 81250007 & her rate is $17 per hour). She was supposed to turn up to help clean my place. Have agreed on time and date. She did not show up. Neither did she bother to reply. So unprofessional! Not sure anyone has used her service before. Even if one can't make it or decide not to turn up, at least call or text to inform. Very poor attitude I must say.

Hi I'm looking for a part-time helper too!
  • Jobscope is mainly vacuuming, mopping, washing of toilets, cleaning and dusting the house.
  • Location at Woodlands
  • Weekday once per week for 4 hours
Please PM me! Thanks!

I m looking for part time cleaner to come once a week, during weekend. Staying in Tampines area...

Should you know anyone keen...please PM me. Thanks!!!

Hello I am looking for a part time helper as well - staying at Clementi Road, opposite NUS.
MUST be Singaporean/PR and preferably not too old, around 50 years of age, good at cleaning and honest/reliable

3 bedroom condo with 2 toilets
Main job scope: mopping, sweeping, washing toilets, wiping all furniture and must be willing to do laundry (both machine and hand wash) plus ironing.

2 mornings a week x 3hrs per session @ $15 per hour

Any recommendations, please PM me.

My part time cleaners are from www.edencleaners.sg - very reliable company which tailors to my needs. Although on expensive side, but good value for money. No need to worry at all.

I have been using Eden Cleaners for 6 months now. Very satisfied! Finally I don't need to worry about my housekeeping anymore! Even when they change cleaners, the replacement is always as good. Their ladies are all friendly and well-trained. I highly recommend them - www.edencleaners.sg

I m looking for part time cleaner to come once a week, during weekend. Staying in Tampines area...

Should you know anyone keen...please PM me. Thanks!!!

Hi hi. . Do u still need a part time cleaner? My current one is good and I'm staying around tamp too.. let me know if u are still looking for one.

Hi i am looking for a part time cleaner, once a week 4 hours on saturdays. I'm staying at whampoa area. Willing to pay $60/4hrs

Hi did you manage to find a part time helper in whampo area? Im also looking for one around this area.

I looking for a part time cleaner to do weekly cleaning during weekend.
Main scopes:
- vacuum & mopping
- washing of 2 toilets
- minimum kitchen maintenance
- minimum ironing & laundry
Please PM me. Million Thanks!!!

Hi,
I am currently having a part time cleaner weekly. She is quite good. $15 per hour. She is from China, so need to speak with her in Chinese.
Her name is XiuXiu, contact number is 8622 7223.

hi.. i looking part time cleaner who can do 4 hrs @ jurong west st91 (near city harvest church) on weekends (sat/sun)... kindly contact me at 82889524. Thanks

Hi,
I am currently having a part time cleaner weekly. She is quite good. $15 per hour. She is from China, so need to speak with her in Chinese.
Her name is XiuXiu, contact number is 8622 7223.

hi, may i ask ur XiuXiu able to work i which locations?

Hi Tina n Cindy....gave your Xiao Long a call today and am trying her out. Am staying at River Valley and she is willing to come today.

Hope she is good and reliable.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi, what's your feedback on Xiao Long so far? I'm looking for a p/t cleaner for alternate Sundays.

i oso need a part time cleaner once a wk during wkend 4hrs, i staying at taman jurong, please pm me if got any good cleaner..

Hey I am looking for a part time domestic cleaner for a one time job in Hougang. Any recommendation? Thanks a lot :)
As and when I may some ad-hoc jobs for some of the rental units too, if she is good.

Hi, I am looking for a reliable part-time domestic cleaner. Cleaning 2+1 condo at St Michael's Road, every week on a weekday. Willing to pay $50 per 4 hours.

I am posting for my mother who is a part time cleaner
Prefer location : near hougang
81537878,xiuli
Hi , I am looking for a household helpers instead. Would your mother interested to try ? Working hours from 12noon to 8pm Monday to Friday. Location The Greenwich . Duties : cook simple lunch & dinner for 2-3 person , laundry & ironing , simple cleaning as I have a part time maid every fortnightly .

have u try xiao long? is she good?
Hi,

Very sorry for my slow reply. I don't log into this much. Have tried Xiao Long. She is so-so. I only used her once. I have different detergents and cloths etc for her to use. Instead she insisted using 2 cloths and same pail of multipurpose detergent. That was also the pail of water used to mop the floor! At the end of 4 hours, she looked very tired and quite messy I must say. I doubt she is clean and though she may be hardworking, she forgot to put many things back and I had to clean up a bit after her. I feel stressed up looking at her cleaning. I do appreciate the thought of trying to help me save detergents and cloth but cleanliness matters most.

Any part-time cleaner to recommend for Jurong West area? Locals preferred. Work on Saturdays morning. Pls PM me contacts or post here. Thanks.

Hi I'm.looking for part time helper. Staying at punggol (near MRT) time flexible cuz I'm a sahm. Willing to pay 60 bucks for 4 hours. Pls contact me at 96609108 Joyce :)

I'm using Eileen starting next Fri. Tink no one can be as lousy as my previous helper. I left her alone in the house but she only clean up 2 bedrooms only. V lazy.

Back