(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

Jus saw my gym today.. And the LO is jus a sac... Been asked to go bk n retake blood test in 2 days time and gym review in 1.5 weeks...

Hi, I've finally received the invitation to join the FB page, but I forget to state reason. Admin pls add mi, thanks!!!

Jus saw my gym today.. And the LO is jus a sac... Been asked to go bk n retake blood test in 2 days time and gym review in 1.5 weeks...
hey aprbaby (hey ur nick is applkicable to all of us!!) which week are you in now? i heard week 6 and beyond should be able to see more than sac already right?

Jus got my bfp blood test result ytd. But am supposed to fly to new York & toronto 1st week sep. Wat shd I do? Air tixs n hotels oredi booked. *moody

Hi Windyrain, thk u :)
Didn't get to see gynae, my scheduled appt on 5th, and I am flying on 6th.
But nurses checked with gynae, and he doesn't really encourage flying :(
I BFP thru IUI. And prior the procedure, I did emphasized tat I'll be flying in sept. And gynae suggested I do the IUI b4 my trip rather than later after my trip.
Now strike, I am not allowed to fly. *Faint~~
Kind of Stuck

Oh.. its thru IUI then I guess better dun risk. Cos its a long flight to NY too.. and since gynae also discourage.. I guess its better not to travel.

Jus got my bfp blood test result ytd. But am supposed to fly to new York & toronto 1st week sep. Wat shd I do? Air tixs n hotels oredi booked. *moody

Get gynae to write a letter for u n claim insurance I think some mummies ever done that.. Better not travel since u got ur precious one not easily as well :) take care !

hi mummies, am a second time mummy and just saw the gynae yesterday to confirm. Am 5 weeks along! Congrats everyone! Its an amazing coincidence for me because my no. 1 is also april baby in 2013. :)
yirongwonders: I'll drop you a PM to add me to the FB group.

thks windy & werry. I juz gotta chk wif the gynae again when I see him then. :(
Another thing, my gynae detected polyp on the day of iui. Aiyo... now oso duno wats the situation now.
Nvr ending problem

Hi hi, tested positive last Wednesday, EDD should be end of April. Gynae appt on 2 September.. Baby#2 this round..

Flying to HK this Sunday *erm...* should be fine though

Hello all mummies

Hello mummies and mummies-to-be, I just tested +ve last week and still can't really believe it! This will be my #2... Are any of you experiencing MS already?

Hi all. I just test positive last week too. This is my #2 and my #1 is 2.5yo. I only booked appt to see gynae at week 8. Cos for #1, I saw gynae at 6.5 weeks and had to do US via virginal scope to detect heartbeat. So this time round I decided to wait till week 8. I can't wait for my first appt to come!

Hello ladies!

I just tested +ve today. Started to feel nausea & currently should be at 4+ wks. Bb #4 for me. Looking forward to know more fellow mummies! :)

hi mummies, am a second time mummy and just saw the gynae yesterday to confirm. Am 5 weeks along! Congrats everyone! Its an amazing coincidence for me because my no. 1 is also april baby in 2013. :)
yirongwonders: I'll drop you a PM to add me to the FB group.

have I added u? cos no fb PM mentioned your nick name here I dunno if anyone I added was u!

Congrats to all mummies here!

Hi mummies, I tested positive (twice) last Friday and my kiasu dear hubby insisted to go back to our gynae to confirm the pregnancy. I'm about 5 weeks now and it's our #2!

Hi everyone! i am a 1st time mummy and was tested positive last tue...the 1st day of my last menses was 9th of July and last day was 13th July....not sure how many weeks I am at now and my 1st gynae appointment is scheduled on the 6th of Sep though...can anyone help?..not sure if my baby will be born in April or May 2015?..very excited about this pregnancy! and so nice to meet u all here! ^__^

Hi Windyrain, thk u :)
Didn't get to see gynae, my scheduled appt on 5th, and I am flying on 6th.
But nurses checked with gynae, and he doesn't really encourage flying :(
I BFP thru IUI. And prior the procedure, I did emphasized tat I'll be flying in sept. And gynae suggested I do the IUI b4 my trip rather than later after my trip.
Now strike, I am not allowed to fly. *Faint~~
Kind of Stuck
if cannot fly why they rec you do IUI before ur trip???
i also have a trip in oct... tt's just borderlining between first and 2nd tri... still uncertain if i will go... but will consult gynae lor... >.< usually if stable they will give a pass... but urs maybe still v early they cannot be certain if it is a stable pregnancy? i would rather give up the trip if possible, for safety of the not-so-easily-obtained-little-one.... unless if no choice need to go then bobian lor i guess? insurance coverage is one thing but tt's just financial compensation if anything happens...

Hi everyone! i am a 1st time mummy and was tested positive last tue...the 1st day of my last menses was 9th of July and last day was 13th July....not sure how many weeks I am at now and my 1st gynae appointment is scheduled on the 6th of Sep though...can anyone help?..not sure if my baby will be born in April or May 2015?..very excited about this pregnancy! and so nice to meet u all here! ^__^
hi elly jelly, we're v close possibly!! FTM here too... last AF differ only 2 days... but edd is probably dependent on when u eventually O-ed this cycle... my appt also very late! think gynae want to see only at 8 weeks >.< gambatte together!!

can someone please add me to the fb group too? [email protected]. Thanks!!!

hi elly jelly, we're v close possibly!! FTM here too... last AF differ only 2 days... but edd is probably dependent on when u eventually O-ed this cycle... my appt also very late! think gynae want to see only at 8 weeks >.< gambatte together!!

Is ur Facebook name Pu Oh?? With a dog as profile pic??

Hi all, just tested +ve recently.... shd be ard 6wks now. Have yet to go for gynae appt... seeing him only ard 8wks plus. This is my #2.

Yirong.... I will drop u a fb msg to add me to the closed group.

When is your 1st gynae appointment? Is 6th of Sep too late? Wanted to go see him earlier but hubby is travelling and I want him to be around for the 1st visit! hehe

Is ur Facebook name Pu Oh?? With a dog as profile pic??
yupyup tt's me!!! :D
When is your 1st gynae appointment? Is 6th of Sep too late? Wanted to go see him earlier but hubby is travelling and I want him to be around for the 1st visit! hehe
also 8th sept... they dun allow me to go earlier... not sure if want to schedule anything earlier coz nothing much to see also right? does GP do hcg test to see number? i just want to know if lil' one is growing well... :)

anyone here experiencing MS yet?

Me yes...MS is morning sickness right? Yesterday was quite bad in the morning but i still went to work...around lunch time i buey tahan le cos really feel like throwing up so I went home....but today i am glad i am feeling ok! Yay!

yupyup tt's me!!! :D

also 8th sept... they dun allow me to go earlier... not sure if want to schedule anything earlier coz nothing much to see also right? does GP do hcg test to see number? i just want to know if lil' one is growing well... :)

Added u

Hi all. I just test positive last week too. This is my #2 and my #1 is 2.5yo. I only booked appt to see gynae at week 8. Cos for #1, I saw gynae at 6.5 weeks and had to do US via virginal scope to detect heartbeat. So this time round I decided to wait till week 8. I can't wait for my first appt to come!

Hi envymoi! my #1 (boy) is 2 years and 3 months - very close to yours! :D

mummies with older kids, do you still carry them?

Yups. Am still carrying my boys. Yet to inform them about their new sibling until more stabilized else they get over excited like the last round.

Will be seeing my gynae tomorrow even though im just 5wks. Gynae wants to be super cautious due to my history.

hey aprbaby (hey ur nick is applkicable to all of us!!) which week are you in now? i heard week 6 and beyond should be able to see more than sac already right?

Haha.. Bo pianzz.. Gotta create some fanciful nicks in order to be registered successfully :)

Yea... My lmp was 30jun.. By rt sld b week 6 now... But gyn suspected .. I have delayed menses.. Tats why it's still a sac... Moody...

Back