(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

hi, just found out i am preg. should be 5 weeks only. my son is barely 10mths old. i'm looking after him myself with no help. kinda worried i won't be able to cope.

hi, just found out i am preg. should be 5 weeks only. my son is barely 10mths old. i'm looking after him myself with no help. kinda worried i won't be able to cope.

Hi Faye we both almost the same. I am 5weeks 2 days.
Estimate EDD should be 1st April.
have u schedule for your first scan? which doc are u wif? I am with Dr Yvonne Chan, TCM

everybody starts shopping for baby items already?

and faye...perhaps u should consider getting a helper, it will be too tough on u as yr tummy growing bigger, how to bath yr toddler? plus whn he starts to walk (coming 1yr soon) and run...too risky to handle on yr own. Hwvr :) jiayou to u, dont ever give up!

we can only get a helper around nov cause that's when we shift in é new house. currently at my in-laws place but no one helps me de

Would like to join here.. :)

Went for my blood test today. Result
Come back positive.
Will only be seeing my gynae in 2 weeks time.

Hi all n congrats to all too :)

My first post. I am about 5 weeks 2 days. First time mum here. Super anxious and paranoid.
Just wanted to check - i feel some cramping in the right side of my lower abdomen once every 2-3 days. Lasts around seconds each time. Is that normal?

Hi all n congrats to all too :)

My first post. I am about 5 weeks 2 days. First time mum here. Super anxious and paranoid.
Just wanted to check - i feel some cramping in the right side of my lower abdomen once every 2-3 days. Lasts around seconds each time. Is that normal?
Congrats! :)

It seems normal as our uterus expanding. Mine is quite mild, at times not noticeable. :p
But if very pain, best to seek medical advice..

We are almost same .. I'm in my week 5, day 3 I think...

Nx week will find out more ba.

Hello everyone, I just tested positive with pregnancy test kit yesterday and my first day of my last period was 02/07/2014, so i went to estimate my edd should be in Apr'15. I'm expecting my #2. I will be booking my appointment on 01/09/2014 with Dr Paul Tseng at TMC. I'm happy to go through this journey with all of you :). Woohoo.!!

Hello everyone, I just tested positive with pregnancy test kit yesterday and my first day of my last period was 02/07/2014, so i went to estimate my edd should be in Apr'15. I'm expecting my #2. I will be booking my appointment on 01/09/2014 with Dr Paul Tseng at TMC. I'm happy to go through this journey with all of you :). Woohoo.!!
Congrats to you! :)

Hi all, congrats to everyone here! I just tested this morning again, and got a slightly darker blue line! Am expecting my #2, and I think most likely will be a boy, considering my ovulation date. Will probably test one more time next week before making an appointment with my gynae at Mt A. Still so exciting even though it's my #2! :D

Yup, slight cramps are normal throughout the whole pregnancy :)

hello.. mild cramps should be normal. my son just turned 10mths old.. can still remember how 'naughty' he was in my tummy.. cramps on and off.. but nth too unbearable.. my morning sickness was all day & I could merlion up to 3x each meal. it was rather awful.. but worth it.! hehe.. he's such a darling. hmm.. a rascal most of é times. hahahaha! hubby hoping this no.2 to be a girl really badly.. I'm just hoping I won't have it so tough this time round since I have no help & looking after my son myself.. :) jiayou to all of you! & congrats again!! heh

Folic acid yes, been taking it even before I conceived. Can get from Guardian. $2.75 per pack with 4 or 5 strips inside.
And yes, it's very important, for the development of the baby.

For vitamins, I'll wait till I see my gynae, normally I'll take the one that's prescribed by him.

I just started with folic acid. Already had the nausea feeling these few days.. but I am only 4 weeks 4 days only. The last round of my pregnancy I was on estrogen pills.. wonder should I call my gynae to ask if I need to take this round.

I think it's better to call and confirm. I keep thinking should I go and visit my gynae earlier too. Or just wait till next Saturday.

thanks Faithbb, & congratulations to all of us!!! I am having STM man, i forgotten how much mg or mcg of folic acid should we consume everyday. Anyone remembers? I also bought mine from guardian and have been taking 1 x 5mg of folic acid every morning.

Hi,

I just tested this morning and it is positive! I am so excited!

But as a first time mother, can someone guide me what I should do next? Should I go visit a gynae or gp to confirm? And when can I start doing the scan? I can't wait to see my little one!!

Thanks!

Sunainai congratz!
You can call your gynae and tell him or her your last mense date. They will then make an appointment for u of the date that they can see something from the scan. Mainly btw 6 to 8 weeks.

Hello all! I just got my big fat positive last thur :) exactly 5 weeks now! very excited to start this new journey! and I love faye wong too hahaha!

thank u!!! I'm quite lost on what I have to do or eat.. totally have no idea but still basking in happiness hehe
It's not really difficult. Basically stay away from the raw (or not fully cooked) and those with alcoholic content. Try to eat less shell food. If you can eat healthier, then do so, otherwise if like me, just everything else in moderation. :D

It's not really difficult. Basically stay away from the raw (or not fully cooked) and those with alcoholic content. Try to eat less shell food. If you can eat healthier, then do so, otherwise if like me, just everything else in moderation. :D

thanks minla! cos it's like everytime i post sth on fb, a fren whos pregnant before me will tell me I'm not supposed to eat that and it seems like I'm eating like everyth I'm not supposed to eat! like tepanyaki beef, cooked prawns, water melon etc.. now made me so afraid that I am doing harm to my baby!

Hi all mummies.. Tested positive last mon. Now is 5+6 weeks.. Just went to gynae today but can only see the gestational sac & yolk sac. Can't see the heartbeat yet. Asked to go back in 10 days time.. Hopefully can see fetus and heart beat by then..

Hi all mummies.. Tested positive last mon. Now is 5+6 weeks.. Just went to gynae today but can only see the gestational sac & yolk sac. Can't see the heartbeat yet. Asked to go back in 10 days time.. Hopefully can see fetus and heart beat by then..
Congrats!

I'm gg for my first scan tomorrow.
Excited!

hi babe I can't seem to find your profile on fb, maybe it's set to private. can u add me on fb instead? sorry for the trouble cos I've set the April mummies group to secret group as I don't wanna announce it to frens yet.. think many mummies also feel the same at this stage..

my fb: [email protected]
Hihi!
Had dropped you a friend request in FB.
:)

hehe update us when u go for your scan in 10 days time!

anw wanna ask, if we go and see gynae during weekday are we able to get mc?

Back