Anyone has any good reviews on various postpartum girdle? Bellefit?

beac

Hello~
I'm considering on getting bellefit girdle to slim back down. I'm due in Oct.
Has anyone tried it before? Or maybe you have tried other brands? If yes, do share you reviews on the brands you tried?
Thanks in advance!!

I watched YouTube reviews and decided to go with Belly Bandits. But haven't tried them yet, my EDD is 23 August.

I bought both S and XS.

So my baby decided he had enough of my belly. I'm 20 days early.

I started wearing the S size belly bandit original yesterday. But I don't have any measuring tape with me so I can't tell you the progress while I'm in the hospital. I discharge tomorrow afternoon, will be able to take measurements and give a more proper review then.

Comfort wise the belly bandit original feels fine over clothes, and really keeps things in and makes me feel more comfortable. When I take it off in the toilet to wash myself I can feel my belly and all my insides flopping about, which is quite uncomfortable. Also my gynae was very encouraging when she saw me in it this morning. I started wearing it yesterday, 3 hours after delivery.

@Chufang thanks for the update! :) appreciate it. Do let me know how it goes! Jia you! And congrats on your little one. :)

Hi beac,

I measured myself daily since I came home on 6 Aug afternoon. Still wearing the S size Belly Bandit Original 24 hours, only take it off when wiping myself clean or to go toilet, since I wear it over my clothes.

Here are my daily measurements, very encouraging so far:
6 Aug belly 36"
7 Aug belly 34"
8 Aug belly 32.5"

When I hit 32", I will switch to the XS Belly Bandit.

Hi beac,

I measured myself daily since I came home on 6 Aug afternoon. Still wearing the S size Belly Bandit Original 24 hours, only take it off when wiping myself clean or to go toilet, since I wear it over my clothes.

Here are my daily measurements, very encouraging so far:
6 Aug belly 36"
7 Aug belly 34"
8 Aug belly 32.5"

When I hit 32", I will switch to the XS Belly Bandit.

Wow, sounds good! Jia you! So fast can go down :) Are you doing postnatal massage as well? Thanks so much for the update!!! Really appreciate it ehehehe

Wow, sounds good! Jia you! So fast can go down :) Are you doing postnatal massage as well? Thanks so much for the update!!! Really appreciate it ehehehe

My Jamu masseuse will only start coming in next Tuesday. She's supposed to come tomorrow on Saturday but it's a public holiday, so they can only come next week, but next Monday is my pediatrician and gynae appointment so she'll come on Tuesday instead. Will let you know about that too. :)

My Jamu masseuse will only start coming in next Tuesday. She's supposed to come tomorrow on Saturday but it's a public holiday, so they can only come next week, but next Monday is my pediatrician and gynae appointment so she'll come on Tuesday instead. Will let you know about that too. :)

Thanks for the update :) all the best!!

Hi!

Here are my measurements after my last post.

9 Aug belly 33"
10 Aug belly 32.5"
13 Aug until now 32"

I've switched to the smaller belly bandit, but it's the bamboo, not the original. And also my 8 daily sessions of Jamu massage is ending tomorrow. I guess this is as much as binds are going to help me, the rest would be reduced by exercise and breast feeding.

Hi!

Here are my measurements after my last post.

9 Aug belly 33"
10 Aug belly 32.5"
13 Aug until now 32"

I've switched to the smaller belly bandit, but it's the bamboo, not the original. And also my 8 daily sessions of Jamu massage is ending tomorrow. I guess this is as much as binds are going to help me, the rest would be reduced by exercise and breast feeding.

That's good. Jia you! Yeah we must still watch our food and work out abit also to tone up.

Thank you so much for the updates. Very helpful

So my baby decided he had enough of my belly. I'm 20 days early.

I started wearing the S size belly bandit original yesterday. But I don't have any measuring tape with me so I can't tell you the progress while I'm in the hospital. I discharge tomorrow afternoon, will be able to take measurements and give a more proper review then.

Comfort wise the belly bandit original feels fine over clothes, and really keeps things in and makes me feel more comfortable. When I take it off in the toilet to wash myself I can feel my belly and all my insides flopping about, which is quite uncomfortable. Also my gynae was very encouraging when she saw me in it this morning. I started wearing it yesterday, 3 hours after delivery.

After my second baby, I was wearing the same one. And yes, started to wear it right after returning from hospital.
It doesn't help you lose weight but I loved wearing mine because it gave me great back support. It really helped me with recalling the control of my abdominal floor too - since you can't do that when preggo and it's a hard thing to recall after almost a year of not doing it.

Back