UK Sambucol Kids_UK Immuno Forte_Clementi & Jurong Point

gohalison

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/sambucol-black-elderberry-extract-for-children/prd-ia9

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/sambucol-immuno-forte/prd-iaa

Waiting Time : 8-12 days - provided no customs delay

My bank acct : POSB Savings 140-08572-3

Collection Place :

1. My Place at Clementi Ave 3 daily - Wef frm Dec 13, collection at Clementi Ave 3 on wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)
- Wef frm Dec 13, new collection time at Clementi Mall- Toast Box/Clementi MRT– Mon, Thur & Fri – 3.10pm Or 4.45pm– By Appointment

3. Postage
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (wef frm May 13, meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg
Can fit up to 8 bottles
http://www.singpost.com/delivery-solutions/smartpac.html

My email [email protected]

Last edited:

Taking in orders

UK Sambucol (1-12yrs old) S$15
(inclusive of item cost and international shipping)

UK Immuno Forte (kids above 3yrs old or adults) S$16.30

I would like to order 8 bottles (max bottles fitted in a smart pac)?

Total = 15 x 8 + 4.7 = $124.7

Kindly confirm my total amount is correct before I transfer. Thanks

I would like to order 8 bottles (max bottles fitted in a smart pac)?

Total = 15 x 8 + 4.7 = $124.7

Kindly confirm my total amount is correct before I transfer. Thanks

Hi kittyki, I've PM you, thanks :)

hi, interested in two bottles,

collect from ur place at Clementi Ave 3. :)

Taking in orders

Taking in orders

Hi Alison. 2 bottles of UK Sambucol for me please. Collect from your place. Let me know if I should transfer $30. Thanks!

Taking in orders

Taking in orders

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/sambucol-black-elderberry-extract-for-children/prd-ia9

Collection Place :

1. My Place at Clementi Ave 3 daily - Wef frm Dec Yr 13, collection at Clementi Ave 3 on wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment
Dear All, pls be informed that my response will be slower for the next 1 mth - i'm moving hse by aug (but will still be in Clementi Ave 3).

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place. Thank you)
- Wef frm Dec 13, new collection time at Clementi Mall- Toast Box/Clementi MRT– Mon, Thur & Fri – 3.10pm Or 4.45pm– By Appointment

3. Postage
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (wef frm May 13, meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

Can fit up to 8 bottles

Last edited:
Taking in orders

Last edited:
Hi,

I am interested to order, but i would like to know what is the difference between the UK & US version?
BTW, my kids are 3 and 6 years old. I should get the Immuno Forte version?

You may like to post your response in the thread as there may be other mummies keen to learn as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am interested to order, but i would like to know what is the difference between the UK & US version?
BTW, my kids are 3 and 6 years old. I should get the Immuno Forte version?

You may like to post your response in the thread as there may be other mummies keen to learn as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi babyg_08,

UK Sambucol is for 1-12yrs old, S$15
UK Immuno Forte (with added zinc) - is for kids above 3yrs old or adults, S$16.30

US Sambucol is for 2-12yrs old, S$13.80

If your kids are not taking any zinc supplement, you can let them try UK Immuno Forte. Zinc has healing properties. thanks :)

Taking in orders

UK Sambucol (with Vit C) - 1-12yrs old, S$15

UK Immuno Forte (with Vit C & Zinc) - kids above 3yrs old or adults, S$16.30

Hi Alison,

Would like to order 8 bottles of UK Sambucol (with Vit C) - 1-12yrs old, S$15 via postage. Before that, would like to check what is the date of expiry?

Thanks.

Taking in orders

Last edited:
Thanks Alison. What's the difference between the UK and US version? Besides the age group, is there other difference?

Thanks Alison. What's the difference between the UK and US version? Besides the age group, is there other difference?

Hi babyg_08, UK version = UK elderberry, while US version = US elderberry.
Besides the age grp, no other difference, both are gd in improving the immune system, thanks :)

Taking in orders

Hi,

I would like to order 2 bottles of UK Immuno Forte (with Vit C & Zinc), with normal postage.
I've transferred $32.60 to your account. Transaction reference: 12802380245

Will PM my mailing address to you. Please let me know the cost of postage.

Many thanks!

Hi,

I would like to order 2 bottles of UK Immuno Forte (with Vit C & Zinc), with normal postage.
I've transferred $32.60 to your account. Transaction reference: 12802380245

Will PM my mailing address to you. Please let me know the cost of postage.

Many thanks!

Hi babyg_08, replied your PM, thanks :)

Hi
like to order: 1 bottle of UK Sambucol (with Vit C) - 1-12yrs old, S$15

1bottle of UK Immuno Forte (with Vit C & Zinc) - kids above 3yrs old or adults, S$16.30
May I know the expiry??

Taking in orders

You can PM or email [email protected] for faster rersponse

Taking in orders

You can PM or email [email protected] for faster response

Collection Place :

1. My Place at Clementi Ave 3 daily - Wef frm Dec Yr 13, collection at Clementi Ave 3 on wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment
Dear All, pls be informed that my response will be slower - i'm moving hse by 3rd wk of Jul (my new place will be in 427, still in Clementi Ave 3).

3. Postage

Can fit up to 8 bottles

Back