(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

thanks clover!

happy nirthday to all Feb kids!!
happy.gif

Hello mummies. How's everyone. Guess we are all very busy with our no 1s and 2s and 3s. My no. 3 is due next month..very soon. Wonder if anyone has a no. 4? ;)

Heeehheee... Long time did not come in here.
I believe all feb mummies are busy with their children. Very soon, every children will be going into their Primary School. Are you preparing your young for it?

Bluegin - maths, english and chinese - usual stuff. Mine's montessori kindergarten so I guess demands are more? I think P1 even has less homework then this K2. Not sure if its a good thing to have homework now coz its really a killjoy to learning.

Hi Feb mummies,

For your information on P1 registration:
Starting primary school is a big step in your child’s life. To help you better understand primary school programmes and make key decisions such as choosing a primary school that is best suited to your child, the Ministry of Education will be conducting 5 seminars on Preparing Your Child for Primary School at different areas of Singapore.

At each seminar, you will hear from a school principal on primary school education and the P1 registration process, and from a parent representative about how you may partner the school in supporting your child in his/her primary school journey. Also, look forward to viewing the showcases of other participating schools in the above areas, to find out more about the exciting programmes that our primary schools offer!

Admission is free and registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information or to register, please visit: www.moeparentseminar.sg

Bluegin - maths, english and chinese - usual stuff. Mine's montessori kindergarten so I guess demands are more? I think P1 even has less homework then this K2. Not sure if its a good thing to have homework now coz its really a killjoy to learning.

yea i dont like the idea of homework too. but then those places with "play to learn" methodologies arent that cheap either!

Back