BEDBUGS victims

If bed bug returns, means it's not totally eliminated. You have to do the whole process again.
I had it once a few years ago, throw the pillow, spray the mattress...it was a horrible experience. Got goose bumps everytime I thought about it.

Hi all... mi having bed bugs problem too. Btw i gt pest control ppl to do spraying bt aft 2 sprays still see some running ard so iguess although done the 3rd spray, i still dun trust them at all. So here i am trying to find solution ony end. I am having a 13mths baby with me and he slp with me too. He crawl ard alot too. Any solution to recommend? DE or bio-X? Hw to apply?

DE is powder and apply at corner where they will walk into it... put as thin as possible, if too thick bed bug wont even walk to it.

bio-X is spray one.

So far i did not find any bed bug at my home after i reprint my table (found they breeding there) and sofa..

the most important is must be clean

There are food grade one. The one I bought is food grade as I had pet at home.

Bed bug can hide any where in the dark corner, bed, cloth.

If got money can get streamer to boil kill them by steaming your bed, cloth... So as kill the egg which left there.

DE only dry them when they walk into the trap

I once heard my friend say if can reprint the house as they dislike the 'new' print smell....

Not easy to kill.

Hi harky... thks for ur advice.
. Ya loh... steamer is gd bt nt cheap and not all clothing can go thru so high heat oso. So sian to "invited" such jinx idiot into my hse.

Actually steamer not that exp. Less than $100. Try getting from cash coverter if wan cheaper. It is v effective. But have to b consistent!

Den go to courts, I got mine call morris, cheap and good. anyway as long as got steam come out means is 100degree. Good enough to kill those irritating bugs.
happy.gif

Hello everyone,

Just want to share my experience about Bed Bugs and how I managed to get rid of them from my room.

A couple of months ago, there was Bed Bug infestation in my room and I didn't realize it until I noticed red spots on my legs and black squashed spots on my bed sheet. Went online to check what it is and it was Bed Bugs. To reconfirm, in the middle of the night, I used a torchlight to shine on my bed sheet and I saw so many little Bed Bugs coming out. It was freaky.

I tried the DIY method by getting the common insecticide and bed bug spray that was oil based and smelly. It didn't help much and I didn't dare to use it much because of the smell and oil.

I went to SELFFIX and they introduced this product to me called Ant Ban which is a product of New Zealand. Though it says Ant Ban, this product is also meant to kill and repel all insects especially Bed Bug, Termites, Fleas, Ticks, etc. The best part of it that they told me was the product is odourless, colourless, greaseless and does not cause any stains. They also shared with me the Bed Bugs treatment for beds. They just told me to do the following steps:

1. Spray on the mattress, bed sheets, crevices of the wooden frames or metal frames.
2. Leave it to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. You can continue to sleep with ease.

I didn't really believe it but I guess I have no choice but to try it out. They also told me that the repellent and killer effect of Ant Ban lasts for about 2 to 3 weeks.

I bought a few cans and tried it. After spraying it, I saw all the Bed Bugs crawling out from their hiding areas and they died. I was also amazed that there really wasn't any smell, oil, colour and there was no stains at all. I resprayed every once in 2 days and I had to make sure I get rid of the eggs.

Within 2 weeks, the Bed Bugs subsided and after that, I managed to get them all out of my house. I also found a couple of Bed Bugs that were dead and I didn't spray at that area. It is both a repellent and a killer and I guess the Bed Bugs could feel the presence of the chemical and died.

This product really saved my life and I feel it is very good and better than the other products out there because it is environmentally friendly and, if it comes into contact with the skin, it is also safe. I have a nephew that is only 2 years old that keeps crawling to my room that I sprayed with Ant Ban. He touched on those areas that was sprayed and there wasn't any skin allergy. This is a big plus point for this product.

I hope all of you can get rid of these Bed Bugs problem and I know it is a real ordeal and torture to have them.

I have uploaded the image of this product that I recommend for Bed Bugs problem. Try it and you will never regret getting it.

8387916.jpg

BabyMadeline: All chemicals are definitely not safe when it is ingested and this is something that we don't want to put our kids at risk.

I also went online to check about this product. The active ingredient used is called Permethrin which is not only used as a Bed Bugs control, it is also used for scabies cream for babies.

When my nephew accidentally touched it, there was no rashes or side effects. The workers from SELFFIX told me that the active ingredient used in Ant Ban is very very low because they want to make it safe.

I also managed to find out more info about this product form their online website. You can have a look: http://www.benjetrading.com/antban.htm

They also have testimonials written by customers who have used it.

SELFFIX is selling at $9.00 per can which I feel is very affordable and economical as the repellent effect is about 2 weeks plus and you do not need to keep on spraying. I hope this helps.
happy.gif

BabyMadeline: You are welcome. I see that bed bugs problem is on the rise and its best to get rid of them as soon as possible. If you managed to use the product, do let us know and share with us your experience too
happy.gif

Hi may I know whether you all did some cleaning of your clothes in your wardrobe when you experienced bed bugs? I read that using hot water on the clothes will kill the bugs. But not all clothes can withstand hot water. Is sunning the clothes enough? Thanks!

I don't think sunning is enough. To kill the bed bugs, the amount of heat needed is quite high though. Have read some websites that they recommend using steam irons.

I am selling the holistic animal clear diatomaceous earth (posted above) for just 25 dollars as i used some of it to kill bedbugs in our house...now it's been 6 months and our home is bedbug free.. Please text me if interested, i live near vivo city 837 20264

Hello everyone,

I am still in the midst of trying to eliminate the bed bug problem I am having now. So far, I've done a spring clean of the home and bought Ant Ban. I've tried it out for 1 night, my sis (sleeps in the same room as me) said that she did not experience any itch. But for me, I'm not sure if its psychological, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling an intense itch around my ankles. (I'm wearing long pants to bed) The thing is, I don't see any real bites on my ankles.

I saw that to do a DIY treatment for Ant Ban
Link: http://benjetrading.blogspot.sg/2012/09/bed-bugs-and-do-it-yourself-diy.html

hence, I've used up the first bottle right after buying it yesterday. (I am gonna continue tonight) I'm wondering if the use of a UV vacuum would be useful to eliminate the bed bugs problem?

Thanks in advance.

Anyone uses atocare or raycop vacuum to rid dust mites?
I understand dust mites are embedded deep into mattresses.
I wonder how these vacuums can eliminate these bugs if mattresses are so thick.

Martianno: Yes, that is where I followed the bed bugs treatment and it works. Vacuum will only suck in the bed bugs and eggs that are in sight. You need to repel and kill them as well. Ant Ban works as in indirect contact and killing for bed bugs.

Hi all,
I also had a war with bedbugs on last April. Then my friend advised me to vacuum all the infected parts of the bed, so that most of the eggs and bedbugs will be removed. After that he gave me a bedbug powder costs around $38 and asked me to spray in all affected areas. When I worried about the chemicals(because I have two kids at home) in the powder, he said 100% natural. He also mentioned that its a slow effect but 100% outcome. Now I am free of Bedbugs & I won the war :)

Oh crap, its been 3 weeks since I launched a war with the Bed bugs. In the end, I gave up with Ant Ban as I realise I might have made the problem worse with DIY. So I called up a pest company for help. So far, I've had 2 treatments. The problem wasn't solved and (right now) still under the warranty period, I called them up and they just came on Tuesday and gave another treatment this time with a 'special concoction'. Sad to say is, I have not fully won yet. The numbers did reduced but I'm still waking up in the middle of the night (well, last night..) I'm not sure if it's the paranoia and stress that's getting to me.

The thing about Pest Controls in Singapore is that you don't really know which companies to rely on, for all have equally good advertising skills and the really known ones don't come as being really affordable. I did my research and found that for a decent pest control, the rates per treatment should be around $120-250 range. (which is did for the current company, ~$300 over for two treatment) I'm not sure if I'm really down on my luck with both DIY and the pest controls. I'm thinking perhaps, I should engage in another pest controls company, Origins Exterminator since I just saw that they have their Sparky Dog which was said to sniff out Bedbugs with a 98% accuracy?

Or anybody has any recommendations for pest controls? Care to share what they did?

Anyway, just to share, the thing about using vacuuming is that for each vacuum you do, you'll have to change the vacuum bag and throw it out of the house to ensure that the live ones do not survive or eggs do not hatch while being in the vacuum.

Oh ya, to ele:
I did ask about the UV vacuum cleaners, the Courts salesmen said that it will not work against bed bugs as unlike dust mites which are bacteria, those UV vacuum are able to kill bacteria. Which also explains why in order to get rid of dust mites, one would need to spring clean; clean out the dust and the dead cells lying around and sunning of bed sheets, blankets and pillows since UV kills bacteria.

Bed Bugs on the other hand, are bugs, so to kill them is either by steam or by chemicals which is a slow process.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, just a question, has anyone tried using Paint thinner to combat the problem? If so, how to go about doing it? I read that it's a direct kill upon contact and it repels the bugs.

Hi everyone!!!
I fought the bedbugs battle years ago when we were staying at a rented place.
My elder boy and myself were badly bitten daily!

This is what we did and we successfully got rid of them forever!
1. Wash everything in hot water (clothes, undies, bedsheets, etc). If your washing machine doesn't have hot water function like ours, then do what we did. We manually boiled water in kettle and pots, then fill up the washing machine with hot water to wash the stuff. Else, bring to self service laundromats and use the hot wash.
2. Iron everything. Bed bugs DIE above 60 degrees celcius. As along as you expose them to HEAT, they die. Iron everything, including undies.
3. Use steam to steam the bed, pillows, bolsters, flooring, toys, etc. Everything - STEAM. You can buy those small steamer for car at petrol station, or buy those steam iron for clothes. Both works. We bought a cheapo $39.90 from Giant (clothes steamer). Worked well.
4. Vacuum. Once the bed bugs are dead, you need to vacuum to clean them up. Sadly, the EGGS don't die easily! You need to vaccum to get rid of them. If your vacuum is those paper dust bag type, you need to throw the bag everytime you vacuum. If it is the water-based type, flush the dirty water down the toilet bowl.
5. Spray essential oils. We used a mixture of Citronella, Tea Tree and Lemongrass oil. Put into a spray bottle, dilute with water and spray. This is also a natural mozzie repellent so 2-in-1. Safe for kiddos and pets.

These bedbugs leave black spots (their poop) on mattresses. Look carefully into the nooks and cranies to know where they are at.

Repeat the above steps at least twice a week for 3 months to fully get rid of them.
Why? The eggs are hardy and can last very long before they hatch, so you have to keep repeating to kill off the young bedbugs before they start to reproduce again.

If you want to know where to get the essential oils cheap (good quality from USA), PM me :D

Have a successful war with the bedbugs!

It has been a good 2 years since I last post of my problem. I am still struggling with this problem but managed to contain them so that they do not reproduced as fast.

Hot Water helps! Soak all the bed sheets and toys and stuffs. But it is a very tiring process. Especially boiling and soaking. Each day, we can only do a handful of items. And you need to be REALLY diligent to vacuum the area every week!

Occasionally, I can still catch one or two bugs, usually they are flat and bloodless (after I have squash them). Bedbugs can live up to 1 year without food!

You need to check the electrical cable trunking, curtains and fill up all the holes on the walls if there is. To prevent them from hiding into the expensive wall cupboards, I have sealed all the gaps with industrial transparent sealants.

With more than 7 adults staying under one roof and lots of things kept, it is really a challenge to 'dig' out the hiding spots for these pest! I have tried a pest control once, but the problem only goes away for 3 months. Fighting these creatures required constant efforts.

Getting rid of the bed bugs is one problem. The main problem that most people neglect is to find the source which is the eggs. If you don't get rid of the eggs, they will just keep breeding.

I came across this report from the US EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) that talks about this chemical that is used as a insect repellent and killer called Etofenprox. After reading it, I was quite surprised by their findings has the reports have shown that it causes health problems on repeated exposure. I have attached a photo of it and it is circled in red as found in the report.

Here is the link and you can find more information about it:
http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/cleared_reviews/csr_PC-128965_9-Jun-08_a.pdf

Always remember to read up and find out what type of chemicals we are using as these concerns us, our loves ones and also the environment. Please share this information too.

Health problems using Etofenprox.jpg

Hi,

Im the latest victim, found this thread and like to ask.

Is those super tiny transparent beige bug that crawling on the ceiling and walls bedbug? Are they so called the baby? or they are other bugs?

I threw away the spring box as I found a few stains, should be poo stain and i think my hubby crushed one bed bug only.

Im thinking should i threw away the mattress as well because I cant find any stains or bedbug in the mattress..Are they hidden inside?
How to get rid of bedug in mattress? Currently, i used those bed bug spray to spay on my mattress but seems like not working..Im still bitten badly.
No money to buy new queen mattress, now im sleeping on the mattress on the floor..

Hope to hear the advice soon. Thanks heap.

Hi mr_homez, have you fully eradicate bb problem and is there any resurface of bb after using ant ban?
Probably I will go and buy today and try it.
Have tried a few spray n didnt really work.

I'd use one of the vacuum and it definitely helps in eliminating the dust mites, and preventing bed bugs altogether.
I use once a week to clean all the mattresses of every family members.
It eliminate via the UV light on the vacuum (killing any form of bugs and mites), as well as the drumming motion of the vacuum (like the old traditional way of beating the mattress).

I bought the vacuum direct from the source country rather than the outdated and more expensively price model selling here though.

Hi ashley what brand did you buy?
And it killed the bugs??

aunty p: Yes, I used a couple of cans of Ant Ban and it eradicated all the bed bugs and their eggs. Most importantly, I could sleep well because there is no smell, no oil and does not cause any stains. After I spray on my bed sheets and mattress, I can just continue lying down to have my rest.

Have you bought your Ant Ban yet? Is yes, how is it so far?

Hi mr_homez, have you fully eradicate bb problem and is there any resurface of bb after using ant ban?
Probably I will go and buy today and try it.
Have tried a few spray n didnt really work.
aunty p: Yes, I used a couple of cans of Ant Ban and it eradicated all the bed bugs and their eggs. Most importantly, I could sleep well because there is no smell, no oil and does not cause any stains. After I spray on my bed sheets and mattress, I can just continue lying down to have my rest.
Have you bought your Ant Ban yet? Is yes, how is it so far?

mr_homez : yup bought the 4th bottle but still seeing them in the house. I dunno what step have I missed out.arghhh
It seems like its not so easy to get rid of. Tried many ways even buying lavender
incense n essential oils.
What other ways do u recommend?
Buying a vacuum.

mr_homez: Basically I spread along the perimeter of the room and including the legs of tables, chairs, bed and the cabinets.

aunty p: Bed Bugs is not easy to get rid of and you have to take some time to get rid of it. Using essential oils is no use because you will only repel them. You must not forget, in order to get rid of it, you need to find the source and destroy it. i.e. getting rid of the eggs. I have some friends who have used a carton of Ant Ban to finally get rid of the bed bugs because there were too many but they said its worthed it.

Bed Bugs tend to stay on fabrics so you should try to check on it especially on clothes and bed sheets.

Here is a step by step guide that I found on their website: http://www.benjetrading.com/bedbugs.htm

You can also call up their company and they will explain and teach you how to do the DIY treatment. I ever called before to enquire some stuff for the bed bugs treatment and they were very helpful and patient.

I'm having that problem too for the past few months every night, my 2years and 9months baby been donating blood and very irritating
Hello Kimmielalala, I can understand how you feel and that happened to my family as well. It was endless sleeps for that period and finally got rid of it. Have you gotten any treatments for it yet?

I have a current bed bugs problem and having a big headache now. SIAN!

In Oct, I got a Mynamar helper, and she was send back to agency. In early Nov, my wife found 2 adults BB in the house, one in the helper room and one in my master room. Both were killed and we did not think much of it. There were no bites and both the BB looked underfed.

In Dec, the replacement helper came. Also from Myanmar. once in the house, I check the exterior of her luggage and found 1 very small bug crawling (not sure what it is). killed it immediately. I asked my wife to check her luggage there after to look for BB, but to no avail.

2 weeks back, saw bites on the arm and leg of my 4 yo. He told me was bites from mozzie from school. But I had a feeling could be BB. so told my wife to check every 1-2am at nite on his bed for BB. But could not find any for about 3 days. on the 4th day, I checked his bed and could not find anything, until I saw a small bug crawling on his bed. I press on it and it was full of blood. Swtiched on the lights and killed another 2, capture another 2 and put into a box. They are very small, look like those small ants. Not sure what the 2 prisoners are, took them and showed my brother the next day.

next day, confirmed BB. I immediately requested for Pest control. I went to buy mattress encasement from a shop in Genting lane, and bought DE, and some stuffs to seal up the trunking and any exposed area. (There is a trunking near my boy's bed, and that is the most prominent place where the BB could be coming from.) Also bought a steamer as well. (My kids and helper had already started to stay at my mum)

Upon reaching home, I steam, insecticide spray my bed, and rainbow vacuum, finally detol my queen size bed and encase it. Clean the house and started packing everything into trashbags and seal them up with cable ties. I DE all the door ways to the rooms, kitchen and storeroom. My Masteroom I DE almost every where.

Thurs the pest control came. They spray chemicals onto everything, including bed, mattress, sofa, floors, cupboard, baby cot, etc. My house is in a mess. After that, I went home 4 hours later.

Reaching home, I still found 3 small ones. I capture one from DE that I had sprinkled on the floor. It was forlicking in the DE. (I will update more on this prisoner later)

Since last thurs, I started plastering the conduits/ switches, with silicon in the kids room. dryer all my clothes (they are in seal bags and after in dryer, I put them in new seal bags). I rainbow vacuum, Dettol, and Ants Ban my master bed. I still find 3 on Friday.

I have since thrown away my helper bed, my sofa, tons of clothings, tons of my kids toys, my ironing board. at least more than $3k worth of items were thrown, some very new.

We did not see any BB on Saturday whole day.

Yesterday (SUNDAY) my wife pack a cabinet in the study room, she found 2 BB. I was sian 1/2. The fight is still not over!

Then later that night I was cleaning the Master room, again the MSB, but I din find any on the bed. Instead I found one on the wall opp the bed and one on a pillow on the floor.

Take note that the DE still all over the place. and so far those I found are small. Non-biggies. and my cupboards are now 85% empty.

(oh... about the prisoner. It was found in a pile of DE on 9 Jan. Since 11 Jan, it had kept lying on its back and unable to turn upright. but legs still wriggling. Last night was 12 Jan, it is still the same as 11 Jan. I have not had a look this morning yet.) Seemed like DE is having no effect now. It's been 4 days and the BB is still alive. By the time it dies, I am not sure if it due to DE or because it starved to death.

the pest control coming again this Wed. Hopefully, they can kill more BB. But I really think that they are in the conduit. and difficult to kill. SIAN!!!

Hopefully can clear up soon so that my kids can come home and we can have a normal life again... now, everything in a big mess in my house....

Anyone hiring helpers, please remember to pour hot waters over their belongings first before letting them into your house.

please wish me luck in getting rids of these pesk............

Last edited:
btw, so far mine all are very small. none are adults, which makes it even more difficult to find. They are not cluttered in one place, but all over the 3 rooms.

so far found on:
1. clothings
2. cupboard
3. bed/ mattresses
4. conduits/trunkings

I packed everything out and either push into dryer or using the clothes steamer.
have to seal up all the trunkings, u can use putty, masking tapes or sealant. but make sure that they are fully sealed, without gaps. I haven't done my lights as well as my false ceiling and aircon.... this one is a night mare.

DE is not immediate killer. So far it's sprinkled all over my house and still they are moving around happily. The one that I caught in a container, look to be showing some side effects. but after so many days still not dead.

remember if one survive u have to start all over again.

I think it's from my Myanmar maid too. Previously no problem at all!

I bought mattress encasing from overseas, it works for me but the two baby still have a little bit sign of the bug I think or else it might be skin allergic? And one time I saw my baby face kept on redness, and happened walked pass the bathroom while my maid shower her. Maid mistaken KODOMO detergent as shower foam, she use to shower her face and body

some updates:

the prisoner that I caught, died on 13th. It was captured in a pile of DE on 9th. Thus it took 4 days for it to die upon ALOT of contact with DE. and not sure if it die because of DE or the poisoning from the pest control....

last wed, I took out my boys bolster encasement (not washed or dried before since the day the pest control came, however it was kept in a sealed bag). opening the trash bag, I saw an adult BB in the bag on the mattress cover. killed it. I dump everything in the dryer before washing. After drying (under regular temperature for about 10 mins) I took out the items to examine. Under the bolster flap, I found about 10 mini BBs, all exploded! threw away the bolster cover. (So, take note that under regular temp in a dryer for 10mins, BB will be killed.)

1. I have since unpack my room, less the storeroom, and living room. all the stuffs are in sealed bags. clothings are put into the dryer and then kept in sealed trash bags with cable tie.
2. I have since throw away my maid bed frame, my sofa, my computer table, my dining chairs (all wooden or cloth materials)
3. I have encase my Queen size mattress and my maid's mattress as well.
4. my house have DE all over.
5. I am still sealing up the cracks in the walls, the built in cabinets, the window frame, the wire conduits
6. I have also set up some traps, using the sugar, yeast, water method (so far only 1 small dead BB is found in the trap even after no one stayed at home for 5 days.

yesterday I found 2 dead mini BB on a plug. So far did not find any more BB that are alive.

tomorrow the pest controller will be here for the last treatment. Hopefully, after this, there will be no BB left in my house. This is damn stressful and tiring. Every night, my wife and me have to check the house, drying the clothings and washing. it's so tiring.....

I think it's from my Myanmar maid too. Previously no problem at all!

I bought mattress encasing from overseas, it works for me but the two baby still have a little bit sign of the bug I think or else it might be skin allergic? And one time I saw my baby face kept on redness, and happened walked pass the bathroom while my maid shower her. Maid mistaken KODOMO detergent as shower foam, she use to shower her face and body

Hi kimmie,

encasing do not prevent BB. BB can still crawl on the encasement if ur house is infected. I suggest u check your baby for any spots around her body first. Then check every day. If there are some things that look like a mozzie bite, you need to take note. look around your bed frame corners, mattress corners, pillows, bolsters, etc.

I seriously hope that it is allergic and not BB. I really do not wish anyone to have these unpleasant visitors in your house.

some updates:

the prisoner that I caught, died on 13th. It was captured in a pile of DE on 9th. Thus it took 4 days for it to die upon ALOT of contact with DE. and not sure if it die because of DE or the poisoning from the pest control....

last wed, I took out my boys bolster encasement (not washed or dried before since the day the pest control came, however it was kept in a sealed bag). opening the trash bag, I saw an adult BB in the bag on the mattress cover. killed it. I dump everything in the dryer before washing. After drying (under regular temperature for about 10 mins) I took out the items to examine. Under the bolster flap, I found about 10 mini BBs, all exploded! threw away the bolster cover. (So, take note that under regular temp in a dryer for 10mins, BB will be killed.)

1. I have since unpack my room, less the storeroom, and living room. all the stuffs are in sealed bags. clothings are put into the dryer and then kept in sealed trash bags with cable tie.
2. I have since throw away my maid bed frame, my sofa, my computer table, my dining chairs (all wooden or cloth materials)
3. I have encase my Queen size mattress and my maid's mattress as well.
4. my house have DE all over.
5. I am still sealing up the cracks in the walls, the built in cabinets, the window frame, the wire conduits
6. I have also set up some traps, using the sugar, yeast, water method (so far only 1 small dead BB is found in the trap even after no one stayed at home for 5 days.

yesterday I found 2 dead mini BB on a plug. So far did not find any more BB that are alive.

tomorrow the pest controller will be here for the last treatment. Hopefully, after this, there will be no BB left in my house. This is damn stressful and tiring. Every night, my wife and me have to check the house, drying the clothings and washing. it's so tiring.....
So sorry to hear about your bed bug problems. I can understand how you feel and the mess you have to clear. I have a HK friend that is having the same problem as you. Her maid brought the BB from Indonesia and infested the whole house. When I told her about this Ant Ban spray, she flew all the way here to buy many cans to use it. After using it, she can see the positive results and she is finding the eggs to destroy them.

I am fighting with bedbugs , and my weapon are DE powder, double sided tape. I can say the situation is under my control now.

1. the first thing you need to do ,when find bedbugs, is throw out your bed frame and matrix without any hesitate.

2. use double sided tape make a security boundary with your new bed(better iron frame with long legs). keep your bed clean ,it is important , or you need throw out the bed again :). dont put clothes on bed.
if you reach here, I guarantee you can have a good sleep, without bits.

3. cast DE powder at every place , bedbugs can walk in.
4. boil your clothes

Thank everyone here ,give their idea to eliminate bedbugs. Happy Chinese new year.

ok... I am the one who started this thread like 5 years ago. I managed to win the bedbug battle through my DIY methods, but when the bedbug make a comeback this year after VALENTINE day, they came back with a VENGENCE! I tried all the DIY method that I did previously and none of them work! It is so frustrating, and I have been losing my valuable sleeping time to wake up to 'catch' bedbug but with no luck. It has come to a point whereby that I decided to engage a pest controller!!! They came today, and I hope I bring good news that the bedbug is eradicated!!!! It is not messy as I imagined it to be. Just tahan 2 weeks dun mop the floor!!! Ouch

Back