Any1 knows where to buy Rice wine?

Hi,
My Mother has been making glutinous rice wine for confinement cooking for the past 3 years. Please pm me if you are interested.

Hi
My mil is making Red Rice wine / white Rice wine for the past 30 - 40 years in her kampong

now she is here with me making some delicious rice wine

Red Rice wine S$15/bottle
White Rice Wine S$10/bottle

Free delivery for 5 bottles and above

Min date to collection is 40 days before for the best wine taste
happy.gif

Please PM for details

Anybody have Ang chow wine ready stock? I need it by this week. My delivery will be on Tue. Thanks and please pm me

Looking for rice wine for confinement. Red wine is preferred. Please pm me if you hv some to sell. My due date is 19 dec and might be early so do not hv time to wait for it to ferment

Hi. Pls pm me if there is available glutinous rice wine for sale as I m already on confinement and the confinement lady wants it. Thanks.

I bought ginger wine (Stone's Original Ginger Wine UK) here:

call 63482686, look for Sim

or sinarcowines.com/ginger

7880690.jpg

Hi
My mil is making Red Rice wine / white Rice wine for the past 30 - 40 years in her kampong

700ml
Red Rice wine (Ang zhao jiu) S$15/bottle

1000ml
Red Rice wine (Ang zhao jiu) S$21/bottle
White Rice Wine S$15/bottle

Please PM for details

Hi,

Anyone has home made white and red rice wine to let go? My edd is early mar, need them urgently for confinement. Pl pm me.

Hi Justbe,

I have ready white and red rice wine. Can you pls contact me at 8228 1378. You can't accept pm.

Rgds,
Rachel

Hi

700ml
Red Rice wine (Ang zhao jiu) S$15/bottle

1000ml
Red Rice wine (Ang zhao jiu) S$21/bottle
White Rice Wine S$15/bottle

Please PM for details

Hi

Anyone has ready homemade white and red rice wine (one each) to sell? My edd is mid May and might be early. Pls PM me if you have the stock. Thanks

Hi, please sms me at 98163526. I have ready stock for red. Do you mind taking 2 red bottles? Will revert for white stock only tonight. $16 per bottle (red/white).

Why do post natal mums need to use rice wine in their cooking during confinement? Is there any medical research on this or is this another old wives' tale?

I don't see other cultures e.g. Western culture doing this and they are perfectly fine.

Hi

Anyone has ready homemade white to sell? My edd is mid July and might be early. Pls PM me if you have the stock. Thanks

Hi all,

i will like to know if anyone of you have ready stock red rice wine (hong zhao jiu).
And how much u sell if have and packaging?
I need it quite urgently for myself for coming Sept.
Do PM me asap :)

regards
Ada

hi mummies,

I have homemade red wine for confinement, made upon order. pls pm me or contact me at 82281378.
thank you.

I'm looking for homemade red rice wine. Please pm me price and actual product pic. Im residing in Yishun. Tks

Hi

Am interested to buy 1 big bottle. Self pickup or ok to deliver?
How to contact you?

Lishu

My mother is making Hakka Yellow Wine (黄酒)and I took it during my confinement.

In order to get concentrated wine, a minimum lead time of 6 weeks is required.

Anyone interested can PM for details.

Price:
700ml - S$15/bottle
1000ml - S$20/bottle

Visit http://carousell.co/p/2440982/ to find out more about ALPHABETS MAGNET SET :)

I am interested in homemade yellow rice wine for confinement purpose. My EDD is middle of Dec '14. Please pm me the price per bottle. Am interested to get about 10 bottles. Thanks.

Hi,
Looking for good concentrated red rice wine. EDD mid Oct. Pls pm me with price and if possible picture of the wine. Thank you

I am interested in homemade yellow rice wine for confinement purpose. My EDD is middle of Dec '14. Please pm me the price per bottle. Am interested to get about 10 bottles. Thanks.
Hi, I am selling home made Hakka Red Rice Wine at $16 per 750ml.. interested plse sms or watsapp me at 92253760. Doris Yap..

Hi, I have a ready batch of red rice wine for sale @ $12 per bottle. (This is quite concentrated, contains both the red rice wine and the lees, and good for cooking up to 3 whole chickens)
Will also provide recipe for cooking with it. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi, I have a ready batch of red rice wine for sale @ $12 per bottle. (This is quite concentrated, contains both the red rice wine and the lees, and good for cooking up to 3 whole chickens)
Will also provide recipe for cooking with it. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi, is your red wine = hong zhao jiu? I'm actually wanted yellow or red glutinous rice wine. What's the price per bottle?

Hi,

my mum makes rice wine for confinement for sale. If you need, pls PM me. But need at least 1 n half mths in advance coz the wine needs to ferment n the longer it is, the better it is..

Hi, I'm actually wanted glutinous rice wine. How much per bottle?

Hi all, you may contact me as we have ready stock for our regulars and orders for those up to EDD in Jan. Please let me know how many bottles you need. WA me at 98163526.

Back