1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. jbbaby
    jbbaby Emily04
    Hi, are u still looking for these titles-

The itch factor
    Dinosaurs
    Giant George and the robin
    Dressed for the job
    Go-kart go!
    Meerkats
    The trout fishing song
    Sunflowers
    Boring boring
    Follow the clues
    The snow monster
    Flying high
    Baby-sitting barney
    Dave's big day
    Whizz!

Whole set in mint condition for $90.
  2. jbbaby
    jbbaby Emily04
    Hi, are u still looking for these titles-

The itch factor
    Dinosaurs
    Giant George and the robin
    Dressed for the job
    Go-kart go!
    Meerkats
    The trout fishing song
    Sunflowers
    Boring boring
    Follow the clues
    The snow monster
    Flying high
    Baby-sitting barney
    Dave's big day
    Whizz!

Whole set in mint condition for $90.
  3. eunicechen
    eunicechen naeema
    Hello! I came across one of your post here back in 2016 about considering to get Dr. Paul Tseng to do VBAC for you. May I know if you eventually delivered successfully through him?

Really appreciate your reply. Thanks so much!
  4. Odette_3
    Odette_3 Ralia87
    Hi there, regarding your post for the confinement nanny who took care of your second child. Can I have her contacts please? I may need her help:)
    Thank you
  5. Alan Tan 1504
    Alan Tan 1504 Shennsss
    Hi Shennsss . is your still available to take care baby and where is she staying?

Thank you
  6. Alan Tan 1504
    Alan Tan 1504 Shennsss
    Hi Shennsss . is your still available to take care baby and where is she staying?

Thank you
  7. Snuggly Sprout
    Snuggly Sprout
    Prioritising Quality Over Quantity. Because comfy babies are happy babies! Visit us at www.snugglysprout.net!
  8. Leny Lim
    Leny Lim
  9. Teacher Sandra
  10. Pandorra
    Pandorra JieErSun
    Heard that high success rate for iui is to perform the iui between 24 hour and 36 hours after the injection (hCG)
    My folicle is 17mm in D14. Doctor advised me to do iui in D18 and have an injection (hCG) on D16.
    Was wondering if i should follow doctor advice to do iui on my D18 as this will be more than 36 hours after the injection.
  11. Pandorra
    Pandorra catinthesky
    Heard that high success rate for iui is to perform the iui between 24 hour and 36 hours after the injection (hCG)
    My folicle is 17mm in D14. Doctor advised me to do iui in D18 and have an injection (hCG) on D16.
    Was wondering if i should follow doctor advice to do iui on my D18 as this will be more than 36 hours after the injection.
  12. Pandorra
    Pandorra remembeRainbow
  13. Pandorra
    Pandorra sunshine_85
  14. Leny Lim
    Leny Lim
  15. cincin antika
    cincin antika
    hi.. I need a part time on sunday plz wa me (84583341)
  16. jangky87
    jangky87 Lovely zira
    what is your contact number?
    are you available on weekday for cleaning service at Kovan area?
  17. didi_cakep
    didi_cakep shy_bun
    Hi can add me to the whatsapp group? 97473351 thanks!
  18. Lovely zira
    Lovely zira Catarina
    Hi....im a part time hse cleaner. Available from Mon to Fri. Rates will be fixed for all arears. No last minute booking. All booking must be 3 days in advance.
    3hs * $50
    4hrs * $60
    Pls reply me thru whatsapp only. No call or sms will be answer. Thanks
  19. Lovely zira
    Lovely zira Catarina
    Hi....im a part time hse cleaner. Available from Mon to Fri. Rates will be fixed for all arears. No last minute booking. All booking must be 3 days in advance.
    3hs * $50
    4hrs * $60
  20. Lovely zira
    Lovely zira Melliesaur
    3hs * $50
    4hrs * $60
  21. Wilson Tan
    Wilson Tan
    Stay Happy!! Stay Blessed
  22. Wilson Tan
    Wilson Tan
    Stay Happy!! Stay Blessed!!
  23. Hayari
    Hayari
    Looking for willing sister in need of help to adopt us their child. No longer able to produce healthy eggs, unable to start a family.
  24. Hayari
    Hayari
    We are looking for willing mother to give us their child.
  25. RJ baby
    RJ baby
    Expecting the unexpected is a joy is life.
  26. Rachel1100
    Rachel1100
    Hi if you need someone to clean your house pls call this number 97580041
  27. bottlecookie
    bottlecookie
    A very Happy New Year 2018 to all with happiness, good health and prosperity. We are back with our yummy CNY cookies for order taking now :)
  28. Jesseca86
    Jesseca86
    Happy 2018 everyone!
  29. prettycloud
    prettycloud
    Happy New Year, Everyone! Have a blessed year ahead!
  30. Cuek mom
    Cuek mom
    Hi everyone, I'm new here. Anyone looking for buying a house in JB? Good location , near to 2nd link.
  31. zpf
    zpf Yvonne Yaw
    I have maternity clothes. Are you interested?
  32. Jesseca86
    Jesseca86
    Looking to a better weekend!
  33. jeanfeb17
    jeanfeb17
    Hopeful and looking forward to the day!
  34. Joseph w
    Joseph w southpackers
    Packers & Moovers is one of the leading removalists company in Melbourne. You can hire them for house relocation, office relocation, piano removal & furniture removal Visit website: http://packersmoovers.com.au/
  35. Train123
    Train123
    Looking for Chinese baby sitter nanny to look after new born( Bedok North)
  36. bottlecookie
    bottlecookie
    Bottlecookie bringing our nice yummy handmade goodies to you and your loved ones again :) :)
  37. Beanie Peeps
    Beanie Peeps Truffy
    hi hi.. i duno if u got my previous message...
  38. Steff kong
    Steff kong
    Happy Boxing day everyone!!!
  39. prettycloud
    prettycloud
    Merry Christmas to Everyone!
  40. Sharz2403
    Sharz2403 Queenei
    Hihi, can add me to the whatsapp group? My edd is 26aug :) My contact is 91001542
  41. Jimmytey
    Jimmytey
    Looking for part time helper ? Contact me at 9627 9165 to schedule your first session with no agency and hidden cost
  42. Jimmytey
    Jimmytey
    Looking for Professional part time helper? Contact me at 9627 9165 with no hidden/agency cost
  43. Angel_Grape
    Angel_Grape Jomel Ng
    Hi. How do I contact You?
  44. Vash
    Vash
    Waiting for Christmas...
  45. hippo78
    hippo78
    hi you can pm directly.
  46. chocolatee
  47. littlepoppy123
    littlepoppy123 Lovely zira
    Hi Zira,
    im looking for part time cleaner and im staying at Pasir Ris. would you be able available?
  48. Happylees
    Happylees YTing
    Hi YTing, can you please add me to the fb group and WhatsApp group thanks! piggy2babe@yahoo.com.sg and mobile 91010595. My name is Sybil EDD end march 2018. Thanks!
  49. nicteresa
    nicteresa
    ttc-ing baby2...
  50. siti gina
    siti gina
    Was asked a cute question yesterday by my client.Why my rate still lower than $600 for for my postnatal package after so many years.hmm :-))