PEEKABOO! Festival Inclusive Art Workshops
Sat Mar 9 @ 10:00 am - Sat Mar 30 @ 5:00 pm
Peekaboo! is an inclusive arts festival boldly reinventing classic hide-and-seek. Its mission: Bring children alien to each other, together. Set in Rainbow Centre, a school that serves children with disabilities, this festival open to all is a labour of love born from a five-month arts residency programme involving six artists, 20 arts facilitators and the community to explore themes of identity and place in the world. Visit superherome.sg/peekaboo for more info.
HOW TO JOIN US? 🙂
- Sign up for free 90-min art tours on Saturdays only: http://bit.ly/peekabootours
- Caregivers! Pick up new skills in our Parents for Parents Workshops: parentsatpeekaboo.peatix.com
- Come let your children work with PEEKABOO! Artists and Captains on our Saturday workshops and inclusive camps: peekaboofestival.peatix.com
NOTES ON TICKET PURCHASES:
1) PEEKABOO CHILDREN WORKSHOPS: Purchase ticket only for children attending. Accompanying parents/caregivers need not purchase a ticket.
2) PARENTS FOR PARENTS: Purchase 1 ticket per adult. Adults only
3) FREESATURDAY TOURS: 1 ticket per adult and 1 ticket per child.