Artbox Singapore 2019: Eden
Fri Nov 15 @ 3:00 pm - Sun Nov 24 @ 11:00 pm
Artbox Singapore, the beloved creative pop-up, is back for its third iteration! Bigger and more exciting in many ways, visitors can look forward to roaming the 200,000 square feet venue at Singapore Turf Club (The Grounds@Kranji) in a dreamlike setting with this year’s mythical theme Artbox Singapore 2019: Eden.
For the first time ever, there will be artists and musical acts from Malaysia and Thailand lending their support. Coupled with the fervent participation of over 300 regional and local creative vendors, patrons can also expect an eclectic blend of art, food, music and retail choices housed in creative retrofitted containers.
Some NEW event highlights include:
- Artists and musical acts from Malaysia and Thailand (more details to follow)
- The Garden of Creation: A first-of-its kind experiential art playground featuring a series of arts and crafts sessions for visitors to create their own arts and crafts
- Feature walls & eye-catching light shows and installations which will render a visually captivating sight of the iconic event (artist impressions are available)
- Yummy delights such as mentaiko fishball noodles from Noodz Origins and specially made Assam Laksa from Du-Men (独门花甲)
- Quirky and unique wares from retailers around the region including Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Come join us in a slice of paradise at the most thematic and interactive Artbox yet, where visitors will not only have opportunities to admire art, but create their very own at the Garden of Creation. Mark your calendars and keep your eyes peeled, we’ll be in touch with more information next month!
When: 15-17 Nov | 22-24 Nov
Time: 3pm – 11pm
Where: The Grounds@Kranji (carpark B at Singapore Turf Club)
Vendors who are keen to be part of Artbox Singapore 2019 may visit artbox.sg for more information on how to participate.