AIA Health & Wellness Live
Oct 23, 2020 – Oct 24, 2020
Taking care of our health has never been as important as it is now, so join in the fun and fitness at AIA Health & Wellness Live – powered by AIA Vitality on 23 and 24 October 2020, where you can learn to nurture your mind, body, and soul.
Look forward to a host of specially-curated activities that you can participate in right from the comfort of your own home, including workshops where you can pick up tips on tackling stress, learn to make your favourite treat (without the guilt!), or start your weekend right with fun workouts from your favourite fitness studios!
Stand a chance to win prizes after each session! AIA Vitality members will also earn 50 Vitality points per session (up to 300 Vitality points to be awarded per member).
Looking to add to your health and wellness gear? Check out the eMarketplace, where there are exclusive deals from AIA Vitality partners, as well as a virtual gallery of arts and crafts designed and produced by the kids of Children’s Wishing Well, AIA Singapore’s adopted charity. All proceeds from the art sale will go towards the beneficiaries of Children’s Wishing Well.
Try a new workout without leaving your home
- Pilates Ana Margarida Cordeiro Ferraro, Certified Pilates Instructor, Fitness First Singapore Friday, 23 October 2020, 5pm
- Sunrise Yoga Samantha Dorai, Certified Yoga Instructor, Fitness First Singapore, Saturday, 24 October 2020, 8am
- Latin Dance Cardio Sophia Soh, Group Exercise Manager, Virgin Active Singapore, Saturday, 24 October 2020, 8.45am
Whip up something healthy in the kitchen
- Dim Sum Treat with Dr Leslie Dr Leslie Tay, Food Consultant, ieatishootipost, Friday, 23 October 2020, 12pm
- Virtual Supermarket Tour and Low Calorie Meal Demonstration: Creamy Zucchini Pasta and Dark Chocolate High Protein Ball Fiona Chia, Principal Nutritionist and Founder, Health Can Be Fun, Saturday, 24 October 2020, 12.30pm
Unlock the secrets to a healthier life
- Stress Management & Mindfulness Joy Ong, Senior Lead Counsellor and Child/Family Therapist, InspireJoy, Friday, 23 October 2020, 6pm
- [World Mental Health Day Special] Mental Health Matters: Important Steps on Our Wellness Journey Patrice Pedjoe Lee, Resource Counsellor, HOPE Worldwide (Singapore), Saturday, 24 October 2020, 9.30am
- Unlocking Better Health and Wellbeing with Fitbit Louise Lye, Regional Director, Southeast Asia, Fitbit, Saturday, 24 October 2020, 10.30am
For the full event schedule, visit: www.aia.com.sg/healthandwellnesslive
Register by 20 October 2020, 2359, at www.aia.com.sg/healthandwellnesslive, and unlock the following perks:
- Get a free one-month access to the event hub and eMarketplace
- Enjoy a bundle of exclusive partner e-offers to help you live healthier, longer, better lives
- Earn Vitality points if you are an AIA Vitality member