Yeast infection from Progesterone inserts

Sandy, so far as long as I take garlic, I’m fine, no prob with itch. But once I stop, I can feel slightly itch la, so think still hvn’t fully recover yet. TCM won’t be starting so soon la, still hv abit more supplement to clear. Woo enjoy ur cruise with in-laws. =)

I went to a GP for the swap test and instead of using oral antibiotics, im using a 7days insert.Cuz i have taken the oral pill within a year and yet the BV came back...so Dr suggested trying the insert this time. I feel more comfortable with the inserts too cuz to me, i feel at least my whole body is not "affected"...the med went straight to where the prob lies.
happy.gif

I may switch to taking garlic supplements after finishing the pau d arco since you said its poisonous and garlic supplement works. Hopefully my health stays good..then i can opt to take milder supplements.

The naturopathic clinic said that BICOM is not scientifically proven...but i kinda think it should work as machine can detect much deeper than human eyes alone. Thats how i feel..

Enjoy your cruise Sandy!

Memochoc, since raw garlic is difficult to take, why not switch to supplement.

LiLacz, Ya thinking of buying garlic supplement after what Sandy said, at frist i thougt raw garlic is still better compare to pills. Haha. But guess i will change to pills instead. After so long of taking raw garlic, is infect getting easier to swollow compare to before.

Sandy> ya, i took Alkala with empty stomach, i took before i sleep at around 10pm and is 3hours after dinner.

Yeah..=) Garlic supps also has many other benefits..=) I take it too for maintainence when I can remember..haha..=)

The last time my dad was told he got diabetes, we went malaysia to see a natural meds practitioner malay guy.. and he gave my dad this garlic and ginger concotion.. pure garlic n ginger blended mix w water. her wa told to drink every day 1 shot glass.. His diabetes cleared..but he was said to be pre-dabetic then.. for many years he never had diabetes.
only recently he met w accident..then the docs say he have..but i think also cuz of the medications doc gave during that time that changed his whole body disequilibrium..=Z and it is tru meds can alter and change sugar levels cuz it affects the organs etc etc...so no choice docs prescribe him diabetic meds now..he was on it lor guai guai by the docs sinc elast november. Once the doc appts all over by end this month we will be trying to switch to all herbs.. so many natural herbs that balance blood sugar. so we're curretnly alternating and stepping down his doses. and monitoring his sugar level.
Stupid meds doc prescribe also dun help. dun really truely help. It caused his gut to go really bad and his liver function to drop! so pissed! he nebver had bad guts..only after this accident..=Z

Anyway, was industrial accident in november, he lost his right foot. had to amputate from mid calve down..=( now just learning to walk on his new leg prosthetic..=Z poor dad.63 already still cant enjoy life..=Z he thot he could then this happened..=Z now we're in process of taking the company to court to get compensation. hopefully all goes well. Long and slow and tedious process.. not even started yet. once he's ok and fully given the final diagnosis by the docs, we will go ahead..w the sue. hmmm...life is just so unpredictable..

Anyway, all's better now..=)

BICOM - not scientifically proven in terms of the main medical body..what scientific means it needs years and years of study which also no one is willing to pump in money to do R&D anyway...so how is the sicnetific studies gng to be churned out? it's a cycle lah..=) the only proof we have is patients lor.=) hehe.. it's a study and i guess to some extent proves it's usefulness.. Just not in the laboratories that are of acceptable standards..=) I believe if someone is willing to spill the money on R&D for such alternative stuff..im sure there will be scientific evidence..=) I believein it..=) glad u too..=)

Look, now money is gng towards supplements, doctors in the medical clinic are prescribing pro-biotics for vanginal yeast too..plus other herbs.. so it;s only the beginning of new age medicine that was formuated long ago...just not been wisely used..cuz of technology..n the pharmaceutical companies that are making billions by making lab chemicals to 'treat' the body.. if natural is the way to go.. what's gonna happen to their billion dollar?? haha.. now see they even doing herbs in their pharma.. so why are they so against our natural remedies?

i acn go on abt why..=) but shall end here..haha=) talk too much liao.=)

Anyway... we can only see what comes in the future..=) just believe God provided his mother nature for us..=) so why turn away from things that are good? =) haha.. then again if eveyone turns to it..and not help maintan and replenish... all resources will be gone too..haha.. selfish human beings want too much for themselves..=) they make it into money making industries...for selfish purposes.. not to yield the health propertis for the benefit of healing..it's sad huh..=Z always feel so lost when I think of such..and where the human society is headed..=Z

Oh well..

Mem choc..ur alkala shld be 1/2 hr before dinner..=) for best results..=) but i guess it's also ok..i do that too if I miss my dose..=)

if alkala doesnt make ur itch stop or clear away, means its other systemic prob.. may not even be related to vagina..=) or candida..someother root prob that has to be fixed.. I also duno what..=) hehe..must go read and check it out. our bodies ar funny living things... alot of things are all applied anatomy.. has links to every organ n function..

Lilacz - i think ur hubby shld check too. It shld not be recurrent.. once germs are killed out of your system, only way it return is via an external source.. or really if not dead is playing hide n seek.. but get ur husband on the pill to..like I said before..

Memchoc, yeah can try garlic supps stronger than fresh.. fresh have to eat like many many cloves a day to get the 1 pill garlic benefit..=) hehe..

But really if not helping im sure it is some other prob..if u are on it 3-4 months n nothing means something else liao..=) not scaring you but need to find out..=) For me lasted quite a while too but cuz I stopped inbetween..and it was from external source that caused it to come up again.. so went on the diet 2-3 times.. in 3-4 months.. then now finally..im cleared..=) hehe..

just taking for maintenence..garlic n olive, and some alkala to keep ph in check cuz we eat meats nacidic foods... so when I feel i din eat well for the day I take my supps. I try to eat lotsa veggies..if i dun i take my supps, if I do i dun take..=) hehe.. save money..=) and it works for me..=)

oh yeah your alkala.. take before din as prescribed.
So like before work u go home. Office have hot water? make a glass and drink beor heading home to have dinner. =) thats' the easiest way that worked for me.=) cuz by the time i gethoe dinner is ready.. then have to eat str8 away.. so i take before i leave work..=) come home slightly over half hour or any hour, just nice..=)

Try the adding the garlic supps tog w the other supps prescribed n see how..=) perhaps ano 1 moth or til your supps run out.. then cont on garlic..til that finishes before trying TCM.. feel u shld give it a little longer..=P cuz I almosy gave up and go back to medical docs for pessery but I trusted alterntive and stuck to it..frustrated as I was.. I just kept my belief in what I studied and just did..=P hehe...

okie, i really talk too much liao..=)

Jia you!

And I realise im gng redang not langkaweeee..hahah...=P

Hi ladies, good news for me, my hubby no longer experience rashes n cuts after sex. Great! But will see how it goes during the mid of my menses cycle, normally that’s the peak of yeast infection. After the 21days Candida diet, my diet has gone into normal, just no sugar, cheese and fruits. Have been taking raw garlic ever since but I manage to buy Kyolic Garlic supplement yesterday. 30 tablets at $33+, that’s expensive. Is $1 per tablet! Kyolic has many kinds of garlic supplements but the sales gal advice to take the highest content since I’m trying to deal with yeast. Instead of 1 tablet per day, she say I can take twice daily.

Am so happy for u n hubby.=) Hope it stays this way..=) perhaps the yeast is gone..=)
Garlic that's ex..=) haha..=) I got mine standard ones about 15-16$ ony..=) fr guardian..works just as well but the content may vary, so I can't compare now..=) hehe..

just need to continue alittle while on garlic n try balance ur pH level w alkala to see if it's just hormonal..=) 2x per day is fine..
1 morning, 1 night w meals or whenever the lady suggested..=)

I wish u the best and hope I dun need to see u here at the clinic for this condition hehe..=) haha.. But hope u also share the wonders of naturopathy to others out there..=) The goodness of natural methods..the cure..and not just a temp relief..=)

If u have friends n wish to recommend them, do let me know. Thru me i see if can help get lower price like I did for you..=) hehe..

Hugs! SO happy for you...=)

HI Memo choc, congrats! At least that is an improvement!I think as long as we are conscious of our diet, things should get better...

Im a little confused over the garlic supplements cuz from what i have read from the bottle, it stated that the garlic supplement helps to combat sinuses and flu...not sure if there is much difference in the garlic content... how much garlic content is there in your supplement? Maybe i can use it as a reference when i go get mine...cant really ask the assistants in store cuz they dont seem to know anything..

Yes Garlic does help combat flu sinus etc cuz it boosts your immunity..anti-fungal anti- etc...
Garlic has many uses..=)

It is an anti-fungal/viral(ie flu virus)/bacterial/parasite aid..=) It helps in the lymphatic system to help to rid of waste in the body..so when the fungus is killed it helps to remove it too..=) I checked out garlic also heps in removal of heavy metals..=) hehe..

it' the allicin in garlic that is active against candida albicans...=) so that's your fungus killer.=)

will update you on my level of allicin in mine when I get home..=)

there's this other garlic - called the himalayan garlic - very small sized..hard shell=) not as pungent as garlic..=)but has lotsa benefits.. saw it there other day.. so smal n cute..i tried one sample..=) not bad..=) haha.. but expensive..=)

For the lungs it helps as an expectorant..=)

Gd for heart too..=) circulation - cuz it's also anti-coagulant- heps to thin the blood..so those on blood thinning meds much keep watch...

Also for diabeticz..=) helps reduce bood sugar levels..=) somethng to do w the pancreas if Im not wrong..=)

prevents cancer too..=)

so alot alot.. Take for general daily supps makes u strong n healthy! =) just eat a healthy diet! =)

Lilacz.. hope you're doing good too.=)

Hi Sandy, thanks again for sharing. Im having my menses now so everything is fine. Before that, im still doing ok...but i continue to pop my daily supplements. I did lower my intake though, from 3 pills a day to 2....then lately only once a day. A bit scare after hearing that its poisonous...

Hey what do you think of this pdt? Is the garlic content too low? Im going to get my garlic supplement after my menses is over...http://www.blackmores.com.au/products/odourless-garlic

I compared a few and think this is a bit to the low side, but this is the only odourless one..

Lilacz> i think my is about 1000mg. I ask the sales gal if it is equal to how many clove of garlic, she said it is not calculated that way. Although mine is not odorless but rest assure, I didn’t smell any garlic at all. Haha. Even smelling the tablet doesn’t really have much of a garlic smell.

Sandy> Ya I’m drinking the alkala as u said now, drink before I end work. But if I finish that, I don’t think they sell such thing outside right? Does such alkala thing come in a tablet form? Or have to go you’re your clinic to buy it?

Yeah...mine is a oil form in a golden capsule like the fish oils..=) no odour.. but when u consume 2 pcs at once.. n u burp.. can smell the essence of garlic..haha..=) but nothing like fresh garic that lingers thruout the day.

Garlic is not measured to how many cloves in 1 bottle. It's the extract of allicin in garlic that is highly concentrated..=) then capsuled..=) but generally it'sequivalnet to lotsa garlic...like lotsa..hahahah..

Lilacz, should generally try to taper off like what u did..=) Poisonous or not..we cannot let our body get used to supplements alone we also slowly have to change lifestyle and diet so that we are better off..we are free... hv the freedom..to some extent.=) not always tied to supplements.=) but it's aways hard cuz no habt to et healthy...=) hehe..so over time slowly gain good eating habits..=) it can take years..so no rush..=) taking supplements at a high level now is more for treatment rather than supplementing the diet. =) so can also take alternate days of 2-3 x per week just for supps if you're already healthy..=) If not aso very painful on the pockets! =P hehe...

All the best!

Alkala only can get from clinic. =) For me sometimes I just take alkala once in a while for ph balance..=) esp after I indulge in heavy foods like meats..and acidic foods..=) hehe...=)

Sandy,
I just finish my Digest Active pills last Friday. And over the weekend, something sad, my hubby got the itch AGAIN! And yes, I felt the itch too since Monday. Really upsad. Maybe I didn’t take care of myself well, was busy preparing for my friend’s wedding over the wkend and miss out some supplements and alkala. But I don’t wish to relay on the supplements too. =(

Hi Memochoc, dont be discouraged. I think cuz we have been having the prob for a long time, it will be some time before the prob permanently get resolved. Im finishing my menses and im feeling a little discomfort...cuz i took the chance during menses to eat some sweet stuffs..guess we really need to avoid sweet stuffs and follow thru with our supplements for now...im also worried on relying on the supplements too much, but i think for now, i just want to feel well. I was feeling so much better in mood when i wasnt having the infection. So i guess, one step at a time. I will just continue with the supplements for now and slowly taper off...take care

LiLacz> Thanks. But atleast one thing good to know, my hubby say the itch was ok after 2days, normally it will take atleast 3days. Guest it is showing some progress. As for me the itch is not as bad as before, but still is uncomfortable. Not sure if it will get worse during the mid of the cycle period.

Mem choc,

usually the cycle will help to flush out the fungus too..just keep clean whenever you can..=) change pad more regularly even if not full..=) just wash w water n very little soap...or no soap at all for regular wahs...only when showering morning and night...no need overly wash w soap.. if not change ph also may affect.

Continue the alkala..i suggest if ur alkal finishing.. get another bottle..i take alkala to keep my body alkaline too..=) even if not itchy...most of the time our body is acidic cuz of food we eat..=) unless we have alkaline foods, it be good - more vege..=)

For now rely on supps for few months is necessary to rid the stubborn fungus.. if we relent..we lose...so dun give up...

once we;re cleared.. having fruits not a prob...durian if u taking must drink plenty of water or salt water...or take alkala.. cuz durian is an acidic food..=) good to find ot what's acidic n not...make sure u see that it read alkaline in body,.. some foods acidic by nature bt become alkaline in the gut i.e lemons..=) very acidic but become alkaline in body..=)

Anyway, jia you! =)

Mem choc, if ur mom is insistent on TCM its your choice to try..=) for me, if I were you i'd try few more months before swithcing method.. it's like an experiment,. u can't keep changing so soon u dun see results..

I know it's easier said than done because every day will feel like a dread...but speaking fom experience..I stuck it out..once in a while I test water by taking fruits etc.. but I make sure I take my supps consistently..esp alkala..=) And Olive leaf is stronger than Garlic - cuz the garlic supps can vary in potency.. so need to get sufficient if not not effective..=) but garlic helped me too.. but i changed to olve leaf thruout.. painful on the pocket but no choic..i din wanna get it again..=Z

AS for hubby, he also might be infected too since he is so easily triggered.. though it clears up..it just shows his body can manage it but there's prob overgrowth too by the sound of it. if his body is good condition, then he should not even get the infection.

But since it's getting better i guessit means you might be getting better..=) so continue on the trend..=) n piah..=) hehe...

U try the detox first see if it helps..maybe you're body can;t detox well so it's still trapped in your body...your lymphatic system not cleaning well..

actually I shld have passed u some Milk Thistle.. I have alot.. good to help liver detoxng process too..think u need it. The DTM 184/869(liver support) given to you may not work as well as the herb...hmmm.. I can sell u per tablet if u want then u no need spend so much..let me know..=Z Forgot to think of this...=P I bought from GNC...$123/200 tabs. so abt 60cents per tablet..can sell u at 50 cents each..heheh..=) 1x per day enuff.. or alternate days take 1x. so 3-4 tabs per week. u just take for 2-3 weeks good enuf..=) so abt $4.50 - $6 for 3 weeks. cheaper than buying from the store..hahah..
I still have alot..gng down very slowly cuz I dun take as often now...=) I over bought last time..hahah..

Anyway, wish you both all the best in the quest to rid the most dreaded candida..=P jia you jia you...=)

just to share.

2005 my first attack. was on GP meds oral + pessary - helped. But came back again in 2006.
2006 - went to get a swab test. positive for candida and bacteria - was on anti-biotics + fungus meds + pessary.
2008 - mid year came back - cuz of external disequilibrium. I took pess again n doc put meon clotirmazole - 500mg x 2 capsules - very high dose cuz the gynae say very bad..it went away within a week.
2008 year end november - I took natural meds - NTC detox for 2 months - no problem, my sinus cleared(unexpected) I was more energetic, lost weight, lost my tummy. I stopped in Jan Feb 2009.
Came back again - 2009 Feb- I went on Candida diet n supplements for a a month. cleared but not too cleared..
went on garlic supps 25caps 3x per day. 1X BF 2X Lunch 2X Dinner. Itch dissipated but still had. I couldnt take it I went to get pessary. helped alittle but guess the dose was very low so not much help. Lost alot of weight first half of 2009 on e candida diet.

May 2009 I went on Candida Diet again- felt good n clear.
Nov 2009 - came back again but very slight. I went on Candida diet again - Olive leaf (empty stomach before meals/after meals. alkala I made sure I took. diligently..=) plus extra i alkalised my drinking water drink thruout the day..so I kept my body alkaline all the time the bodyw ill naturally produce acids to balance back to normal 6.75-7.25ph so I wasn't worried abt being to alkaline.. better than acidic..=P hehe..
then only like just before I met u guys online.. did I feel alot better...upt til now... 've been good.. I just hope it stays..=)

Now when I have my kaya lohti and my milo or fruits i dun feel itch..like previously.. I would get a reaction...n discharge.. now it's quite fine..= normal discharge but i think i heaty.. tryion to get a very clear discharge which I feel is bets.. sometimes I do get clear discharge which I feel SO SO HAPPY about. cuz it was the original way before I even got Yeast Infection...

So girls, I have come a looooong loong way too..=) and I never gave up..=) I felt this was the only way.. part of me sometimes wanted to give up on what i am studying too cuz it felt endless even on natural olive leaf supps etc.. feeling of it not working as fast or as expected..was very frsutrating for me.. imagin e im in this line and I dun see 'results' even after many attempts gng natural..demoarlising to study natural meds when u dun see yourself inproving as I should..so yeah..I keep reminding myself.. no point gng back medical way cuz it will only suppress my sysmptoms so am still piahing...=)

I havent fallen sick since i went on natural meds.. perviously in 2004/05/06/07. I often fell sick, clogged nose, clogged thoat/ bad snoring probs, sinus esp when I fly on plane(nose leak until pengz) all that stopped..

WHen my family fall sick coughing sneezing fever.. i sleep w my sisters in same bed n im still well n not showing signs of getting sick..=)

I guess all the healthy eating an diets and wheat diary free and immune boosting has proven only after 1-2 of gng natural.. Now I see the benefits..and my mom also saw that Im e "healthiest" in the family..hahah..make me feel all that struggle is worth it..=) I feel proud of myself..=) hehe...

when we do it for ourselves... n when we feel odds are against you...for me is my in laws(dun believe in natural methods like what i do) I show then by my own example..ppl need to see proof of living exampls..=) takes mighty long time but I do it for myself..=)

ow my fiance sees alittle more and is more supportive though HE is still quite resistant.. he doenst take to change very well esp in diet..he got tasty tongue...hahahah..his family eats n over eats...hahah..one thing bad.. but what can I do...habits doe hard..=) so when I shift out and have my own place.. it's time for me to cook healthy meals for my hubby to be..=) slowly wanna improve his health too..

Anyway... as haard as we battle for..it pays off eventually..=) now it's maintenance.. one in a while I indluge I still feel fine..=) last time die ahh..always kena..=) hehe..

take care ladies..=) Thanks for listening and I feel happy knowing lives are improving..=) u girls spread the word too yeah..=) girl power!hehe..

HUGS.
hugs..

Wow Sandy, thanks for the long post. I love to read your post cuz its always so informative and i feel inspired! Im sorry to hear about your health journey...i think no one knows it better than Memochoc and me...we have come a long long way too...

Bad news, my infection came back. The discharge wasnt as bad cuz i think prob cuz i have cleared the bacteria vaginosis last month. The itch was kinda unbearable though...i submitted, i used the oral pill to end my misery once and for all. As i was mentioning, these few days i do feel discomfort, i know its coming back...i up the supplement dosage but still not working...anyway, i thought i will just use the pill and follow through with the supplements again. At least those fungus in my body can be cleared before i start to eat healthily and be diligent in my supplements again.

Sandy, my olive leaf is supposed to be taken with a meal...1-3 times a day. If i really take 3 a day, is it too much? Is it better if i take on an empty stomach? I would love to get alkala but we dont have it here...is it possible to get alkala from your clinic when i dont see the Dr? Cuz im thinking of asking family to get for me and send over. Hows the taste of Alkala? Bearable?

I just bought garlic supplements too. Plan to take garlic when i dont have symptoms in case too much pau d arco in my body. I saw milk thistles too, but not sure if i should get it, cuz i bought all these supplements on my own and i duno if im taking too much or whether its really suitable for me...right now taking gut balance, pau d arco, olive leaf...

Sandy, whats NTC detox? I also have sinus prob...

Wishing all good health always! Have a great wkend!

oh yah about the normal discharge, i was very very happy before my menses came, cuz i have not experience normal clear discharge for a long long time! Last month was good...too bad it doesnt last...

Just read from a website that spirulina is alkalizing...i have a bottle of spirulina supplement in my fridge....can i add it to my already long list of supplements daily? Sometimes im quite worried i overdose on supplements and backfire...

LiLacz> I was asked to take Olive Leaf pills 3 times a day too, after meal. Alkala taste abit like salt water after mixing. Mine is in powder form, mix one tea-spoon in hot water n drink it. Is bearable. Not sure where to they sell too. I think can only get it from clinic.

My itch is not very bad today, I think because I drank plenty of water yday as i’m fighting my flu without seeing any doctor. Drank like 5L water yday. Flu still here but not getting worse. Now not itchy, water really helps a lot, but today working, hard to drink as much water.

I think I will go buy all my supplement again and conti, since there is some progress, I will try to conti for few months, also see if my pocket allow. Hehe.

yeah Olive leaf atek after meals usually but I feel I put it in my body before the food comes in.. =) feel better.. but either ways should be fine..=)

Yes Alkala usually only can buy from clinics. n taste like salt water..hehehe..=P They dun sell outside unless u get thjose effervesence ones but those all have flavour n coloring which u wanna avoid as well..
Alkala wil stop itch cuz it will balance the PH so the fungus feel the discomfort they dun come out and party..haha..continue w this.. =) also helps in general acid balance in your body..=) good for the cells..=P Of course dun take until too alkaline..=) hehe...

As for flu, olive leaf should help too.. Flu is just a symptom of your body trying to fight off somehting..

Usually, as u move on thru detoxing or cleansing your flu will come up. It's a sign of past/ repressed symptoms u had befoer that was stifled by chemical meds.. so you're body is trying to regurgitate it back again..=)

disease have 4 stages.

Acute, sub acute, chronic and degenerative.
alot of us start w acute which is very easily cured by natural foods /herbs etc but we go see the doc for simple flu/fever meds that push it further in deeper and if we keep dong this, soon the acute becomes sub-acute then subseuently chronic.. then degenerative... which is pretty hard to reverse.. so dun ever get to denegerative stage. still can reverse aittle but tissues and organs at this stage is badly damaged already.. it will take mighty long to reverse..

Chronic stage still can reverse but u will suffer past repressed symptoms ie flu fever, rash mucus etc. depending on the weakness of your body, ie if u have sinus flu - your nose is the weak spot, some get rashes, the skin is the wekaspot etc etc. =) so we all have various reactions..=)

It's ike rewinding a tape u wil go pass past symptoms and perhaps may feel worse than before but it's the catharrtic reaction of it al coming back out...=)

Understand?..hehe Hope I explained it as simply as possible.. or if it makes any sense to you..=) hehe... U can read up on hering Law of cure..to understand better..

Update me and jia you ladies! Ive been yeast free for a month or so.. and Ive stopped taking candida supps.. no alkala, no garlic, no olive leaf..=) just taking fish oils to balance hormones...and for my skin..=) hehe...dry dry..and sometimes when I eat too full a meal, i take digestion enzymes to help w digestion..=) hehe..

U gals can do it!! =) Hugs

Sandy> Woo I read up ‘Hering Law of cure’ after you posted it, interesting. I believe so too, so nowadays when I’m sick with flu or cough, I just get MC n rest at home, I don’t eat the medicine. I just find that such illness can be cured itself unless we have major illness already on board. Although is slow but will feel more assured to have it healed itself without medicine help. Actually I have flu one day before I started using the NTC detox. Don’t think is the detox or maybe? Cuz it is not getting any worse, either it is getting any better. Lolx. When I take the NTC detox, it felt so much better but during sleeping time (slping so won’t b drinking) then I will feel itch through the night. =S

Ya my olive leaf tablet already finish like one week liao. Haizz, waiting for my pay to come in, so can buy. Stupid POSB/DBS system down since morning.

Yeah natural is best but when one is sick, we need to feed ourselves more w nutritios fods to boost immunity..=) and it's sower process.
Could be excerbated by NTC detox(your flu). If not getting worse then good. =) shows your body is stable in the flu mode.. it's whenit becomes bad that your body is teling u it's having a hard battle. =) hehe..
When you wake up at night when u feel itch, just sip.. I usually leave alittle by my bed side from the remaining from the day and when I wake i drink.. even in the morning when i wak eup for work, i iwll just sip on my empty stomach..tehn go braush teeth all..=) then make new fresh one..for the next whole day..=)

Yeah i heard abt the DBS atm..haha... here can pay..=) nbo worries. yeah come get the olive leaf and continue..=) and take your alkala..=)

see u later..

Hi all, Long time no see... How is everyone doing? For me, I'm ok, still dealing with yeast infection. Just finish my menses, so feeling free again, but it is slowly coming back but is aways brighter to happier to say, it is better then before. Haha... this forum is my log book, to talk abt my progress. Hope for the best.

I wonder, does Yeast infection left untreated will turn into warts infection? Cuz i ever kana warts before but was treated. I got warts after months of yeast infection w/o treating, that time I dare not to see a doctor about the itch, until i found myself with warts. Then left with no choice to see a gynea about the growth of warts. Now my yeast is always under control once it occured, so i also nv have any warts from there on. Is it link? I know warts growth has many reason but just wonder if Yeast Infection is one of it?

Hey,,,=) Lng time...

Keep it gng..=) I read up further..=) U mention your hubby kena itch and cuts? It's not likely that yeast causes a partner to have cuts..unless your vaginal wall has rough spots..or areas.. I can't remember which site I forgto to save it..trying to search for it but cant seem to. Anywaym it said that it could be other probs other than yeast infection. Cld be a cause by a virus starting with T cant recall the name..that can cause cuts on the partner..but im not sure..need to read up..

Warts are not linked to Yeast Infection at all from what I know. It's possibly linked to a virus called HPV. There are strains that casue cervical cancer and some just warts. What I understand is that that cause warts usually dun cause the cancer.. but those that dun have symptoms are the cervical cancer causes.

Im not sure what your gynae told u abt your warts the last time but I think he/she shd have educated you on warts?

Dun really understand what u mean by you never got warts before but u were treated? Were your warts any discomfort or just there n not causing any irritation? Where were your warts?

Did you gynae feel or look inside the vagina cavity? say all ok? hmmm...

Anyway, HPV is sexually transmitted so either u or hubby have and just keep passing to and fro..=P The doctors say it's common and nothing u can do abt it.. and sometimes clears away naturally by the body's immunity.. so boosting it and keeping it optimal might help..but it's always hard to get your body in optimal shape unless u start from young..

oh well, somethings we can;t ok back and just have to find ways n means to deal with it at the point..

For you, once your current yeast clears up or does not clear up in a month, think u shld come back in and see if there is any other probs..=Z or go to your gynae or try your mom's TCm first then see your gynae or sorts..but see gynae for tests but seek natural treatments for it... that's how it shld be..=) hehe.. so u dun go back to sq1. =)
anyway, take things one at a time...I hope all is wel for you...
Ive been eating lotsa wheat lately..=Z my mucous from my nose clogging up again..=((( so sad.. and my vagina discharge more coundy compared to when i dun take bread..haiz...need to stick to wheat free Iguess..=( itch wise.. dun have.. just maybe never wash properly or frequent enuf I guess..haha..like u feel dirty but never blows up at all..seems fine..but am gng back stricty on my wheat and diary free...=Z looks like im stuck with it..hahaha..and taking my olive leaf aternating w garlic just in case...

feeling tired recently...=( think my guts not doing well..hahah...need to cleanse my gut and continue... aso never drink anuf water for past few weeks...very thirsty.. maybe also thats why body feel heaty discharge aso affected..=Z hmmm...but menses all uite on the dot..plus minus..

Im hoping it wil come early this august or 1 week later hahaha.. cuz my photoshoot is exactly when my period cyclestarts..=Z haha
jialat i dun wan to do my photo shoot when im bleeding..haiz.hahaha. pray i dun bleed that week..hahahah..=P

hear ya soon!

Hi Sandy, I got warts about 3 years back, hubby too... at the same time. We were both treated. Ya doctor told us that it is HPV n sexually transmitted. Well never know who passed to who, we r both our 2nd ones. =\ Really not a proud thing to say.

3yrs ago, I had warts at varginal (outer area only, doc check inside, nothing-blessed) and his on penis. But all cleared up at the time of treatment (3yrs ago). For me, doctor did further test for Cervical cancer (through PAPsmar test) and nothing, I'm ok. n at that time also found out that i have Yeast/fungus too...(from PAPsmar test result) n from that day on, yeast infection comes back again n again n again n until now. Now I only need to do a PAPsmar test every 2yrs. My next PAPsmar test is this December.

Nowadays the Cervical cancer vaccine is so popular, do u think I'm at risk because I ever got warts infection before? Shld i go for it? Not cheap though.

Oh as for my hubby getting cuts n itch after sex, it only happen when I have the yeast infection. After i took SPORANOX or my yeast free days, he also feel ok w/o cuts n itch after sex, so don't think is rough surface on my varginal wall. But I'm interested to know about the T-virus which causes cuts.... haha who knows, mayb is not Yeast infection, maybe is the T virus that causes it? Hope it is not something too bad.

But my thinking was, yeast infection cause cheese like discharge or thicker discharge n is not that watery, so during sex, it might cut on to his penis skin and causes all those cuts.... but lucky, nowadays the yeast not as powerful, hubby also say, no more cuts, only itch after sex during the period I have yeast. Just some burning sensation like what we experience on the varginal area but it goes away after 2-3 days. Now if want sex, 1-2hrs before hand, drink alkaline... so yeast wont b that active. -_-"

Haha... good luck to your menses, drink alot of herbal tea so it will come early. lolx.

No worries..=) we're all not proud of something we did in our lives..=) me too..=)

Well, s long as warts dun appear and u keep healthy and your cells in body are in check...n regular PAP smear we can only enjoy life to the full without too much worry..=) life's short..=P hehe..

Cervical cancer vaccines - only meant for those below 26 initially and those who have not got any HPV virus in them or not exposed to intercourse. They mentioned those who already have, not much chance if you getting help from it..
Cuz these vaccine virus are in a dormant state and pumped into body to stimuate body's response to activate their body to create natural anti-bodies to flush out these groggy virus...but if your body already has that active virus n body cannot flush out, it's quite pointless.. know what I mean?

In this vaccines they only have some of the strains and prob are looking at adding more strains in there to make it more 'wholesome'.. cuz there are hundreds of strains of this virus..so they cant put all in..haha..

If not rough surface I guess u no need to worry abt the T virus... =) cuz they say it causes rough surface that cld cause cuts when there's friction between penis and vagina wall.

haha... u very cute leh take alkala before sex..haha..what if u want it there and then? hahaha..have to tel hubby to wait for 2 hrs..hahah...good also then the urge wil be stronger? hahahah..=) more passion..heehee..

pls dun self medicate too.. not good..=) or take it in a more dilute form wont be as bad..=)

Good that it seems to be getting better..=)

Herbal tea will help? hmmm what type? wil try..hahaha..

I will justtake my fish oils...to make sure my hormones are incheck can liao.. I just scared pain only...then can't enjoy the shoot..hehe...n i dun like popping panadol...for pain unless I feel like pain gonna make me faint..haha..

Sometimes i duno how im gonna go thru child birth they say labour pain is like that but much worse.. if i faint from the menses pain abour pain jialat lah..hahah.=P

anyway.. keep me updated..=) talk to you soon..

Lilacz hope you're doing fine..=)

When u come back n need to see naturopath willintro u my female friend..instead of this clinic.. here I can help u ask questions.. good to have someone personally guide u thru..=) here only male docs...plus my friend gives u full 45 min consult here price more ex and little consut time cuz of busy line up of patients.=) hehe..

hear ya soon...

Hi girls, been some time since i log in to the forum. Glad to know both of you are doing ok. Memo Choc, at least you are improving! Baby steps is better than none right?

For me, i had it before my menses.. my menses coming to an end tom... so im crossing my fingers.Do you gals continue with the supplements during menses? I dont used to take it, since during mense wont have infection, dont want to strain the body with external medications and also to save $$$... those supplements are really not cheap.This month, i continue with the supplements during menses (just garlic and acidophilus), see how it goes when menses end. Hope it will not come back...

hi Lilacz,

All the more i continue w supps.. cuz menses will flush out so I aid it by flushing out w supps and water..=) garlic n acidphilus is fine..just drink plaenty of water cuz garlic can be heaty too..=)

Yeah it is expensive..=Z recently had my bood examined over the microscpe.. my blood not doing so wel..=( pretty bad...haiz... then starting to form some bacteria or micro-organism.. might be cuz of the denta appt.. i had a bacterial infection in my gum/teeth.. he injected anti-biotics to help me w the infection no choice I count say now..=( haiz...

went back..the next day.. i started getting sore throat.( stil now.. i feel a little unde the weather.. can see in my bood ore white blood cells = means infection in blood so body produce the WBC to kill the pathogenicity in the blood.. hopefully it will be conquered soon.. now just bought VCO(Virgin coconut oil) cheaper than Olive leaf and also for anti-bacterial/fungal...so just started taking it..took it last night after dinner.. gross! =Z taste like those coconut oil that is rancid..=X haiz...i'd rather take olive lesf but i guess this was rec by the doc more...guess it's not that bad yet so he say this better...and it's iquid form so easier to digest..plus the oil is good for my skin im guessing.. my colleague too this for a bout a month or so and his compexion i realised got better...hahaha...im hoping it wil be good for me too.. though it's disgusting tasting..not that bad but wished it was better..haha..
oh well, i'll end here..=) speak to yall soon..=)
al the best..

no wonder i have been getting breakouts! Its the Garlic!!!! Urgh!!! I took primrose and it caused breakout, now switched to garlic also cause breakout... haiz... its either the infection or pimply face... so sian...

Hey why didnt you count the days when u arrange for the photoshooting day... it will be quite inconvenient and uncomfortable if you are having menses on that day... imagine having to change pad wearing the big wedding gown? Hmm...u may wana consider changing the date?

hahah.. me never think of it when i book.. I book only cuz of convenience of timing for my fiance..cuz of some stuff he needed to do...hmmmz..I shld have it a few days before the actua day.. just hope it's on time and it won't clash...what to do.. timing tight if I change.. sept dates wiped out and it's to late to change aready....hmm...never mind..

Yeah dun wanna think too much cuz if i sress my period late...hahahaha.so must stay calm..and take my fishoils drink lotsa water so it comes on time..=Z but it's usually more than 28 days then come...so......will pray...either come on time or delay til after..whahahah..cuz coming that time pimple may pop then not nice..=Z haiz....athough photoshop can erase the pimples and flaws i want it to look natural...haiz.. thinkin of it make me feel so sad...=Z can't imagine looking for a toilet and changing under all that fabric..=Z

Oh yeah primrose oil cant over consume has it's donwsides too..i took primrose before although it heped w my mense camps it gave me breakouts..and it's usualy meant for the older women who are menopausal.. cuz it increases the estrogen when when young u dun want too much off cuz high levels of estrogen can cause cysts too..

Best to take normal fish oils and others instead..or take primrose very seldom? 1x per week..no need everyday take...as maintenance..

Few questions
1. Do u know what the name of it is that the doc may be prescribing? if u do, do some reading on it's side effects. personally, meddling w natural body functions may cause future problems in fertility, so i'd rather you not.

It's easier to induce than to delay menses.

2. What big occasion? Is it that big that u would cause some amt of harm to your body? If u are willing then it's a choice you make. =) Is it worth the consequences?

Is your event over a few days or just a day thing?

Last time when i was a teen, i went to the doc to do that.. but I din consume the tabs..Back then I din like the idea of delaying it cuz I know it's bad... I was a little over stressed fr sch and abt it but it came late...so, ucky cuz I went scuba diving.. ony after the trip then my period came...thank god..=) haha..

Hmmm, as for u, think if the docs meds u still have to consume 1/2 weeks prior to menses..

Understanding behind it, the hormone progestrone needs to be low for menses to come, if progestrone is high, tendency ot it not coming yet. So, try natural supps? but it's not a guaranteed thing..=)

U can go get the pills and pray it doesn't come? but if u stil wish to go ahead, i suggest after getting the pils read up on side effects.. and after taking, pls ensure u drink losta water and ensure a very healthy diet after...

In no way am I prescribing as I am not qualified. U can read up more on both natural and medica methods and decide for youself.

For me, if it's a 1 day thing, i'd skip the meds, if it's a few days thing and I feel i can do w/o it, i will just bear w nature's way of living. =) grow to accept it.. =)

Hugs.. =) Im sure u will make the best decision for yourself. =)

God bless

If this is a one off thing, fine but dun make ti a habit.. even if it's on natural meds cuz disrupting the flow abnormally or normally w herbs is also a disruption of nature's way of fertility. =)
If we value and embrace it.. we learn to enjoy it..even if it means pains every month.. I lived w severe cramping for years..i dun pop the panadol if I can.. I sleep thru it..though at times it brings me to fainting point...my coleagues will force me a pill..but that's very seldom..i change my diet and unhelathy habits and I get to experience very itte pain.. discomfort and some pain is sti there but it's at a very tolerable state. =)

hugs..

4328710.jpg
4328711.jpg
4328712.jpg

I can see that it is imporving because the outbreak comes later and later after the menses end. This is my menses diary, numbers are the date I started this holistic way of natural healing (May 10). The pink boxes are the days i have my menses, the yellow box with the red numbers is the day it started the yeast outbreak which i can totally feel it n very uncomfortable too. And it last till the next menses comes.

See, as time goes, the outbreak come later after the menses end n is getting nearer to the next menses. Meaning, i got more yeast free days to enjoy. =)

Hope this is a form of encouragement to everyone thru my experience. =)

It is slow journey indeed but it is all worth it. I can never say enough thank you to everyone who introduce me to this natural way esp Sandy.

ya btw, My DTM 184 had finished two weeks ago, I started on Milk Thistle last week. I think that adds alot of wind in my stomach, I let go lots of gas recently. Haha.

Pls make sure u consume good dose of vitamins esp B Vits as this helps in the detox process. Using Milk thistle and having a detox is in phase 2. Anf i u have insufficient vitsmins esp Bs it can be toxic. Cuz the toxins come out of your system and got nothin to bind it to and carry it out means it goes back into your system. thats y sometimes u fall sick during detox..=) anyway, space out the milk thistle. no need take every day. =) take alternate days.

Do keep us updated.=)

Welcome...=) hehe... im happy for you...BUT Thank youself more for being so persevering in this. I know it is not easy and I AM SO GLAD U STUCK TO IT.. =) You;re the one most in control..=) Ive shared experiences but ot of the 10 I share.. only 1 or 2 heed, and u are the few.. so u can see the road ahead on this natural path is not easy... and I need u who are a walking testimony to spread the goodness of this..=)

Yeah sometimes I let go alot of gas too..hahahaha.. but when I take anti-oxidants and fish oils..hahahah...means ur digestion also... something gng on...either cleansing or getting cluttered...=) cuz gas is produced: 1. by foods that give of gas naturallyn ie cabbage, beans etc, while breaking down or u have bacteria that's fermenting the foods..hahahah..=) and releasing their gases in your colon..hahaha..=) So do ensure u have multi vits w you you..in your list.

As long as u dun have bouts of sudden tiredness or low energy or rash or anykind of abnormal breakouts, no need to worry too much..=) just drink loads fo water.. ahah.. I need my water dose too lately not been eating well and drinking enuf water..haha.. my photo shoot in in 2 weeks... 20 AUg...=P so I want to lok mei mei..=) hehehe...

Im on VCO Virgin Coconut Oil..=) My mucus discharge is nice is clear w bit of white.. which is normal... no itch..=) feels smooth and not clumpy at all...it's slimy.. I guess it's the natural ovulation process.. which means IM fertile..hahaha..=) but recently alot more when Im on VCO...=) but it feels good knowing it's clear.. hehe.. im hapy on VCO altghough I wish it tasted better.. Im hoping i keeps my skin nice and my hair smooth too on top of it's anti-bacterial and fungal propertis..=) u can switch to VCO if u want... it's not a an herb, it's a food, so u no need to worry at herbs interaction in your body..=) hehehe...Now im taking it instead of Olive leaf..=) I can take this for long time n shld not have much precipitation....=) or residue compared to herbs..=) hehehe....

It's coconut OIL... but it's good fat..=) 2 tsp a day w meals...=) heheh....so breakfast and dinner 1 tsp each..=) heheh...

Lilacz, u can try VCO im sure they sell it in Aus too..=) oh yeah u coming back soon right??? hehe... here I think it's 20plyus 30bucks can last u longer than olive leaf supps..=)

hehe..=) U can tell im happy cuz Ive been yeast free for quite sometime,..=) hehe.. I hope all of u can be on the path too.. I just hope it doenst come back then I can say i am totally yeast free after 3 years of struggling with it..=) 1.5 years of trying to get rid of it...=)

Hugs,
Sandra

Hi

Glad to know everyone is doing well!
On the 6th day after menses end, my infection was quite bad. I can feel the flow kept coming... but miraculously, on the 8th day, it stopped, and it has been clear for the past week. Usually the infection will come right before menses, so i will observe for the coming cycle. Im still taking the olive leaf, gut balance and Pau d arco, but i have reduced it to once a day. If all goes well, i will take alternate days, then stop it altogether. It feels so good to be free from yeast these days...and i hope everyone will have the freedom from it soon!

Hi sandy, i have read up on VCO and it seems like a potential substitute for all those supplements and i dont have to worry about it staying in my body as it is just food, and its beneficial food!Did you buy those in liquid form? where u got it? I will try to source for it in organic store. Ppl use it on hair, skin and for cooking, wonder if it comes from the same jar?

My infection really came back before menses.. i up my dosage on pau d arco and it recovers... though im very relief it helps, im kinda worried on over reliance on it. Maybe im too paranoid? hehehe...

Hi sandy, can u share how do u take the VCO? Off the jar in solid form? It looks like butter to me... wonder if i scope a teaspoonful out and melt it in the microwave, or i add it in a glass of hot water, will the heat take away all its benefits?

Hi lilacz,

Try not to use microwave oven if u can. Because, it uses radiation waves which sometimes can alter the food structure which is not good for health.. =) so, if u must, just heat it over boiled water in a small bowl. u only need a litte heat it shoud melt.

U can use it to cook your meals, scoop and pace in frying pan and use as per normal as u wold olive oil or any oils. =) It is actually more stabe than olive oil when frying because it has a higher smoking point. Whereas olive oil when it reaches too high a heat benefits are destroyed. Thats why most itlian dishes, the EVOO are drizzled over the food or salads instead..=) to add extra beenifts lost thru cooking. =)
ANyway, what u can do is, boil your water like making coffee - while boiling, put a scoop or two or how much u desire to use in a small saucer or dish and let it sit on top of the bowl of boiled water. it's like double boiler, just let it melt. =)
U can usi it in salads if u can take the taste of it.. whisk it up with salt pepper and some EVOO or whatever iquids u wish and drizzle over veggies.=)

or if u're daring. just swallow a spoonful of it. 1tsp 2x per day with either of the 3 meals. =) U can try mxing it in hot water it's fine.. but it wont mix up cuz its oil n water..=) use a smaller quantity, whisk it up and drink..=) like a shot of whisky or vodka..whahahah..=)

If u can find the liquid form better.. no hassle..=) shd try get it in the oil form. not sure if it went thru hydrogenation to make it a solid.. which is also not too good..=) unless it's hardened because of cool temperature it's normal. =)

Memchoc, how's it gng w you? =)

lilacz, hows things w you too? =)

hear ya soon!

Hi sandy, my condition is bad. As usual, the infection comes on the dot when the menses end. I can feel the itch and a little burning sensation. I think i need the full dose of pau d arco and olive leaf. Once i stop or slow down, the infection comes back. This is my 2nd bottle of Pau d arco and 3rd for olive leaf, and im getting worried of overdose. Thats y have been reading up on VCO but skeptical since nothing seems to help... im getting depressed and moody... have gotten a small tub of VCO but i just duno how to start... especially aft hearing about the die off effects, and breakout symptoms of some ppl, and also scare that this does not work on me...

how did ur photoshoot go?

hmmm..don't give up hope...

It might be your hormones gng off or you have other conditions that causing it not to go away.

question:
1. Do you have mercury fillings?
2. Whats your workplace like? any paint/metallic environment?
3. Can u describe your lifestyle briefly?

SOmetimes heavy metal toxicity can cause candiasis and even if u try getting rid of the fungus it come back.. cuz 1. heavy metal toxicity causes hormones o be imbalanced.. when this happend a chain of effect happens.. the fungus is there to bind to the metals to flush it out.. it has it's own uses.. so when ur body is toxic it wil need more of such fungus or bacteria to flush..so ur prob is sti there no mater what.

U need to take the full works.. I did the cadida diet and supps 3x before I feel quite clear of it..either that or i suspect i might have some other bacterial probs that fighting w my gfungus..haha.. it's like that.. sometimes the bacteria and fungus and virus live in harmony..but when there's one that growing in number, the others will start fighting back to tr to regain harmony.. im not making it up but that's caled the normal homeostasis of the natural ability of the body to balance..=) so im hoping it's not and it's completely eradicated from my system.. Im trying hard to maintain it.. so far so good...

But recently am just popping olive leaf 1x per day to keep sure..and vco when i remember..hahah..=) reason being.. I had my blood sample done here and I dun like what I see..=( so im kinda freaking out alittle...but taking things easy...my blood cells have seen healthier days...i duno whats gng on but...im not gonna fret too much over it...hmmms...

Lilacz, I sggest u come here n do an examination or u could get it done there...
and make sure u have all the supps as Memchoc was prescribed. The alkala do u have? that one quite impt i feel to re-balance ph...

What U can do is, maybe get a dose of pessery and insert then take the supps ful works and on a very strict diet..

it took me long time dear...and constantly battling the upsetting moments when I feel the discomfort..

Stop the pau d arco and just go olive leaf. if u can get the liquid extract maybe it will work better for you..dun take the pau d arco since too much is also toxic..

u're giving ur liver a harder time to flush out.. cuz it plays a part in this while candida detox too.....

Might even be your stressful lifestyle that's causing ur hormones to run wild.. there are so many factors...=)

usualy here we will do full works..
Olive leaf - kil fungus 3c 3x/day B/L/D
Alkala - balance pH 1tsp 1x/day 1/2 hr before D, empty stomach.
Digestive enzymes - help w breakdown of food so ur digestion is aided and this helps prevent undigested food for fugus to ferment..and feed on. 3C 3x/day B/L/D
Pro-biotics - 6 billion CFU 2C 2x/day - B/D - Empty stomach - first thing in the morning, and last thing before bed.
Liver support - Milk thistle 3c 3x/day B/L/D
Multi-vits w good dose of Vit Bs and Cs(this helps w liver detox process) 3C 3x/day B/L/D

for now if u cannnot take it. take the pezz, have a breather, for a week prep your stock of supps and go fu steam ahead w strict diet. I'll be here for you.

Are u coming back here to sg anytime??

If it's been continuously coming back, it might be somethng ese n we need to treat that first. If it is not then this will go on..but for me.. I constantly took garlic daily then moved into candida diet...and suddenly...all is well..

I prayed alot too..each time it came back...cuz I believe only God can work his miracle..hehe.. so it's part faith.. I asked him to show me...and work w me..thru the supps that I take...

it takes alot to believe but i was desperate cuz it was so upsetting...

so far so good for past 2-3 months..keeping my fingers crossed..=) and constanty keeping faith it doens't come back...it has been 4 years.

hear from you soon k? hugs..

Photoshoot - didn; go as well as I desired.. some hiccups...felt abit cheated... but...dealt w it.. it rained whole morning.. so some places in the afternoon, cloudy and we cldnt go to where we wanted...so just made do..=) I just hope the pictures turn out fine...

I hope my make up isnt too white.. cuz im tann... my freidns saw my one camera pics n said i look to white... hmmz... the MUA.. didn't realy like isten. i told her it's a tad too white cuz mu body is tann.. she said she alreadyused the darker shade...but i guess if i look too white.. I will tell her or i'll just change. or will ask for an extra free trial AD make up to see...how i look... if it's ok i'll stick w her.. i not then i'll change lore..or make noise but dun wanna make to much noise cuz i dun wanna be upset on my big day.. I want all things smooth....will show you guys pics if I can..=)

Memchoc.. hope u're well.. u must be busy w wedding preps for ur traditional dinner coming soon! keeep up usdated..=) hugs..

jia you ladies!!! im here for you and thankc for listening and beign there for me too..=)

Hi Sandy thanks for sharing. Some things cropped up here, so wont be going back this year... most prob next. Surprise surprise...im well again. Yesterday morning was still very bad... i was still sulking and getting all depressed... then come aft, suddenly no flow... i observe and keeps checking, no flow still...till now, fingers crossed. I suspect its the probiotics that im taking. Been suspecting thats the culprit, but i forgot so went to take it again... have since stopped, but continue on my supplements and VCO... hopefully i stay clear. Im very interested to take alkala, too bad they dont have it here... may get the milk thistle and switch to liquid olive leaf once this bottle finish... somehow just feel that capsules form is not as natural as the liquid ones...but easier to swallow.

Hey dont be too nice and accept the MU artist if u think she is not good or dont suit ur style. This is YOUR big day, this is YOUR pictures, u have the last say! You wana make sure u look good and u like the pictures cuz you paid for it and its gonna be your memento for life!

Hi ladies,

I’m ok. Ya Sandy, I do get yeast infection after sex but not all the time, maybe when it is nearer to the date of where yeast infection is coming then my hubby will suffer too.

My menses just come, this month, yeast came 2days later then last cycle. Good thing. Is moving really slowly off my menses cycle.

Anyone using iphone? I found this apps. FemCal-Lite (Free). Is great for anyone who is planning to have or not to have baby. Tell you when your fetal date is. But you need to be hard working too, to buy a basal thermometer (with 2 decimal point) and measure your basal temp every morning before you get up.

Once there is a rise in temp, it will alert you, so is time for baby. Sad thing is, during that time, is mostly when my yeast infection comes and active.

You can key in when is your menses and it will gauge your next menses. Key in whether you have intercourse or not, with barrier or not etc. I added a line for “yeast infection”, so I know when it occure in my every cycle. Since this is “lite” and free, can only edit up till 4months b4 the date. Have fun.
4489577.jpg

4489578.jpg

Hi Mem choc,

Did you read my article? If u really wanna get rid of the yeast totally, u need to keep away from sex, just in case ur hubby has it..so keep passing to you, also no point to keep takign the supplements.. wasting your money, honestly..=D

For me, ive not been taking care of my health..my edema coming back to my feet...=Z need to go back on my supps.. Me no supps for a month...i also anyhow eat n indulge..=Z haiz...

I never maintain...I shld have.. not my efforts wasted...but least my yeast is gone. Ive been yeast free for 3 months...and I feel great...it used to come so often like u guys..

My dental infection affecting my cellular health...gng back to like before...=Z hmmmz..

I need to start...havne tbeen drinking my water too.. thats the major prob...think If i drink it will help my symptoms...edema..=)

my sis has andriod phone, duno if have also..

I need a phone...=( badly.. but i need to save u enuf to buy one..=Z the HTC desire not bad..very similar to iphone..heheh..

oh yeah.. are the iphone ALL the apps free???

sandy> I think I will conti my supp until I finally see it gone for atleast one cycle then I dare to stop, now I can feel that i relay on the supp or else it will feel really bad. Although is exp, but I will still try to have it. Loan money from our wedding saving account. Lolx

Shall see for another two months till Nov (my wedding). Super busy recently, calling ppl up and ask for RSVP, and need to send out invitation card. Just done my food tasting, good.

Not all apps are free but able to find free ones. Sometime they are free at first and if you see n don't download it, after a few days later, it might turn to "payment required". But once u downloaded it, you don't hv to pay. =)

Thats why people jail break the iphone with some software, so everything turn free. Keke.

Ok lar, so far, even the paying apps also very cheap only, arnd US$0.99-US$2.99. But uptill now, I only search for free apps to use.

Hi ladies, hope all of you are doing fine. I'm sooooo busy with my wedding, left 20 odd days to my wedding actural day.

I'm happy to say that, this month, Yeast Infection only came for three days in the mid of my cycle instead of end of my cycle (before menses) which normally last till my menses come. Really happy that it only last 3 days and just stopped. Now my menses just come, wish next cycle will be even a better one. =)

Jia You Ladies.

hi dear all.....I am so glad I found this thread. in late Aug i had yeast infection so bad its so painful and swollen. took 3 pessaries and anti swelling med it got a bit better (i tot) but came back again mid Sep. Saw doc end Sep, inserted something and helped me wash, put me to fnish my pessarys i didnt' finish last time (7 left). got better.....but mid Oct came back, though milder this time.

Doc did a swab test on the spot, and sent the rest to lab for culture. swab onthe spot test say got bacterial, no yeast, so she prescribe antibiotics while waiting for results of culture to come back. i didn't take the antibiotics coz its metrinidazole and it has so many side effects and also i scared it may worsen my yeast! (although the spot test report say no yeast???).

I started myself no supplements instead, garlic oil caps and probiotics...and i totally cut down on sweet food. drink antioxidant tea, detox tea etc.

then few days later doc called and said culture got mild yeast still remaning, but no bacterial. ????? she told me finish the antibiotics, then put myself on 7 day 2x a day pessarys of Neo-Penotran which contains both anti bacterial and anti fungal med! needless to say i didn't take again.

I tot i got it beaten with my diet (although not as strict as u girls) and supplements. but it came back 3 days ago.
sad.gif
sad.gif
i washed it with pottassium sorbate wash (is this advisable?) and inserted garlic inside twice! during insertion and immediately after that, the itch gone! but a few hrs after that comes back again!

I am feeling very very helpess. the first time the attach, it was very swollen and painful. same for 2nd time. the 3rd time it was just itch. no smell at all actually. just itch and discharge.

i am so worried coz its affecting my life and i also worried if i dun get it totally treated it will come back as bad as the first 2 times...

someone pls help! ur thread is very informative but i still cant figure out what is this detox diet that was mentioned by sandy? i bought oregano oil recently but only took once. i also have grapeseed oil, does it help? there was one night, i took grapeseed oil, oregano oil, B-complex and probiotics together before sleep, and i woke up at 5am with heart palpitations!! i was so scared....wondering is it becoz i took wine at 6pm that evening. so from then no i dun dare to take B complex or the 2 oils.

can someone advise pls??? wat detox diet shld i take now? who shld i consult???? pls pls thanks so much. I am seeing TCM today in fact....but i wanna see a gynae too, but i dunno who to see coz i dun wanna see my own gynae she will sure ask me why i didn't take her med!

Hi bunnyhop>
Hope you are well, I can’t advice on the med you are taking as I do not have much knowledge on it. I just had my wedding two weeks ago and my Yeast outbreak on the night of my wedding. =(

Probably because I was too tire + stress + drank very little water that day. The outbreak was pretty bad too with cheese like discharge and super itchy and I even fall ill on that night with sore throat and slowly lead to flu and cough. My menses just came last week and is finishing so I’m feeling better with all the yeast flush out.

I’m not sure about B-complax that cause palpitation or the wine. But having Yeast infection is advisable not to take alcohol or beer as they contain yeast.

My daily dosage of supp since I started on May 2010:
-Pro-biotic (more good bacterial to fight those yeast)
-Olive Leaf tablet (to kill yeast)
-Milk Thistle (improve your liver function)
-Garlic pills (to kill yeast)
Drink lots of water and cut down on sugar or not sugar!

Last menses cycle, I really felt free with only 3 days of itch from the yeast infection and it stop 3days later. Really happy to see my improvement after 5months of long battle…..

But was really sad to have outbreak on my wedding night. Now I’m desperately trying to cure it. Currently I’m on a diet which my friend introduce me from her MLM (I’m not trying to sell it here as I’m not into it) but I do trust their product. Is USANA Reset Programe. It is said that it will put my body into a more alkaline state (yeast grows better in acidic environment). So I just started it four days ago. For one week, I can only drink their meal which is like milk-shark but not milk and if I want, I can only take vegetables and fruits with low GI level (Glycemic Index Level – Low sugar). The 2nd week on I can slowly start introducing my normal meals back.

My friend who did the program told me that she have less craving for sweet food after the program. I think sometime we have to go into light food to reset our taste bud so we won’t eat so sweet or unhealthy. Some people do this program once a year but it is not cheap. On top of the meals provided, they also provide me with some other supplements like Anti-oxidant, Mineral and Grapeseeds.

I will keep you all updated with my Reset Program, really hope it will work.
Bunnyhop> why not you try going to any Naturopathic clinic than going back to your gynae? I stop going back to my gynae ever since cause they only gave me SPORANOX which only give temporally release and it doesn’t treat the root of it. After time, it also make my Yeast get stronger and outbreak more regularly. This is super scary to me. Now atleast I see improvement with the natural way.

Back