Yeast infection from Progesterone inserts

hi sandymoo, exactly what is CANDIDA uses in the gut? is this known as bad bacteria or yeast or fungal? and, also why we can't overtake probiotics (meaning having more good bacteria vs bad bacteria)? what would happen to our body system, if more good bacteria vs bad ones? in order to keep both bad and good bacteria balance, does it means that i can't feed bb with probiotic everyday, rather i should only feed her probiotic occassionally or few days at every alternate months? pls advise.

Lilacz -

Pantyliners - well, wear cotton undies - more breathabe.. beautifu synthetic ones cost more but not good I guess...=) It's not a 100% answer to solve it cuz the main prob is your body producing it...
If you wear pantiliners tendency that it's less breathable.. Last thing you want is poorly ventilated.
yes I now it seems dirty - but wash lor.. hehe..They say breathabe but how does it breathe when the below is made of polyester to prevent any discharge from getting to the panty itself? a contradict don't you think? well I think so..=)

Candida is a yeast. it becomes fungus when it starts to take root in you rintestinal lining and start it's 'work' and overgrowth..=)

From what I understand Candida is not a beneficial gut flora specifically.. But I guess it is necessary for heping to balance the other gut floras..

Pro-biotics - is good bacteria - taken to replenish lost bacteria when bad ones kill them..
Everything needs a balance. We over grow good bacteria, it is also no good. Bad bacteria may react adversely to it..so, though it is good, too much of everything also no good. So give your bb, once in a while. Bb's gut is sowly adjusting to surrounding with good and bad bacteria forming thru breastfeeding and exposure to environment. This is the natura process of forming both good n bad in the gut. So dun over worry or be too paranoid abt gut bacteria forming or overgrowth in bb.
2 times a week is good enuf. We aduts take everyday in capsue form is cuz we want to TREAT the symptom cuz we now fighting fire... so to maintain, 2-3 times will do.. =) some weeks u g without its also fine..=) skip a week then do 2-3 times also caled maintainence..=) dun over spend $ too..=) save for bbs' education..=) hehe..and other nutritions foods..=) that give nutrition. Probiotics is ony solely for gut, if u spend $ on other healthy foods give nutriton - more "hua suan" so space it al out.. =) What u can do if you feel u need to monitor... do up a diet plan, indicate and jot down what u give and then after 2-3 months, take a ook back and see the patterns..=) then find that balance..=) okie?

Dun over cean your baby.. some dirt inside also helps boost immunity naturaly..=)

let me know if u wish to see doc here..=) or if u want to try on your own, just that by asking the doc u have professional advice..

For me I have limited knowledge..I only know what I know..doc knows more than me and when ushare w him other stuff that you may not dare share here... then, it will help a great deal,he wil know what other meds to prescribe..=)

I ony know basic..=) Besides, you can get only certain supps outside at GNC but some homeppathics you can't n these need prescription.=) I can't prescribe cuz I not doctor..I can on;y share supplements and my knowedge..=)

Hope this helps.

God Bless,
Sandra

sandy, actually i have tried not to wear liners...but cuz of the infection, there are alot of discharge. Unless im at home 24/7 and can keep changing, if not, i cant think of a better way than liner when i need to be out, especially for long hours. Im taking an acidophilus supplement with 25billion good bacteria + colostrum...been taking for some time with no effect...took EPO, also no use, plus gave me breakouts. Im at wits end...today my infection got worse, the thick yellow discharge makes there feel so sore...
sad.gif
though the dr cant tell whats the root cause, but can they at least confirm whats our condition? Eg, do we have a chronic yeast infection problem or something like that? I have spent alot of money trying to treat my condition with no permanent solution...so i tend to have more questions...please pardon me...

LiLacz> before my first appointment w/ my gynae, my discharge is the same as what you mentioned. Really a lot thick discharge and it wet my panty every so often and really sore and itchy too. Not to mention the smell, got so self-conscious w/ my hubby. After I took the SPORANOX tablets prescribe by my gynae, it help abit. But once I stop taking the tablet whenever it arises, it will end up with the same problem (meaning yeast left untreated for long and overgrowth). I think you can try to get SPORANOX from your gynae to kill some yeast and stop the sore so it won’t b so unbearable (I can intro u my gynae). After which, go to Sandy’s clinic to have the root treated. That’s my advice, cause if you stop at the SPORANOX tablet, it will still come back. Relaying on any medicine is not good as you will slowly see no effect, that’s when you will get desperate like me now. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Day 5 - 18th May 10 (Wednesday)
Weight 59.1kg
6.30am> Soup BeeHoon: Add Ikan Bilis & Pork soup to (Fried white BeeHoon with Prawn+Egg+Cabbage in it)
12.00pm> BeeHoon: Fried white BeeHoon with Prawn+Egg+Cabbage in it
4.00pm> Rice Crackers: 1/2 Rice Crackers
7.00pm> Mix Rice: Brown Rice(mix w/ normal rice)+Veg(Xiao Bai Cai)+Fried Fish w/ Ginger
8.00pm> Rice Milk: 1 cup rice milk

Hi Lilacz,

It's a long explanation on how such affects our whole system. And when these fungus take root in our intestinal lining, no matter how much you take sporonox or not, it's hard to get rid of it.

The body mechanic behind it is a tedious one to share here. Most medical docs do not delve into treating the root cause, they are given a so called protocol for outpatients. From what I understand, there is currently no known tests to detect what's the root of the problem.
Naturopathic means does have it's own perspective. It takes an approach as a body and treats it as a whole instead of taregt specific like what most medical clinics do. Im not saying medical clinic are useless.. It is indeed very good but many a times, the clinic only treats the symptoms.
They don't have machines to test and say the candida is living within the intestinal linings of your wall. To them b taking the meds it should help. yes it should but sometimes 'action' of candida is smart like all lviign things, they evolve and learn to play hide n seek?
Taking anit0biotics or meds will only kill good bacteria and what are you tehn left with?
Dead bacteria and it's feaces and it's dead bodies lying around.. and no good bacteria to eat them or flush them out,, the bad bacteria has the higher tendency to start lving and thriving and guess what? you're worse off..]
Taking probiotics is insufficent. u neeed to kill the yeast and stop it from over powering..
haha. heard.. the good guys always lose in the end somehow? well, thats the case here.
When this happens, your body's immune system is cromprimised.. so body itself cant reboot to get rid of it all..too weak.. so we need to Reboot but putting in strong supplements and homeopathics to rid the yeast for that 16-21 days some longer.. and replenish your health back..

sometimes your body is fatigued..your liver has a part to playin all these too..so we need to then supplement your liver and boost it's function so it can helps with the ridding process..

so if it's just probiotics and your poor other organs are not being helped, that's already a losing battle.

Like what mem choc says, go to gynae get the meds to feel the ease.. them come to the clinic or you can come str8 to the clinic and start from there.

Sporonox is a strong med which also causes your liver to over work.. and if unclean meds not cleared become toxic in your body which makes the matter worse.. compromised immune system.. so it's really up to you..

No oligatons, such naturopathic ways are not so suported and known and 'trusted' but when u try it and it works. you will learn how we work and why we believe in such.

Longer process, I must say but it works with the 'whole body' and not just specific.

Somethings, can work indidivually in the medical clinic bu when it becomes chronic and not treated well, it makes matters worse..=)

U can call me.. or mail me personall. will send u my #..=) so it's easier t chat..=)

I wanna help but I always believe the person has t make that choice and first step..=)

lemme know..=) hugs gal...I really empathize w you...

Gals,I happen to bump into this thread.
I'm also a suffer of yeast infection. I hv very bad infection plus i also hv sep B bacteria and hence taking antibiotics worsen the situation for my case. N just like u gals, once i stop the inserts gynae prescribe my yeast came bk and sometimes I got burning sensation, luckily no urinary infection.
Doc also got prescribed me acidophilus supplement, i find it helps. N my sis recommended me to take yeast detox and hence my condition is nw under control. It makes sense that since we have overgrowth of the yeast, we should kill the extra first n on top of it we eat the acidophilus to inro more gd to curb the bad. Diet wise i make slight change only. I'm a beard eater n morning i lv to take bread, but i try restrict once per day n if possible wholemeal ones. Cheese & sweet stuff I cut dw n i try eat more veg.
Yeast detox can be bought fr pharmacy like GNC. Hope it helps u gals. Take Care. God bless!

Talk about urinary infection, I ever kana that once too, it get worse in just a few hours till urine become painful and w/ blood, got to the clinic the following day, lucky it didn't get to my kidney or I will be ending up at NKF I guess. =S

I think it was my yeast infection that resulted it, not too sure but my GP say sometime after sex w/o washing may result in such infection. =? Haha. Die if want baby, cannot wash. =/

thanks, sandymoo for the guidance.

i agree panty liners worsen the condition. wear cotton panties is the best. i remember having thick fishy yellowish or whitish discharge when i was teenager and in the 20s. our female sex hormone is the highest then, hence strong discharge of these too. u nid to take some tonic after menstrual and not too heaty stuff. your diet plays a part to help curb yeast besides what sandymoo's good advices.

Hi faith,
Yeah...Yeast detox will help, we do it here too with guidance of the doctors..=) and have machine testing...=)
I wil go find it on their shelves and see what it has inside and compared to my clinic's protocol. =)

Oh yeah Lilacz, for now if you can find garlic supplements, do buy them it helps too.. cuz it is anti-funga bactiria/viral.. I tried to put myself on garlic. 3 times per day w my meals. it helped to some extent but it took quite some times. U need to be diligent. =)
At times I took 2 pills during lunch to make sure I get extra dose..and I feel better. But I dun do it too often as I feel it may be too much for my body to take at one time. =)

But to alleviate temporarily, do buy that..=) or if u can get the yeast detox faith is talking about perhaps u can try that.. if not take garlic.. fresh aso can if u dun mind the smell but u gotta take alot more than just 1clove..that's the set back.. you';ll smell too..hahah..=) but i'd rather smell of garlic and feel the itch..=)

Good luck,. check ur mail.

Day 6 - 20th May 10 (Thursday)
Weight 59.0kg
8.30am> Food: Pumpkin: 1 slice of steam pumpkin
12.00pm> Mix Rice: Brown Rice+Veg(Xiao Bai Cai)+Fried Fish w/ Ginger
7.00pm> BeeHoon Fish Soup: BeeHoon Soup+Egg+Veg(Xiao Bai Cai)+Slice Fish
11.00pm> Rice Milk: 1 cup rice milk

These are the snacks i take. Most important is that they are Gluten Free. =)

4015051.jpg

This is the Rice Milk that I'm taking from NTUC around $3+. Brand: Aussie Dream. I'm going to make this into ice-cream. My dessert. =D

4015052.jpg

4015053.jpg

This is the Rice Cake-Seaweed fav. Not bad. Around $6+. Brand: Lundberg

Day 7 - 21th May 10 (Friday)
Weight 59.0kg
6.30am> Green Bean: Ster Fried Green Beans with ginger & oil
12.00pm> BeeHoon Fish Soup: BeeHoon Soup+Egg+Veg(Xiao Bai Cai)+Slice Fish
7.00pm> Porridge: Chicken Porridge

Day 8 - 22th May 10 (Satuaday)
Weight 58.8kg
11.30am> Mix Rice: Steam Egg w/ Pork+Long Bean+TaoYa
5.00pm> Fish Soup: Fish Soup+Rice
8.30pm> Rice Cracker & Rice Milk

yay im yeast free for 2days!!! This has never happen for a long time and im very happy! My mood was so good and i feel so blessed!

Went to a supplement store, told the pharmacist my condition and was recommended "PAC D'ARCO" in conjunction with olive leaf. Was told to take it for about 3 months, come off for 1 month, then carry on...not too sure if this supplement is good, but info on website was abit confusing. Seems good, yet the cons is like risky to health?!?!? Anyway i think as long no overdose should be ok. Instructions on bottle stated 2caps with a meal 3 times daily, im just gona take for 2 meals...just in case.

M.C, i have been reading what you have posted for your meals everyday, trying to inspire myself, but i cant!!! Having to cook (even steaming is cooking) even in the morning is torturous! My strategy now is to keep sugar out for as far as i can. Btw your one cup milk is really one cup per measurement or your cup size? Cuz one cup measure is actually quite little....are the rice cakes spicy? you are doing so so well! Keep it going!

Hi MC and sandy, any idea what other snacks i can take besides the rice cakes? How about unsalted almond nuts or any other nuts?

LiLac> That is nice to hear that u r yeast free so far. I hv never taken PAC D'ARCO before hence can't comment. But one of my supplement includes Olive Leaf to kill yeast. =)
Haha my cup is my regular cup not the measuring cup.
Haha talking about doing good. I just ate McDonalds Mc Wings last night for supper, was hungry n craving... but w/o the crispy skin, just peal it off as it is made from flour and flour contain Gluten which is wise not to have as for now. I'm told to stay away from nuts and seeds for this 16days too. No fruits too.

And the rice cake is not spicy, u can get original fav ones.

Hi ladies..=) Can't comment on Pac D-arco, never heard.. hmm must go find out..

Olive leaf 3dx per day. One w each meal. Liquid form follow directions on label. =)

As long as you cut out sugar including fruits.. it's the most curcial.. ALl others help greatly in terms of digestion..=) which also is somehow linked to helping rid the yeast. =)

No Gluten(Wheat/Pasta/bread/pastries/yellow noodles etc) No Fruits, No Sugar, No Dairy, No Yeast.,, =) No nuts, no oats, barley(cereals), cuz sometimes dried foods may contain small amounts of fungus/yeast from storage..and digestion slower..=P

Yes the saewed flavour you bought for rice ckes nice..but I dun buy that cuz I feel abit ex..=) hehe.. Me always budget budget..

Can buy dried seaweed not seasoned type and sprinklle..=) DIY..hehe.. cheaper..=P But whicher is more convenient for you ladies..=)

Found new rice cakes at city sq mall Four Season Organic Market..=) $2.10/2.20 only.. rectangle shape..plain type..=) hehe..go see..if u have time..=)

Lilacz.. go orgnic store in aussie..=) hope things are gng well on your end..=)
Do update us ok?. =)

Gotta go for din din..

Jia you! =)

Just sharing, if you are into cooking, I just found this product at Cold Storage, flour with Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Egg Free, Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free & Nut Free, just max with water and you can bake it. Different kind, pizza base, pancake, rice crumbs & plain flour. Brand: ORGRAN around S$6+ per box.

4017438.jpg

4017439.jpg

I didn’t buy it as I’m only left with 6 more days, so just endure abit more will do. =)

Time for my Frozen Rice Milk.

Hey sandy, u sure have alot of ideas, to sprinkle seaweed ourselves...hmm..why didnt i think of that. Here only selling "Pure Harvest" rice cakes...will pop by tomorrow to check it out. Think i will just use rice cake to replace my morning bread for breakfast....going to be really difficult but i'll try!

Can we warm the rice milk? Cant take cold drinks in the morning..thought of warming up the rice milk to replace my hot coffee?

Yes whole grain IF from Rice dear..=) Multi grain also have..=) As long as it's rice base.. mei wen ti..=P hehe..ook at the ingredients list..behine, first ingredient is usualy the highest quantity of the product... should be rice..=) not wheat..=P

Whole grain means they use the whole thing including the bran = more fibre = more nutrients.
WHite rice that we normaly eat is processed = less fibre,less nutritious..=) They remove everything and leave the endosperm(the white portion)..=) Tts why pp say eat brown rice good cuz higher fibre good for digestion/health/colon...=) hehe...=P

Den get the pure harvest ones..=) all are about the same.=) whole grain better, sightly more nutrients like Bvits and minerals..=)

Yes you can warm your rice milk..=) simmer low fire..=P If u like u can try adding cinnamon..=) cinnamon heps in lowering blood sugars too..=) Gives u extra kick..hehe... and variety in taste..=) Gng on this candidai diet is like an adventure to explore the vast natural beauty of products we have.=) flavour, aroma etc..=P

If you have blender also can blend ur rice milk with some ice..or better to preserve the taste, freeze them up in portions and blend them to get ur rice mik shake..=) hehe.. then when you're yeast free, u can add fruits..=) or veggies..=) hehe...healthy...=P

Me Choc u very daring eh take pic of the product and post here..hahahah...=) but interesting.. I must go find and see it..hehe..=P

Oh I see. Hehe ok noted. But hard find rice base one, mostly wheat. =/
u r so right, is really an adventure on exploring the natural beauty of products. Never been so serious on what I’m eating before.

Haha, just sharing, free advertising. Lolx. But didn’t earn any. =p

Day 9 - 23th May 10 (Sunday)
Weight 58.7kg
10.30am> Pumpkin: 1 slice of steam pumpkin
1.30pm> KFC: 2pc Chicken (remove skin) - no fries and drinks
6.00pm> MOS Burger: Seafood rice burger w/o sauce - no fries and drinks
11.15pm> Frozen Rice Milk: 1 cup rice milk - Freeze it in the morning

Mem Choc,

U eat 2 pc chicken full or not? hehe...=) For me I not enuf..hehe... still need my carbos..=)

I doing my asgts... on Iridology now...=) hehe...

jia you!

i finally went to the organic store to get the rice cake...i must say its really not tasty at all...force myself to take one piece for breakfast but with my coffee for a start...got hungry after 1 hour...must perserve!

Sandy> ya just nice as i had it not long after my breakfast. Keke. Satisfy~~~~ =D

Iridology, went to google abit, can see ppl health just by looking at the eyes... so cool la. Like the physiatrist for health. Haha.

LiLacz> slowly u will turn to accept it as your most precious snack. Keke.

Hey Lilacz,

For every meal 1200-1800kcal. Which means divded out into 3 main meals or 5 light/med meals = 400kcal - 600kcal or approx 200kcal per meal(5med/lite meals)..

SO look at the label. I think 1 pc of rice cake is ony like 12-25kcal? it u take solittle sure hungry dear..=) and it's only carbo... The Protein is needed to make sure u dun go hungry so u need proteins.. hve a nice full breakfast... most impt. Lunch u can skim abit..

SO to make up at least 250kcal u will need quite abit..=) if u dun take proteins which is needed.

Add egg and some lettuce...have 2 sets of that...this is considered a light breakfast.. Add salad w beans to it..=) as your mid breakfast snack..

Or like what Mem Choc does, she eat outside too but just take away the soy sauces etc..=) SO u stil can enjoy your favs but a variation of it..=)

ike when u go for burgers, go to the joints that have them freshly made from minced beef, they cost more.. but it's worht paying for..=) cuz it's real meat..=) As for the burger buns - tel them you woud like they p;atty served but with rice or w more vege like broiled carrots, brocolli, cauiflower, eggplant...that give u both carbo and fibre..=) U can take goat's milk so that gives proteins too..=) more than rice milk..=) so u can have that to push your hunger aside..

Hoep this helps.=)
U don;t need to starve when you're on a diet.. Some ppl give up mainly becasue they're so used to their sytle of diet thay are imited now, but then if they look and are exposed to the variety we have, you realise you have gained and mpore freedom to choose what's beneficial to you..)

It's not easy I know..=) but from thei I Learned and created my own dishes..=) hehe..and reaised so much is out there... =)

jia you!

oh yah meme choc, lemme know when u coming in again to test and see if you are FUNGUS free...=)

Since your infection is chronic(means over long term)sometimes it can stil be lurking inside and hiding and need a few more days..=) so like u said, add afew more days to your diet...and then see from there ok? =) let me know when u coming in..=)

Lemme know. =P

Hi Sandy, i will try to learn to add rice cakes in my diet and hopefully, the variation will make me like them more.haha.

Just wondering, will the yeast be flushed out after each menses? meaning if we get infection again after menses, the yeast is kinda "newly formed"? Or will the "old ones" still be lurking around and attack after menses is over?

Day 10 - 24th May 10 (Monday)
Weight 58.7kg
6.30am> Fried Rice: Rice+Egg+Ikan Bilis+Broccoli
12.00pm> Fried Rice: Rice+Egg+Ikan Bilis+Broccoli
6.30pm> Fried Rice: Rice+Egg+Prawn+Green Bean

Day 11 - 25th May 10 (Tuesday)
Weight 58.7kg
8.30am> Pumpkin: 1 slice of steam pumpkin
12.00pm> Fried Rice: Rice+Egg+Prawn+Green Bean
9.30pm> Seaweed Rice Cracker+Rice Milk

Sandy> I have to go back test again? Ohh ok… can advice me the price (email me can? Thanks)? I have to go back during this diet period or after? These two days I still feel alittle itch down there, think the yeast is not totally gone yet, I’m alittle worried if it doesn’t work. =(

Do I have to go through another kind of diet? (I just email u)

LiLacz> I wasn’t told to hold my pregnancy plan as I will only try in around October 10, but plan to take Folic Acid starting from July 10. I’m not sure if can mix with the supplements if my diet continue. =/

Check your mail I replied. I explained it to you..for testing and for diet - fear of it not working..=) U can copy paste here to share w Lilacz if u wish..

Must Jia you.. dun give up.. sometimes, it's a natura 'outbreak' or rebellion of the fungus.. take extra doses on empty stomach. 1 hr before food or 1-3 hrs after meal.

Drink plenty of water - this helps tofush out the toxins.

Should be ok taking folic acid - it's a nutrient so not a prob.

buy another botte of olive eaf and up your dosage. U need to understand that the fugus has been resistant to the chemical meds, so it might hv become stronger, so taking olive leaf needs time too..=) it's 'new' to the fungus to have this attacking them so need to conitnue ok?

As for diet, just no sugar, yeast, gluten. wheat, fruits.

Folow your book you bought, our diet is super strct, so it may be tough to carry on for another few weeks, but if u can it be good, ifu cant, consuming the others that are not the 5 mentioned above, should be ok. 1-2 x per week ok. =) give yoursef a break once in a while..=)

Jia you..

Sandy> Thanks for the email, hmm I think I will extend to 21days and up my Olive Leaf dose and see how it goes, Ya I think the supplements can last up to 21days, but in future likely to buy from your clinic too. =)

Didn’t know my yeast is so stubborn. I read somewhere when yeast turn to fungus, it will grow roots and hang themselves tightly in system…. or something like that. Scary, remind me of the green color slimy fungus on the drain walls. Ewwww…. Hope they don’t look like that in my system. Haha
I have been strict with my diet too and also drink more water nowadays. I think my emotion/stress level affects it slightly too.

Ya that's what happens. They root themselves in the system so they 'become' part of the system and produce their own anti-bodies too.. so sometimes it's hard to get rid of them.. and takes time. The medical meds dun kill the roots they ony kill what's around and in your gut not the roots.
This, the alkala will change the terrain the environment.. it's like storm lah.. u storm them and cause catastrophic evnironmentla change theyhave no choice but to flee...so that's what we are trying to do..=)

Hoepfully it will go away..=)

Me got bad news

me did blood test on microscope..=( my free radical and blood celss dun look good...
Pls just tested myself on the bicom.. got fungus too..but not showing up...

Haiz... i think cuz I clean my cupboard dusty and got mould al,,, then i think ibreathed it in... I knew it..=( should have worn mask and clean..=( ARGH.... yeah we can get infections thru airborn fungal growth too...guess thats how I got mine..=(

for half a year me just anyhow eat cuz not strict...w myself..indulge too much in fast food..=( cuz i thot want to bulk up abit..=( hehe do it wrongly...hahaha..no discipline..cuz my fiance not into such.. I eat where he eat...if not very gang kor for him..=Z

Me gotta go on diet too..=Z sian...i dun want to be so skinny during my photo shoot..=(

Oh wel.. now my turn to jia you...=(

Latey also never take my supplements...=Z my anti-oxidant.. take for granted tt im ok...=Z

Haiz.. no wonder latey I feel so tired...=Z

If u can tahan the taste take raw..but u need alot of it...hahaa... like 3-5 cloves a day at least... or juice them up as veggies smoothie...
if u can't, then get the ones off the shelves.

GNC Milk thistle only have 1 brand i think..=) Not sure abou Natur's farm. For Milk thistle take during dinner. 1x per day.

yeah I know removing filling will take time.. I up til notw still havent done.. cuz me no money to do it..=( been 2 years liao...haha...

let me get married first them see how...=Z hehe...

feeling sianz....

Sandy> Woo didn’t know airborne dust can cause yeast/fungus infection. But that should be minor that our system can handle it right? Or issit because we already kana attacked before that’s why we are more prompt to such attack? I normally buy a lot of paper mask, will wear it during spring cleaning or else nose will be irritated.

Garlic… hmm I don’t mind it slightly cooked but raw, abit errrr…. Will find ways to make it nicer. Haha. Maybe finely chop it so can mix with my rice like a sauce. Haha.
So when are u starting your Candida Diet? Jia You. Can post your diet/recipe here for us so, we can have more variety, can learn too. I’m running out ideas on what I can eat. Haha.

Ya, yday I went for blood donation, my every 3 months thing. I still decided to go ahead although on a no sugar diet, I knew that my Iron will be low this time round but lucky, it was just on border line, so was allowed to donate. Normally I don’t take their Iron tablets after donating but this time nurse say have to cause iron too low. =( So I can mix with my supplements right? Since it is another form of supplements too? Abit worried of mixing up drugs, doesn’t know what can and what can’t.

hulo hullo...
yeah because we have fungus already then breathe in affect immunity ect.. systems are attacked.. then not strong enuf to fight off..so kena lor..but i thnk mine more of just in the lungs..me no itch..=) hehe.. the machine detect.. sometimes it is just localised..=P

Iron tabs are fine to consume with the others..=) it's a nutrition..but not too good to take too much..=) u can get iron sources from red meats..=) spinach, broccoli, green leafy vegies..=) sometimes too much iron no good..=)

I usually dun take.. u can take 1-2 tabs, for 1-2 days after that folow w food.. can dun take..=) but if u feel comfy taking go ahead..=)
Cuz too much iron also no good..=)

Can always check online dear..=) have alot of stuff.. medical websites check for drug interactions etc..=)

Hey Sandy, thanks, iron tablet will cause constipation. Normally I don’t eat but think will just take one tonight or else hubby will nag.

Haha. found a forum in Singapore Brides.com, many ladies affected by yeast infection too so I gave a link to here. Think more ppl will be coming in here soon. Lolx. (http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/1151/546413.html?1274941565)

And another forum I gave this link to was (http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/2250104.html?1272937649) which a few of them has already came here.

I think women don’t really talk about yeast infection openly, but after saying it out, is surprise to see so many women was ever affected by it before. Even my colleagues, they even recommend me to go to some Javanese spa, they have this smoking spa treatment (bridal spa treatment – more in Batam compare to S’pore) where you stand above the smoke with your leg open (some is seating down) to have your virginal smoked. Haha sound funny but some of my Malay colleagues say it works and it tighten that area too!

Just went shopping again, bought another brand of Rice Milk to try from Cold Storage.

Brand: Good Karma-Whole Grain Rice Milk-Original (S$5+)
4034017.jpg

Brand: ClearSpring - Organic Rice Cake (S$2+)
4034018.jpg

4034019.jpg

Others from Organic Stall

4034046.jpg

Brand: BioAsia-Rice Chips (S$4+)

4034047.jpg

Brand: Yes Natural-Brown Rice Rings (S$1+)

*I came across an organic instant baby rice porridge in the stall, so instead of instant noodle to eat during O.T. while working, can go for instant baby porridge. Keke =)

Sandy> Just went to my dental, had one mercury filling change as it is making my tooth very sensitive lately (the black one that your doctor pointed out that time). I ask the dentist if i can have others change too (3 left), he advice not to as the filling is abit big, and it will leave a big whole for filling if really wana change. Not advisable... =( So i will have to leave with 3 more mercury filling for now. And is ugly. Hope it doesn't cause any trouble to my yeast infection.

Dear...memchoc....

1. You went to remove your mercury filling - It could be the reason for your rise in yeast after, cuz usually, during the removal, there will be mercury thats goes into your system and affect hormones and the yeats etc.. Cuz it's heavy metal toxicity. SO could be a factor.. now I know why, your yeats could have come up...=Z Doc prob might say this as well. As he explained in his office with you that day. =)

2. Forgot to intro you to the dental we recommend. We don;t get commssion from them, we just believe they are aware of mercury spillage and are more cautious..=) but it's your choice. I dunno their pricing and I duno they are, so I can't comment except for what I shared. =) Can pass u details if you want. we only have 2 clinics to share. =)

3. Where you buy your rice chips from? GO GET THEM from Four seasons.. they' are so far the cheap;est! =) 4$+ is quite steep. =) Unity by NTUC sells them for $3.90.

Four Seasons - $3.40. By far the cheapest.. thats why me tell u go there... except for their Japanese rice cakes which cost a bomb..there isabt 10$-$11-- NTUC sell abt $&plus only..=) I checked out and compared prices..=) hehe..

The rice cakes u showed - $2.10/$2.20. =) So if you acn travel there u save thats few cents unless it's not worht your travel time and $ then just go with what u have at neareast..=)

okie, my dinner's ready.. Talk to you gals in a bit..=)

BRB.

oh thanks for sharing you story on sg brides. I also dun wanna promise so much that ppl feel I cheat their feelings.. it is a slow slow process but I beleive it works.. ppl may be put off but the time cuz in sg time is essential etc..

There's a whole lot to a female's body and hormonal system that can cause yeast infection so...this is how we treat.. works for most so far..but time only told the stories..=) Hope all goes well for you dear..=)

Heavy metal toxicity can cause hormonal changes which can bring about yeast infections too..=)

okie.. gtg.. soon soon..

Yes Natural brown rice is quite standard price thruout all=)

Hi Sandy, didn’t expect u to online. Keke. Hmm unless I buy a lot if not really not worth the trip. Maybe if I pass by there, then will head down to buy.

Mercury spilling! Wahh, didn’t expect that to come into the picture, I though it will be better. Does that mean I’m ok or I have to go redo my teeth filling?

After taking down two Garlic (raw garlic finely chopped and mix into warm water n drink it), I’m feeling slightly better. But stomach abit warm after taking it, still bearable just the first few minute of taking it, the smell is so strong until I feel abit of headache. Haha. But after half an hour or so, ok now.

I just done baking the Gluten free, yeast free bread from Orgran. I do not have a rectangular container for baking bread so make it into rounded, about 18cm diameter with half a packet. Try baking it till it reach golden brown so it will be crispy at the outside and soft at the inside. It taste not bad really, taste abit like the traditional Chinese steam rice cake.
4041709.jpg
4041710.jpg

Ya I read from online, some web advice to put garlic into the virginal during night time for 1-2 nights to kill yeast infection. They say sew a thread through the garlic so is easier to retrieve it the next day. Sound abit scary to do that, but is so well spread online!

Back