Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Still deciding! Names are a headache! You have finalized on the Christian name already right?
Yes. We not Christian tho decided on English name liao. You going to let bb choose after he arrives arh? You done all your bb stuff shopping over last weekend liao or not?

I take it as English name. Easier in future too.ya? Just went ICA at 9am. Done within 30 mins. Officer told me Official liao (capture in system). So next will proceed with CDA acct, bonus scheme. Like abit complicated....

Yes. We not Christian tho decided on English name liao. You going to let bb choose after he arrives arh? You done all your bb stuff shopping over last weekend liao or not?

Hmmm, must have the feel~~
More or less bought BB mattress and covers, have also washed BB clothing over the weekends too. Now left car seat, breast pump & bottles & steriliser, stroller.

You? 100% ready to welcome your princess liao?

I take it as English name. Easier in future too.ya? Just went ICA at 9am. Done within 30 mins. Officer told me Official liao (capture in system). So next will proceed with CDA acct, bonus scheme. Like abit complicated....
Won't la, just provide your marriage certificate, baby's BC application form, NRIC, then should be done liao ley.

More or less bought BB mattress and covers, have also washed BB clothing over the weekends too. Now left car seat, breast pump & bottles & steriliser, stroller.

U didn't reuse ur nos.1 stuff?

U didn't reuse ur nos.1 stuff?
Got ley, mainly from #1 like clothing, his baby cot (he's going to evacuate the baby cot v v soon, bought a single bed for him already, awaiting to be assembled), that's about it...I looked at my old sterilizer and breast pump, nearly fainted. So I thought better buy new ones :/

Got ley, mainly from #1 like clothing, his baby cot (he's going to evacuate the baby cot v v soon, bought a single bed for him already, awaiting to be assembled), that's about it...I looked at my old sterilizer and breast pump, nearly fainted. So I thought better buy new ones :/
I using my old steriliser for 3yrs. De scale the sterilizer every 2-3wks

I think the essentials are ok liao, so just waiting lor. Next step is 38wk check up this Wed :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 159
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
Kiasee~ cos if the boy is ready, then just get him out first than to wait for the water bag to burst etc..my main concerns are the placenta will be too aged to provide nutrients, chord over neck etc
Don't worry too much. Just go with baby follow. My mum share that I am 1yrs baby. She carried me for 12mths hahaha

@towkayneo, LIP LAI! need clarify. Coy has agreed to give me addtioanal week and claim govt as per MOM website.

Took paternity leave on 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 August 2016 = 5 days
Sat, 6 and 7 Aug SHOULD'NT include in right? Since on 5-days work week

Also, say i got 5 days balant, do not have to clear in one shot in a week right?
psps.. my side here blur as first time doing

Kamxia asistance

Last edited:
@towkayneo, LIP LAI! need clarify. Coy has agreed to give me addtioanal week and claim govt as per MOM website.

Also, say i got 5 days balant, do not have to clear in one shot in a week right?

Kamxia asistance
depend on how many days u working per wk. Balance can take as your normal leave. Must use it before baby turn 1yrs old. Use the PL first like bring baby for check up and injection days. Very fast finish one. Refer to this website a rough calculation
http://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-practices/leave/paternity-leave

Kamxia asistance
Weekends shouldn't be included - same as your annual leave ley since you are on 5 day week. Ya, not necessarily clear one shot.

Weekends shouldn't be included - same as your annual leave ley since you are on 5 day week. Ya, not necessarily clear one shot.
5days work week. Cause Saturday working hrs is already spread into weekdays already. For us ladies abit lose out, if we take continuous include the public holiday. Somemore if you take HL all the way until delivery when you are 31/32 wks, company will consider u starting your maternity leave

5days work week. Cause Saturday working hrs is already spread into weekdays already. For us ladies abit lose out, if we take continuous include the public holiday. Somemore if you take HL all the way until delivery when you are 31/32 wks, company will consider u starting your maternity leave
Actually, can I say, to max it out, it's best to "lun" till weekends then pop, then your maternity leave starts from that particular Monday?

But I know some companies very "jian" - they don't really fancy you taking the whole of the maternity leave of 16 weeks. I have friends whose supervisors ask them to come back after 8 weeks, then the remaining 8 weeks is like on "part time basis" - 3 or 4 day workweek.

But I know some companies very "jian" - they don't really fancy you taking the whole of the maternity leave of 16 weeks. I have friends whose supervisors ask them to come back after 8 weeks, then the remaining 8 weeks is like on "part time basis" - 3 or 4 day workweek.
Actually for me hor, i prefer to spread out the 16 weeks than take all at one shot. Maybe coz i have no helper and had to send the children to IFC/CC. With only 10 days of CC leave, it is not enough to cover the centre closure days, vaccine days, unwell days etc. So i took the first 8 weeks which are compulsory. For the remaining 8 weeks (or 56 days), i take flexibly until it's utilised.

Actually for me hor, i prefer to spread out the 16 weeks than take all at one shot. Maybe coz i have no helper and had to send the children to IFC/CC. With only 10 days of CC leave, it is not enough to cover the centre closure days, vaccine days, unwell days etc. So i took the first 8 weeks which are compulsory. For the remaining 8 weeks (or 56 days), i take flexibly until it's utilised.
True lo...plus applying for CC leave is so mafan. Everytime you want to apply for CCL, you have to produce child BC, fill in the 5 pages. Everytime, the employer or HR sees that form also sians 1/2 :p (Extra work)

tot 6 days cc leave nia.. where gt 10 days?

True lo...plus applying for CC leave is so mafan. Everytime you want to apply for CCL, you have to produce child BC, fill in the 5 pages. Everytime, the employer or HR sees that form also sians 1/2 :p (Extra work)
Why so much paperwork? I only need to submit online.

tot 6 days cc leave nia.. where gt 10 days?
Ya hor, 6 days nias, how come you got additional 4 days, @shiro_ger
My coy gave 6 (non-MC related) + 4 (need to produce MC) if have 2 children. If only 1 child then only 6 days.

Why so much paperwork? I only need to submit online.
My coy gave 6 (non-MC related) + 4 (need to produce MC) if have 2 children. If only 1 child then only 6 days.

Your coy not bad ley..for some companies, employees have to print out the form and then declare everything in hard copy and submit to the employer. Employer have to log into the government portal and do submission :/

Additional benefit by your coy laa...good lor. Generally it's 6 days of CCL* for the mother and father each, regardless how many kids you have.

*6 days of CCL for kids below 7 yo

The crystal cleaner I got it from q100. Orginal avent one have to purchase at Philip place at Toa payoh.

So funny hor, how come Philips don't sell their citric acid elsewhere except their HQ..

I checked with Pigeon yesterday when buying the breastpump etc if they sell the citric acid. The sales promoter said no, they encourage lemon juice and vinegar, for really stubborn stains.

Your coy not bad ley..for some companies, employees have to print out the form and then declare everything in hard copy and submit to the employer. Employer have to log into the government portal and do submission :/

Additional benefit by your coy laa...good lor. Generally it's 6 days of CCL* for the mother and father each, regardless how many kids you have.

*6 days of CCL for kids below 7 yo
Remember, i am a public officer?? So inevitably they have to be the first to advocate such pro-family schemes la.
My hub in private sector le. Last time dun even have childcare. Only when he joined then he changed the HR policy to be aligned to MOM guide le. Well, maybe coz he's the first one to want to use them. LOL

No ley....next tuesday :p
It's me who saw doc ytd at mid 38wk. Bb is 3.39kg le but still high. My condition not good for induction and bb may cross 3.4-3.5kg soon. No early signs of labour soon. Feels like bb is still finding it very cozy in my tum tum and if let her be, she can pass edd. Next Tues see doc again but we are preparing for elective c sec. Went to master and waiting for him to provide dates/times...

Remember, i am a public officer?? So inevitably they have to be the first to advocate such pro-family schemes la.
My hub in private sector le. Last time dun even have childcare. Only when he joined then he changed the HR policy to be aligned to MOM guide le. Well, maybe coz he's the first one to want to use them. LOL
Ya ya...last time daddies are not even entitled to any leave lor...eh, don't use like not v smart ley

It's me who saw doc ytd at mid 38wk. Bb is 3.39kg le but still high. My condition not good for induction and bb may cross 3.4-3.5kg soon. No early signs of labour soon. Feels like bb is still finding it very cozy in my tum tum and if let her be, she can pass edd. Next Tues see doc again but we are preparing for elective c sec. Went to master and waiting for him to provide dates/times...
wow, good weight~for me, I don't even know what's the situation till next Tuesday :/ Have been feeling frequency pelvic pressure and it's getting more and more difficult to sleep on the sides and throughout the night. Had vivid dreams too, maybe too worried if I can cope when the boy's out :/
But Dr Loh will be doing the procedure for you?

wow, good weight~for me, I don't even know what's the situation till next Tuesday :/ Have been feeling frequency pelvic pressure and it's getting more and more difficult to sleep on the sides and throughout the night. Had vivid dreams too, maybe too worried if I can cope when the boy's out :/
But Dr Loh will be doing the procedure for you?
Yes. Next Tues wk39 follow up with Dr Loh then discuss next steps, likely csec dates lor

Back