WTE/G: A bag of baby girl clothes (0-12 months)

impulse41

Want to exchange a bag of baby girl clothes (0-12 months) for a packet of wet wipes. (Pigeon brand only) I have some pictures of the clothes. You can email me at [email protected] for the clothes. Collection at one north mrt (working hours) or my place in woodlands. Around 20pieces.

Hi tks yes I still like to get them. You must be busy cny coming. Possible this sat collect at yr place in woodlands. Let me know tks. I get for you 3packs of pigeon wipes .

Hi Samantha Bolton, replied to you.

Dear mummies, i'm clearing space. It will be exchange with the mummy who can collect asap from my place in woodlands. u can email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

ups, clearing another bag of baby girl clothes 6-18 months old. Price will be $5 for 10 pieces or 2 packet of pigeon wet wipes. Do note, that these are all good quality dresses. Some bought from overseas, brands and design not avaliable in singapore.

ups, clearing another bag of baby girl clothes 6-18 months old. Price will be $5 for 10 pieces or 2 packet of pigeon wet wipes. Do note, that these are all good quality dresses. Some bought from overseas, brands and design not avaliable in singapore.
Hi,
Still available? Pls msg me at 97371688

ups, clearing another bag of baby girl clothes 6-18 months old. Price will be $5 for 10 pieces or 2 packet of pigeon wet wipes. Do note, that these are all good quality dresses. Some bought from overseas, brands and design not avaliable in singapore

Back