WTA: Any free items for my helper

v5i73

My filipino helper has 5 children, aged 9 girl, 8 boy, 6 girl, 4 boy and 2 girl.

I'll be letting her off on the 18 november for 2 weeks to go back to see her family.

Would like to request on her behalf if anyone has children school bags, children books, stuff toys, toys, puzzles, stationary, play dough, clothes mainly kiddy stuff?

In good, condition .. preferably new. Thank you

Collection area preferably, buangkok or hougang mrt. Thank you

Do pm me or respond to my thread if you have any items to offer.

Your contribution is greatly and deeply appreciated by my helper.

Thank you so much for reading this thread.

My helper is willing to pay a token sum for items that is offered. Do pm me or put up your items here.

hi,i have some brand new items to give away for small token only:

ALL BRAND NEW
- happy meal hello kitty toy
-bear lunch box
-doraemon&spongebob squarepants puzzle[2 pcs]
-rilakkuma 6 pcs of eraser
-Ben 10 snake and ladder,Beyblade,Yo-yo and notepad
-skipping rope and yo-yo with light
-disposable water bottle
-5 avatars
-1 princess hand fan(not electric)
-angry bird small toy
mickey mouse things holder
-2 card holder
-angry bird chess
-tiger plush(Kung Fu Panda)
-badge strap
-Bandanna(orange colour)
All $10.

Hi,

I have a few brand new bags for kids:

1 from Tien Hsia (Red sling)
1 from TAKA LIttle Ones (like a tuition bag for A4 file)
1 many stuff toys
And many books brand new from K1 to P4

If your helper is keen, please call me at 96679325 to discuss what she wants and will arrange.

Thanks!

Hi, winbaby... thank you so much for responding!! =)

She is interested in your items is it possible if sum could be reduced... =)

Because she has only worked for 6mths inclusive of paying her loan so she doesn't have that much money furthermore her husband is not working so she has sent most of her money back.

I asked because her children are actually sleeping on cardboard... because for now they are too poor to get a mattress.

Her token sum is about $1-4...

Hi, mbamummy... i'll respond to you ASAP. Where is your collection point? =)

Do continue posting up more things for my helper.

Thank you all! =)

I have 3 battery operated lanterns (2 ultraman design, 1 spongebob design) to give. All deflatable.
Also have a pair of white school shoes n a pair of 'sports shoe' that shld be suitable for her 4yr old or 8yr old boy.
I still have some small kids stuff like stationary, small soft toy etc. all either new or in gd condition. All Foc.

Self collect at blk318 bukit batok, or at my workplace (redhill) only. Let mi know if she keen then i check on the shoe size.

Hi minyee,
My helper greatly appreciate the items. Thank you. I'll try to give her time to collect the stuff from you from redhill. Is the collection pt at Redhill MRT?

hi,
I'll only be doing this once for my helper. Because she hasn't earn money yet... her pay is just allowance of $76 that she sends home for her husband and kids.
Once she comes back from Philippines, I'll not be doing this as she will be earning her full salary.
Her trip to Philippines is sponsored by me bcos I sympathise with her for not being able to see her 5 kids for 2 years. Thats why I let her go back.

So please do understand that the items is more of a 'give' then 'sell'.

Thank you so much. =)) Do keep the items rolling in. =))

My filipino helper has 5 children, aged 9 girl, 8 boy, 6 girl, 4 boy and 2 girl.

I'll be letting her off on the 18 november for 2 weeks to go back to see her family.

Would like to request on her behalf if anyone has children school bags, children books, stuff toys, toys, puzzles, stationary, play dough, clothes mainly kiddy stuff?

Hi

In good, condition .. preferably new. Thank you

Collection area preferably, buangkok or hougang mrt. Thank you

Do pm me or respond to my thread if you have any items to offer.

Your contribution is greatly and deeply appreciated by my helper.

Thank you so much for reading this thread.

Hi
I may have a backpack and some t-shirts for the 2 older children. Can you email me so that I have your email address while I look for the items? She can have them for free but collection in Jurong West.

Back