Would like to donate breastmilk

Hi Serene,

I have about 10 packs or so of EBM to donate. All dated in late May to June. But self collection at SengKang only. Would appreciate an exchange of milk bags as token.
happy.gif

u can email at [email protected] if you're interested.

I didn't realise Singapore mummies are open to the idea of donated breastmilk. My 3mth old does not drink a lot and i've been throwing out the excess milk almost everyday.

Will start deep freezing now.

Hi,

I have about 10 packs or so of EBM to donate. All dated in Oct & I do have a healthy & discipline diet. Self collection at Old airport road. Would appreciate an exchange of milk bags as token. PM me if you're interested.

Hi mummies

I have EBM to give, dated October and November, stored flat in Lansinoh bags. Each bag is about 200 ml. I gave birth in July. Self collection either at Bedok or Buona Vista. I am a vegetarian mum if you don't mind. Please PM me if interested.

Hi Mummies,

I have EBM to donate coz my freezer is running out of space. Self collect at punggol. pls pm me.

Hi mummies,

I would like to donate some packets of my frozen EBM dated late November and early December. My son is 15 weeks old and 7.5kg. Self collection at Bedok Reservoir. Please PM me if interested.

Hi,
How long can EBM be kept in the freezer?
My baby was born in Aug 2010, and I have quite alot that was expressed in Oct and Nov 2010,packed in 3oz & 4oz milkbags.
Baby don't seem to drink much now, so freezer already out of space.
Pls PM me if interested.

Hi Zhen,

Normal deep freeze (our normal fridge ice-cream compartment) EBM can keep for as long as 3 months fm the month expressed.
Deep freezer that we see for ice-cream n meats from outside, EBM can last for as long as 6 months.
If you don't wan to let the BM goes to waste, you can use it to make yogurt or to bathe ya little ones.
Where did you stay?

Hi
anyone need frozen EBM?
I have few packets to be given away.
My gal just turned 3 months old last week.
Pls PM me if interested, thanks.

Hi,

I have excess frozen EBM packets to be given away. My baby is currently a 3-week old.

Self collection at my place (outram park). Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Dear Mummies,

Need a babysitter to look after your precious ones when you are away ?

Or parents looking for a reliable babysitter? Please call me at : 83351946

Thank You

Judy

Hi all,
I have a 1-mth old baby who is taking alot of FM because I don't have sufficient milk. I'm still trying my best to express out my milk every two hourly. However I find that she has probs digesting FM so I would really appreciate if anyone can donate some breast milk to me. Thanks!

Hi flyaway21,

I have some frozen EBM to give away, dated feb 11.
I just thrown some away yesterday morning! My gal is 5mths+ old now. (Feb 11 ~ 2mths+ of age)
PM me if you need the milk. I'm staying at woodlands.

Hi,I hv got a lot of frozen EBM!just threw around 200 bags away. No choice..my fridge n deep freezer are all full n I can't buy another freezer..So anyone here needs EBM?pls SMS me at 96950547 fast as I think My hubby gonna throw away another batch soon! N My heart always feel so heart pain whenever he throws them away!!so mummies out there..those who hv preemies or those who dun produce enuff breast mil,pls SMS me asap!

sort of. i used the milk for my own mini / pedicure... heard better than skII. or if have old folks, can give them drink too (mix into other beverage...) nutrient easily absorb

Hi flyaway21, I have excess to give away too. Pumped in April using a Medela Freestyle pump and stored in a separate deep freezer in Pigeon milk bags. Do PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

hi... i'm currently breastfeeding my baby and have excess breastmilk. I've minimized the frequency of pumping, but im afraid it will stop the production.

Let me know if anyone needs breastmilk, I'll donate. im staying in Punggol field. my contact no is 82367650

Hi

I have frozen EBM to donate as freezer running out of space. Please PM me if you are keen. Self collection at Punggol Dr.

Hi,

I have about 10 over packs of frozen ebm to donate, each pack about 200- 240 ml. I am a Singaporean mum working in shanghai and flying back early July to continue working. As I dun have so much luggage space to bring too many packs of frozen milk on the plane, would like to donate them to other mums who need it for their babies.

My baby is currently 5 weeks old. I do not take any cold stuff while breastfeeding to prevent introducing wind to my baby.

For interested mummies, pls pm me. Thanks!

Hi mummies

I have many frozen EBM to donate coz I have too much excess. All expressed in May & June.

Please PM me if you are interested to collect from Punggol.

Hi mummies

I have frozen EBM to donate. My chest freezer is full liao.. i eat balance diet and i dont smoke. my bb is 5mths ++

Please PM me if you are interested to collect from cck.

Dear mummies,

I have frozen EBM (stored in Lasinosh milk bags immediately after pump) to donate as my freezer is full, expressed between 11-22 July 2011. My baby is 3 months plus currently and I'm still having a steady supply of BM. Self-collect from Toa Payoh MRT. Please PM me if interested.

Hi all,
My bb is 2wks old and I need some ebm. As close to my bb age as possible.
Will gv bb wipes as tokens.
Pls pm me. Thks for ur kindness.

Hi all,
My bb is 2wks old and I need some ebm. As close to my bb age as possible.
Will gv bb wipes as tokens.
Pls pm me. Thks for ur kindness.

I have EBM to give.... Just give a token for the cost of the milk bag. In 130ml pack, dated sept 2011 to current. My deep freezer running outta space.

Dear mummies,

I have frozen EBM (stored in Lasinosh milk bags immediately after pump) to donate (AGAIN) as my freezer is full, expressed in Oct 2011. I take Calcium tablets (in addition to my milk intake), multivit and fish oil. My baby is 6 months old currently and I'm still having a steady supply of BM. Self-collect from Toa Payoh MRT. Please PM me if interested

Hi mummies,

I have several packs of frozen EBM to giveaway. My boy is born in mid October 2011. I'm a non-smoking, healthy mum. Do email me at [email protected] if interested. Would appreciate milk storage bags as tokens. Collection in central east area.

Hello, I have frozen EBM to donate. My baby girl is 5 mths old and milk expressed are from Oct and Nov 2011. They are stored in Lansinoh milk bags and frozen. I take prenatal vitamins and fish oil capsules. I have not been under medication of any kind since my baby has been born. Pls let me know if you would like to collect. Collecting my home would be preferable however, next most convenient would be fm Bishan MRT. Would appreciate storage bags as token. Thank you.

Hi mummies,

I have frozen EBM to donate as my freezer is full. My baby boy is 4 mths old. Milk are expressed from Oct and Nov 2011. Currently, I am still taking prenatal multi-vitamin and fish oil. I do not smoke or drink any caffeine drink.

Do email me at [email protected] if interested. Self-collect from Kovan MRT.

Excess frozen EBM to clear, packed in Lasinoh bags.

My baby was delivered late Jan 2012.
Non-smoking mom. Please PM me if interested to pick up from Telok Blangah.

Hi mummies, I have about 10-20packs of frozen ebm avg abt 120-150ml each dated from 13/03/2012 till date to donate out.. All packed in tollyjoy & pigeon bm bag.

My daughter currently reaching 5 mths & started rejecting bm from bottles since last mth as i was gg back to wk.. So no choice feed her fm since march...

Interested, please email me at [email protected].. Self collection at Farrer Park MRT.. Thanks..

We can easily produce enough milk for both infants by pumping. The more milk that is removed from the breast, the more they will produce. It's a very simple supply and demand cycle. We can nurse the baby on demand, switching beginning sides at each feeding. After feeding the first baby, we can pump on both sides to store the milk and increase milk production. If we are feeling motivated or isn't pumping enough, we can add a pumping session between feedings.

Hi mummies, just chanced upon this thread and realised so many of u are giving away BM, so nice of u!

Im delivering soon, so hope my milk supply would be enough and able to last long. cheers!

Hi all,

I m relocating to hkg and will only bring abt 10pkts of bm w me.. Which leaves the rest to waste if I were to throw them away.
If u need the bm, pls pm me. I have about 20pkts of bm approx more than a month old. Tks!

Hi,

I have at least 20 packs of 200ml breast milk to give away.
Dated from 16/4 onwards. Packed in honeysuckle milk bags.
No smoking/alcohol/medication, my bb Is 8weeks old.
Would appreciate milk bags as token. Self-collection at Outram mrt(Nel). Email : [email protected] thks!

I have lots of breastmilk to donate. All bm are stored in lasinoh milk bags (between 4 - 5oz per pack). My son is 4 mths old. Express from late March to May. I'm healthy, non-smoker and not on medication. Self collection in Yishun.

Token of milk bag would be appreciate (thou not necessary). Email me at [email protected]

I have more about 20 packets of EBM dated from end of April to early May to give away. Packed in milk bags and sealed.
I do not smoke/ drink alcohol / take medication, currently healthy.
My baby is 4 months old.
Would appreciate milk bags as tokens.
Self collect at Bishan.
Please PM me if interested

I also have around 10 packets of EBM dated from early of April to May to give away.
I am a healthy mummy who does not smoke or drink alcohol. Our house is also non smoking.
My baby is currently 3 months old.
Would appreciate milk bags as tokens.
Self collection at Bishan.
Please PM me if interested

Hi everyone,

I've excess frozen breastmilk to give away. Self collection Choa Chu Kang. Dated in June 2012. Pls contact me at 96999916 if u r keen. Would appreciate if there's an exchange of breastmilk storage bags.

Back