Would like to donate breastmilk

Hi everyone,

I am a nursing mother with a 3.5-mth old baby, and I'd like to donate my frozen breastmilk to anyone who needs them, e.g. mothers of premature babies, sick babies, or twins. Please let me know? The earliest milk I have is in Oct 07, which is stored in a separate deep freezer, hence the milk can last for up to 6 mths.

Hi Christine,

I am interested.... I am also a nursing mum of 5 months baby..but realised my supply not very sufficient for my baby. And I am not comfortable to give her formula now.
Where to get from you....?

Regards
Serene

Jules n chirstine v nlc for the both of u to donate ur EBM v proud to mothers like u two ard !!!!!! Hope more mummies will come forward to donate their ebm for bb who needs them

Hi

My boy was born premature with respiratory problem. And with the huge amount of stress coping with this colicky fellow myself, my supply has stop.Anyone who is kind enough to donate me thier extra supply, kindly contact me at Tel: 93809160.

Million thanks

Hi Kermitpiggy

Please advise if you still have extra BM where it can be donated to me. Pls contact me at Tel:93809160

Thk, thks

how much u gals got so much?? I have been almost tbf-ing my DS for 4months le n my ebm is just enough for his next day's feed..i tried more milk plus but nt effective for me leh..i only managed to pump on average 450ml per day..juz nice for his feedd the next day..

yes yes dun throw dun throw i can collect at ur convenience sms me where n when i can collect @ 83811164 even if EBM kept for quite sumtime i also dun mind thank you soo much

i tried to to PM u but u dun accept PM, msg me kkz i lived in sembawang i can make trip down to ur place .. my boy is turning 2 mths n drinks 100ml every 2.5-3hrs..

Hi,

I would like to donate my EMB too. Not sure if any parent is interested. My bb is turning 4 mths this Sat and i've been storing my EBM since she's abt 2 mth's old. PM me if keen. Self collect @ Sims Drive.

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Mummies,
I got frozen EBM to donate as well as no more space to keep more ebm in my deep freezer. I delivered my girl in late June. Now she's 3mths old. The frozen EBM i'm giving away is dated mid August onwards. All was packed as 180ml per bag in lansinoh milkbag.
Self collect @Yishun St 61.
Pls PM me if you're interested.</font>

Hi Mummies,
I delivered my ger in June 2008. I got frozen EBM to donate as my freezer is full. I would like to donate some of my frozen EBM and they are dated from July onwards.

Self collect @ Telok Blangah Drive.

Pls PM me if you're interested.

Hi Mummies,

I have frozen EBM to donate. Self collect at sembawang.

Pls PM me if u are interested. Thanks.

Hi Mummies,

I have frozen EBM to donate as well. Self collect at Bukit Timah. Pls PM me if u're interested

My stock dates back only 1 month cos i throw away milk that is more than a month old - not enough storage space. My BB is 4 months old
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
I delivered in June 2008. I got frozen EBM to donate as my freezer is full. I would like to donate some of my frozen EBM and they are dated from Sep 2008 onwards.

Self collect @ Choa Chu Kang Crescent.

Pls PM me if you're interested.

Hi ladies,
I delivered in June 2008. Have frozen EBM to donate. My deep freezer is full. Milk is dated July and can last another 3 months in a deep freezer, or else, should be used soon. Deep freezer milk can last 6 months. Please sms me at 97475251 if you are interested or if you have any queries. I seldom check this forum so please don't PM me.

Self collect at Tampines.

Hi. me too have frozen milk to donate. the olderest 1 is 24th June 2008 and the latest 1 is about Sep, all can las or 6 months. so for june 1 must consume b4 24th dec. Please sms me at 91571482 or email at [email protected].

Self collect at Tao Payoh. thanks

Hi,
I delivered in Oct 08. Have some frozen milk to give away. Pls pm me. Self collect at Bt Batok.

hi all, i have excess breast milk to give away too. Earliest dated Nov 08. Self-collect in Jurong.

Do PM me.

thanks

Hi mothers,

I am a nursing mother with a 12 months old baby.

As my baby is not with me on 19 and 20 March 2009, I plan to donate my freshly expressed breastmilk to anyone who needs them, e.g. mothers of premature babies, sick babies, or twins. Please let me know?

My email address is [email protected]

Hi

I've EBM to donate. Baby is currently 10wks old (born 10 jan 09). I am tbf-ing, but still have oversupply. Earliest batch of ebm is dated late feb. Self collect @ Boon Lay and would be good if empty Avent storage cups can be provided in exchange.

Interested, pls PM me.

Hi,

I have excess EBM to donate. I am currently total breast feed my 7 months old baby. Self collect at Choa Chu Kang.'

Pls PM me.

Hi, I hv frozen EBM to donate. Earliest batch is dated 2nd March 09. Baby is 7 weeks old and on TBF so hv surplus. Self collect at Punggol.

Interested pls PM me.

Back