Worst confinement nanny ever

reggie89

I would like to share my experience on this confinement nanny , Irene from a particular agency . Asked her to leave after 5 days as she has terrible working attitude .

1) Late on first day
2) She does not conform to house rules and insist on doing things her own way.
3) Does not do household chores such as cleaning, throwing away garbage .
4) Only wash BB laundry when reminded .
5) Do not wash my laundry (the one having confinement ) . When I saw 2 days of dirty Laundry and went to wash , pretend not to see , never initiate to help.
6) Very old-school and never heard of mustela body wash for BB and don't know how to use bathtub net for newborn . Insist we buy another small tub for her to use.
7) Inflexible . Expect my husband to go all the way to Chinatown to buy LIVE snakehead fish. Say cannot use grouper or any other fish .
8) No variety in cooking . Prepared pig trotters vinegar for consecutively 4 meals - 2 lunch 2 dinner. Never ask if the food is to liking and repeat the same dishes next day. Food cooked are tasteless to the extent I lost appetite.
9) Always leave cooked rice in the rice cooker or in the sink expecting me to wash. When question claim she need to soak for the rice to come off etc. but the rice wasn't soaked at all. It looked like she forgot about it and always argue her way out over everything .
10) Not observant and always act blur.
11) Tell her simple instruction she will acknowledge, turn around and forget all about it . When question her she will act blur and say cannot hear clearly .
12) When she does not do her job as above and I talk to her , she say we are picking on her .

Only good thing is she is good with babies but suck full time at taking care of mother and household.

Please beware and take note before hiring someone like her .

Back