Window Grilles Lobang? I need good contacts.

Hippo
I couldn't find leh
I need the contacts for my mum's house too
Thanks
anyone can share
good ones pls

hi fellow mommies, i was wondering if u all wanna join forces together to wrestle greater bargaining power from the same contractor. We can each source for 2 to 3 quotes and compare notes then ask for bulk discount since there are quite a few of us who need to install window grilles bcoz of our bb. Can we do this before the GST increase to add more savings pls?

fyi, i already called up one and asked him whether he can give even better price if there are 5 of us (and each of us can choose own design n type etc). He says most certainly.

so how, mommies?

I am liasing with one. He is quite prompt. Sent a guy down to measure my windows. Quoted $1k for my 5rm flat. 22 panels of windows. Aluminium casing. Lemme know if you need the contact

hi michele, hw's the std of ur contractor?? if its good i would like to join too.

ribenagr8rs, i got a quote at imm oso at ard 1k for 5rm for 20 panels. but heard from one of my fren that she done hers at $700plus only. too bad i wasnt able to get her contact.

ribenagr8s, do u think u can negotiate w your present contractor whether he can lower px to $700plus if there are 3 to 5 of us?

May: my present contact didn't make best offer yet n it's a cold contact i got from some mailer i got in my letterbox.

ok. I will contac him tonight. Confirm the three of us first? Mammy, may and me?

I am doing aluminium... cheaper. you gals too?

just contacted him.... told him about doing three places at one time. he cant offer the price any lower. Sorry. I will have the grilles put up nex week. My boy is getting more active by the day.

hi ladies
My mum's house has alot of windows, the last quote we get was 6K
so wannna get 3 quotes of cos & get one reliable one
My colleague has jus done her & recommend her contractor to me
U gals want to call and get the quotes as well

hey teenie, perhaps the "want to sell" column of tgis forum is more active. shall we open up a thread to invite more mommies to join so we can get lower quote?

i have no issue but the quote given by my colleague is v attractive
u can ask him to go on site & quote you
if ok, few of us do together to ask for discount

I'm interested in getting a contractor to do up my grilles. Hope that can get a good quote and most importantly a reliable contractor with good workmanship.

Hi Mikel
U want the contact we have engaged for my mum's hse? He has quoted us a v attractive price, my colleague has recommended him to me, she has compared 3 quotes,PM me if you keen
he will quote u after go to your house to take measurement

hey gals... i posted a thread just now on the Sell column of this forum .. perhaps more mommies keen to join us and we can all get a better deal by banding together! :)

i also need grilles, but only on the balcony cos rest of house already have. u think contractor want to do? if ok, i don't mind to join all of u.

I need grilles for 3 bedrooms and living room. Must we state the type of house we stay in? Like will there be any price difference for different type of housing? Or is it according to length?

mikel
my mum has confirmed using that contractor, he will come personally to your house to take measurements, & quote u a price, then He came again for us to choose materials etc

dna
If you want, u can PM me his contact, grills only I am sure they do too
my mum only ask him to change the door gate too

Hi teenie,
I'm interested but still not too sure when we want to put up the grills. Can you PM me your contact and also give some feedback on whether you think he's good... honest.. how's workmanship, etc..?
Thanks thanks!

Hi..

I'm interested in the contact too as my bb is also getting active by the day..can also keep me in the loop when you are getting a more attractive quotes?

Thanks Thanks

Hi
I have replied all PMs
This one is recommended by my colleague & they had just done up their grills by them after using getting three quotes
She is pleased with the service
My mum is doing hers next week.

hi teenie,

thanx!

happy.gif

Hi Teenie
Can I have his contact? Will they come down and do a quote for free? We are not obliged after they given a quote? Or do they charge you transportation fee? Can you PM me the contact also? Can I quote your name for any discount? I am thinking of doing the grilles up at my mom's place. It is a condo, so the colour and design got to adhere to the guidelines of the management. Thanks in advance.

Hi Freeze
Yes he will come down to quote the price, he didn't charge us when he came down to quote for my mum's house & he even come second time to show my sis the materials & design so in the end my sis confirmed using him on the second appt

you can jus tell him tiong bahru that one recommend you cos I also don't know him well its recommended by my colleague, bt since its recommended I am sure he will give you good price.

Hi Mummy07
PM u

Hi Catz
He's doing front door gate too, my mum is also changing her front door gate as well as tear down old windows & install new ones plus grills as well

Hi mommies
I have asked one contractor for the quote of black powder coated window grills. He quoted $6.50 per square foot for the basic horizontal stripes and $10 per square foot for the more complicated ones. How about those of you who have installed window grills? Is the price reasonable?

hi i have just enage a contractor to do my 5rm window grill. He charges me $1160 but i bargain to $1k. Issit reasonable?? Will post abt his workmanship here next wk after the grills is up.

Hi
for those who have PM me for the contact, the contractor will be back on next wed, pls call him after next wed as I just call to enquire today

you can ask for a few quotes then decide

Hi

I have a realiable contractor to recomend, he price is reasonable n good workmanship. All my house renovation done my him w/o worries. If u all need the contact no. pls PM me or email me at [email protected]

Back