Window grill

Discussion in 'Matters Of The Heart' started by evonlimjy, Aug 25, 2008.

1. evonlimjy

evonlimjy Member

Hi, is there anyone who didnt do their window grill? I have intention of doing one but my hubby don't want. He said not nice. My purpose is to prevent bb to climb but he think can be train.
  2. gilbert

gilbert New Member

i strongly advise those hsehold w/ bb n young kids shd install window grilles. even staying in the lower floors. u will surely regret if accidents happen, n will blame urself for not concerning safety for ur kids. altho grills not nice n may coz ur decor ugly, go for it for d sake of ur kids. u can choose those wrought irons kind of grills, more modern than d aluminium kinds.
  3. jynnsan

jynnsan New Member

Yes, please install window grill for the whole family safety.
  4. shyna

shyna Active Member

Yes, please please install window grill for the sake of the little ones.

[​IMG]
  5. loviebaby

loviebaby New Member

Very much agree.
  6. cuppamocha

cuppamocha New Member

Whether to install or not was also a point of contention for me and wife. Finally we installed for the sake of our children. Better safe than sorry and regret.
  7. febnov

febnov New Member

any reliable window contractor to recommend? TIA [​IMG]
  8. Strongly recommend for window grills. There are many different types of window grills nowadays, some of which are much more modern in design than in the past. Can choose the simpler ones if prefer to have slightly more unobstructed view and lasting look.
  9. mermmy

mermmy New Member

Some houses have full height glass windows and they only do the grills for the top part only since only the top windows can be opened. They think that if they install the grills below too, kids may climb on the grill etc. I strongly advise against this. I've seen how the contractors take out the below window planes. Its only secured by a black rubber tubing. If you remove the black rubber tubing, the window planes can be removed easily...how unsafe if the rubber aren't properly fitted and kids lean against the windows.
  10. bee11

bee11 Member

anyone staying in goodview garden??? mi wanna have my window grills done but don't knoe how much anyone help????
    pls email mi at mambee10@hotmail.com
    i'm on leave now so wanna get it done asap. any lobang????
  11. pt_su

pt_su New Member

Utimately which is more important, Safety or view?
  12. maesiew

maesiew New Member

I think it's compulsory for homes with grills if got little children? I read it in papers some years back... if not can be charged with child neglignece or something like tt....
  13. young_mummy

young_mummy Member

14. maesiew

maesiew New Member

Wow! That's nice!
  15. pt_su

pt_su New Member

Wah! Really like Invisible Hor! Can't see the grill until I enlarge the images [​IMG]
  16. blessed3x

blessed3x New Member

Don't know expensive or not. Don't know are those sample house in Spore ?

just wonder is the material thin & sharp ?
  17. pt_su

pt_su New Member

This invisible grill , price is inbetween Aluminum and Iron Grill
  18. loppi_tan

loppi_tan New Member

Hi pet su, so roughly how is the price like?
  19. tilafila

tilafila Member

Hi,

Anyone have any lobang for contractors for window grille. I'm sourcing for one to do for my balcony urgently.
  20. puffgal

puffgal New Member

<font color="aa00aa"><font face=" segoe ui"> anyone can advise for full height window, which type will you do?</font></font>
  21. meiyabelle

meiyabelle Member

Heard that the invisible grilles over time will warp and compromise on the safety. Anyone know if it's true? If so, pls email me. Thks!
  22. areena

areena New Member

I think the invisi grilles are not too good cos u have to reach your hands all the way ut through the wires to open or close window.s
  23. honeymum1975

honeymum1975 New Member

i'm definitely into putting up window grills. safety of children is more important to me.
  24. honeymum1975

honeymum1975 New Member

of course i'll spend a little bit more to make it look nice as well.
    So both nice to look at &amp; safe.
  25. chanel27

chanel27 New Member

26. ai_sakura

ai_sakura Member

Agree to put grills. Rather be safe than sorry. Especially with the young kids, they are so energetic and climb everywhere!!

Ai @ http://sakuraharuka.blogspot.com
  27. feif

feif Member

Best to have grills! It's frightening when my toddler sometimes fiddles with the key that's stuck in the grill when we're at relative's homes. At home, we keep the keys high and away from sight.
  28. leonie99

leonie99 New Member

Ya, ever since i had my first child i asked my hubby to install window grilles with Aluminium Window Grilles Singapore, their quotes are always that affordable.We installed grilles all over my house for their safety, damn scared that they will anyhow crawl out...
  29. laoniu

laoniu New Member

Finally we installed for the sake of our children. Better safe than sorry and regret.