Window grill

evonlimjy

Hi, is there anyone who didnt do their window grill? I have intention of doing one but my hubby don't want. He said not nice. My purpose is to prevent bb to climb but he think can be train.

i strongly advise those hsehold w/ bb n young kids shd install window grilles. even staying in the lower floors. u will surely regret if accidents happen, n will blame urself for not concerning safety for ur kids. altho grills not nice n may coz ur decor ugly, go for it for d sake of ur kids. u can choose those wrought irons kind of grills, more modern than d aluminium kinds.

Yes, please please install window grill for the sake of the little ones.

2113663.jpg

Whether to install or not was also a point of contention for me and wife. Finally we installed for the sake of our children. Better safe than sorry and regret.

Strongly recommend for window grills. There are many different types of window grills nowadays, some of which are much more modern in design than in the past. Can choose the simpler ones if prefer to have slightly more unobstructed view and lasting look.

Some houses have full height glass windows and they only do the grills for the top part only since only the top windows can be opened. They think that if they install the grills below too, kids may climb on the grill etc. I strongly advise against this. I've seen how the contractors take out the below window planes. Its only secured by a black rubber tubing. If you remove the black rubber tubing, the window planes can be removed easily...how unsafe if the rubber aren't properly fitted and kids lean against the windows.

anyone staying in goodview garden??? mi wanna have my window grills done but don't knoe how much anyone help????
pls email mi at [email protected]
i'm on leave now so wanna get it done asap. any lobang????

I think it's compulsory for homes with grills if got little children? I read it in papers some years back... if not can be charged with child neglignece or something like tt....

Don't know expensive or not. Don't know are those sample house in Spore ?

just wonder is the material thin & sharp ?

<font color="aa00aa"><font face=" segoe ui"> anyone can advise for full height window, which type will you do?</font></font>

Heard that the invisible grilles over time will warp and compromise on the safety. Anyone know if it's true? If so, pls email me. Thks!

I think the invisi grilles are not too good cos u have to reach your hands all the way ut through the wires to open or close window.s

Best to have grills! It's frightening when my toddler sometimes fiddles with the key that's stuck in the grill when we're at relative's homes. At home, we keep the keys high and away from sight.

Back