Where to find breast pumps at wich price

newtospore

Hi all,
I am totally new to this forum.
I'll land in Singapore from Hong Kong in a month and I'm preparing the arrival of my baby (due date late august).
I want to buy a medela swing pump as I saw it was a very good one, but don't know if it's better deal to buy it in HK (320 S$) or in Singapore.
Do you know if the Medela warranty is available worldwide? Is it easy to find this product/order it in Singapore?
How much cost the breastmilk bags from Medela and bottles?

Thanks very much for your help ladies!

Hi Violaine
I have a medela Swing for sale hubby bought for me .I used it less than 5 times. If u interested can contact me at 91773783
Comes with
Medela swing
Medela cooler carrier brand new with 4 bttles inside
medela bottle x3
medela purelan nipple cream

Willing to let go at $300
Medela Swing in singapore is selling at $369

Hi Violaine - I have Medela Pump In Style Advanced 2008 edition pump to let go.

Purchased on 01 Jul 2008
I had used less than one month. The set is considered brand new in condition as backpack, ice cooler carrier & Personal BreastFit Shield had not been used at all.

If you are interested, please email me for pix: [email protected]

Hi,

My friend is selling her Medela Pump in style advanced. She had only used it for 1 month as she was too tired taking care of her twins. Are you interested? She bought at $700+ but is willing to let go at $500. Not sure if negotiable though, but I can ask her. If you are interested, please let me know, ok? Thanks.

I have all BN (brand new) items for Medela, including latest medela breastpump ((brand new in box, with factory seal selling at about $520, Robinson selling $988), Medela bottles, breastshield, bottles. All at prices more than 20%-35% discount compared to Singapore major shopping centre, e.g. Isetan, Taka, Robinson.

Please pm me if u are interested.

violaine,I'm not sure Medela warranty is available worldwide. Medela do have distributor at Singapore.Majar department store or baby store also carry Medela,even online store. Some online store sell cheaper. You can check at at motherhood market place too.

Violaine,

I don't think there is international warranty but you can send your meleda pump to Singapore agent for servicing at a higher cost.

J&E Baby and mothercare products pte ltd
No81 Toh Guan Road #03-01 Secom Centre
Tel:6562 6298/ 6562 3008
Email : [email protected]

You can join the spree to get your pump in the forum market place (overseas spree). It is much cheaper.

As for the milk bag, you can try Laninoh breastmilk storage bag - 50 cnt. It is much cheaper than medela milk bag. I am currently using it and so far no leakage.

Hope it helps.

Medela Freestyle Pump for sale. SGD 300 (neg)
- http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/breast-pumps/351/pump-in-style-advanced-breastpump-backpack-2008
- was a gift and warranty expired (hence the low price)
- used only 4 times but my breast just don't fit right, bought a larger size and it still didn't work for me
sad.gif

- I used two of the bottles only, the other two haven't been touched.
- collection at City Hall or Tampines

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hi dear mummies,
I recently bought a unit of Medale Freestyle less than a month without warranty at $480 from oversea spree, keen to let go at $400. Only used twice, still brand new... Please email me @[email protected] if you keen to get the set...

FYI, KK hospital (pharmacy) sell Medela mini electric duo pump only $245..cheapest electric duo pump..u may like to check it out there..

Just my 2-cent worth of recommendation, I am using Nanny milk storage bags. Excellent, extra-thick, self-standing and most economical from foodfortoz.com

Hi mummies.

I have a preloved Medula Pump in style breast pump for sale. Bought online in Jan' 2010 for $599. Warranty valid until Jan' 2011.

FYI, I felt it was worth the money spent as I didn't have much breastmilk and the hospital grade pump really helped get as much as I was able to produce. Have happily managed to feed my boy BM till now. Stopping cos returning to work.

(http://www.firstfewyears.com.sg/warehouse/list.htm?pid=15)

Condition: 9/10
*Hospital-grade breast pump/all parts in working order*
Price: $ $399 nett

Includes these items:
* GR8X Inflatable Breastfeeding Pillow
* New design shoulder bag
* Battery Pak (8AA batteries not included)
* 4 collection containers & lids
* 2-24mm PersonalFit Breastshields
* Breastfeeding Information Guide
* 2 valves
* 4 membranes
* Instructions

PM or sms me at 9680 1400

Back