Where to buy Cheap & Good Nursing bra?

i checked out Kiddy Palace they selling for $39.90 for the Black Lacey One.

Only those oh biang skin colour one selling $20+.

tink they r seldom special maternity bras..most of them r nursing bras

u can try those normal departmental stores like OG, metro, etc...but they r skin coloured ones with no padding

spring maternity sells those nursing bras wif padding

else u can try mothercare...but more ex!

My friend got nursing bras from Giant today. 4 pieces of Eternity nursing bras Total: $48.57. I will be dropping by to get some too. It's the cheapest so far

Nursing / Maternity Bra. Aint they the same.

ok, I'm lookin for those with the clip drop down thing for breast-feeding.
Looking more to those black lacey kinds.

She got it from Giant at Tampiness, the one near Ikea. Nursing bra is the one with the clip drop thing. Maternity bra don't have.
I'm not sure what design my friend got. Anyway nursing bra no need to get so nice one. Most important is comfort.

ok, I'm going IMM Giant to check it out later.
happy.gif

So these Eternity bras u guys mention have the drop down thingy?

She don't need to wear maternity bras so soon. She can wait normal bra till she deliver. But since she will put on weight, she can get bra extensions frm maternity shops. I got mine from Spring at Suntec level 3 near toys 'r' us. But she will need nursing bra once she deliver as she need to breastfeed the baby.

seem like a lot to buy for pregnancy...people say to hv a bb delivered is cheap, raising it is expensive, but i dun agree, b4 d bb deliver, oredi must buy so many thgs, even for mommies...when d marktet is going to reboom??

Ya. there is free samples and discount too. But warehouse sales will be the best. Best to get after 12 weeks cos most M/C occur before 12 weeks. After that you are pretty safe.

Get the baby stuff slowly, no hurry. I started getting mine slowly over the months. Went to tollyjoy warehouse sale, it's really cheap. I also go to flea markets at east coast, there is second hand baby stuff. But detergent, baby powders, towels, diapers get during the last tri. Also, some of your friends and relatives will get stuff for you also or give you second hand items so check with them also.

I got most of my stuff expect for stroller, bathing tub and baby cot. Will be going to the fair to get some glass baby bottles and milk warmer.

joanna, kindly share w/ us d tips when u hv bought d stroller n baby cot. last week we jz walk walk in d kiddy palace, sooooo many baby stuff dunno how to choose.

Got warehouse sale till 21st feb. It's really cheap. I'm going down tomorrow. The stroller is only $69 !! They have delivery at $15.
http://www.kidzloft.com
Blk 6, 154 Tagore Lane
Singapore 787567

Tel: 6333-6002
Fax : 6556-0980
Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday, 11am to 5pm
(closed on public holidays, including Sunday)

this company items are good. They have lots of safety items for baby also. I have made a long list of stuff to get. You should get the cheeky bon bon pillow for ur wife. It's to help her sleep better. Later on can be use for nursing.

i bought cheap and good, but not so trendy, nursing bra from ck (chinatown). $3.90 each only. they also have a super stretchy and comfy aunty panty at $2.90 which i wore all the way till i gave birth...

may i know will d pregnant ladies hips expand in first trimsester? my wife told me she found all her panties not v tight. should she go buy new size L ones or r they panties for pregnant moms?

HI! gilbert,

There are panties for pregnant mummies. Your wife can still wear her usual panties at first trimester but as her tummy grows, she may need to get those panties for pregnancy. I am using Triump brand. Large size can wear till full term. They have adjustable waist band.

J&M,

is it that those for pregnancy, n those normal ones, difference is the adjustable waist band? Besides Triump, wat other brands have this kind of panties? we r v concern abt d px, i know triump is quite expensive..

may i know if the panties edge is higher or lower than the bellybuttons? my wife used to wear those which r below bellybuttons. my wife weighs 45kg, will M size too small? wanna buy for her coz she dun want to shop anymore due to her MS.

Mostly are below the belly buttons. You can ask the Sales girl to help you take those below the belly button. You have to get at least one size bigger than her current ones.

u might want to check out mothercare. good support bra and now having discount. one pc only selling at $28. their double pack one is at $59.

if i am not wrong, only their own housebrand.

but it suits me well....

if you wanna buy, i can help. I got VIP card & entitled to 10% off regular priced item. let me know. but i prefer to meet at the marina sq outlet.

Hi! Gilbert,

I was the same weight as your wife before pregnancy. I am wearing L size. I choose this size so that I can wear till full term since the waistband is adjustable. I wear those above bellybutton...dun really like those below. Mothercare brand is a good belly support brand but too expensive as compared to Triump.

Hi! Shill,

Some preg panties are no difference from the normal one except the size. There are brands which comes with belly support in front. It depends on your preference. I like to wear those without belly support...more comfy

thanks emily and j&m,

i wonder if my wife shd start wearing non wired bras. now she wears wired bras which r bigger n wider. if buy maternity bras now, will she need to buy larger size ones later? now she is still in her first trimester. how many is sufficient.

last week i went to john little bra sections to see maternity bras alone. but i got quite a number of stares, even fr the staff. only 1 auntie served me, but she didnt provide much info n unfriendly, think she think that i am up to no good.

may i know which month of pregnancy did u shop for maternity bras n panties? did ur hubbies accompany u? my wife still not v comfortable going shopping now. can u suggest some place where staff wont judge the men when shopping for bras for pregnant wife?

Gilbert

It's up to individual actually. My fren and I are wearing normal bras and underwear still but bras are all non-wired as it's more comfortable. Not advisable to get maternity bras now as your wife will only get bigger. Best time to get is around 30+ weeks. Just get normal bras and underwear in the meantime. For bras, get extensions, i got them from spring about $4 for 2. That way, you still can wear normal bras. Save $$. My hubby always accompany me to get stuff actually, he ask the sales staff more qns than me. I got my underwear and bras from Metro. Nursing Bra from Giant. U can PM me if you have anymore qns.

Hi! Gilbert,

I am also wearing my normal bra during pregnancy. Like Joanna, I used bras extension. Unless your wife's cup has increased 2 or 3 sizes bigger, then u may need to buy new bras.

Usually my hubby will accompany me to bras section. Perhaps you may want to wait till 2nd trimester (after 13 weeks) then bring your wife to check ard for bras or panties. Maybe she wil be feeling better by then. Perhaps you may want to explain to the salesperson that you are buying for your wife who is having bad MS at home.

I only shop for panties when I realised that my normal panties cannot accomodate my growing tummy. Now at 30 weeks, oreli feel that L size is just enough cos tummy is big and pointed. Outsiders tot that I am going to due soon or carry twins!

Hi - PM me if anyone is interested - I have 2 brand new (never worn before) Mothercare's Moda nursing bras size 36B in white to let go. $72 (incl of postage).

think you charging too ex. if not wrong, mothercare selling the bra at $28 (on sale) for one piece. The 2pcs pack selling only at $59.

hi all

tom & stephanie (located at westmall, 2nd storey) do sell afforadable maternity bras. i got mine there too. pricing is below $20 each if i didnt rbr wrongly.

Hi all, I think the pigeon brand is good. I got it for my wife during taka sales. She loves it and it is cheap. It is stretchable and thus, will not restrict blood flow around your breast area.

haha... Why is a man answering a question about nursing bra?

Back