Vitamins or Supplements for 1yo and above

xycartx

hi mummies, just like to know what supplements do you give your LOs to boost immune system? i'm currently only giving my 18mo boy cod liver oil... like to know what else i can give... thanks!

Im using Essential oils to boost his immunity.. We do not know the side effects of supplements.. You can find me in Facebook - lindy's essential oil to know more...

I know of people who give multivitamins and elderberries supplements but I don't think it's necessary unless your child gets sick easily?
You can check it www.iherb.com for all the range of kids vitamins. I like to by stuff from there. They ship to SG.

At Wat age to u start giving cod liver oil? Will they like the taste?

I can't remember when I started to give my son cod liver oil. It's best to train from young. I think we started when he was 1 year old. I only give him original flavour. He looks forward to it everyday now after his lunch. :)

Thanks ...I used to give my elder one. But he hates the taste. . I would like to try giving that to my younger one when he hits 1yo. Personally I think it's a very good supplement to give kids

Back