Urgently looking for nanny in queenstown(1 month)

Takemein

I am looking for nanny to take care 4 months old baby only for the month of November. Please let me know if you are interested or any recommendation.
Thank you.

My confinement nanny will be available from 3rd Nov onwards, she has also experience caring for older babies. she's available for the month. She can cook and care for child.

If interested, call Ah Kiau at +65 9094 2456

My confinement nanny will be available from 3rd Nov onwards, she has also experience caring for older babies. she's available for the month. She can cook and care for child.

Thank you for your help. I will check with her.

Back