Urgent WTB:preloved winter wear for 5-6yo boy and 4yo girl

Looking for preloved winter wear such as inner thermal wear, long sleeve top & bottom, shoes, sock, scarf, hat etc for 5-6yo boy or 4yo girl. The boy is small frame, girl is close to 4yo.

I'm looking urgently and in need before 13 Aug. If you have any to let go cheaply do let me know, hope to deal in bundle due to in need within short period.

Fast response pls pm me to get my contact and WhatsApp the details such as picture, price, condition, pick up location. Please note that I dun follow thread.

Thanks!

I have some winter clothes mainly for boys (for girls might be too big for your daughter). However I am on my way of out of the country. Will be back Monday evening. Let me know if you still need it by then.

I have some winter clothes mainly for boys (for girls might be too big for your daughter). However I am on my way of out of the country. Will be back Monday evening. Let me know if you still need it by then.
Hi there,

Can you share with me more of your winter clothes? My boy is 7, and my girl is 11. Is it suitable for their age.?

My email :[email protected]

Back