Twins pregnancy

Colourfoo

Hello,

Any mummies expecting twins in 2017? Which hospital and Gynae you all going too? I can't decide going to KKH or tmc. Went to both and both seems fine to me.

And which procedures you all taking for Down Symdrome Test?

TIA:)

Hello. Congratz to you! Ftm here. My gynae is at Mt E. But I would suggest u to stick to KKH. For DS test, I chose harmony test. =)

Congrats to u too, pepperjmint :)

The tmc Gynae suggested both Oscar and harmony, but KKH suggested oscar. Tats why I can't decide lol

Congrats to u too, pepperjmint :)

The tmc Gynae suggested both Oscar and harmony, but KKH suggested oscar. Tats why I can't decide lol

Oscar: only use scan, plus ur age, family history. Because I'm young, I don't Wan the percentage to reduce jus because of my age.

Harmony: for singleton its 99% accurate, however some twins mummies feel that it's not worth the money as accuracy will drop.

For me: no matter oscar (90% accuracy for singleton) or harmony, accuracy will definitely drop for multiples. I know I'll feel safer when I choose harmony test; and jus take that u will get to know the gender of ur twins as an extra bonus if u take harmony.

But I will not recommend you to take BOTH Oscar and harmony. Anw when u reach 20 weeks; there will be a detailed scan.

Hello, I'm having a twins boy!!!
Edd 1st May.
U gals already engaged confinement nanny?
Any recommendation?

Back