Twins Babies SG

i think so too. think not all twins will schedule 2 weeks apart checkup. somehow i feel all kkh gynae super busy. and in 1st trimester mostly their aptm is 4 weeks apart. anyone seeing gynae in clinic A? how does it works? go there register and scan and see doc in gynae room or the nurse will ask you go scan at amc or adc then go back doc room review? 1st time visiting clinic A.

Hi yuffie,
U see june tan every 2wks means after ur adc finished then u go to see her again? My gynae is kt tan n she don't see me at the time being. But I heard start from 30wks onwards, we need to see her every weeks?
I think only mc twins need to go for check up biweekly?

I'm MC twins, perhaps that's why im scheduled biweekly visits.
I started seeing her every 2 weeks when i transferred from thomson to KKH since week 12 i think.

i think so too. think not all twins will schedule 2 weeks apart checkup. somehow i feel all kkh gynae super busy. and in 1st trimester mostly their aptm is 4 weeks apart. anyone seeing gynae in clinic A? how does it works? go there register and scan and see doc in gynae room or the nurse will ask you go scan at amc or adc then go back doc room review? 1st time visiting clinic A.

I was at TPS for my first visit and then subsequently I'm always at clinic A. Usually i will be scheduled an appt early morning at ADC and then another appointment with June Tan in the late morning or afternoon.
The admins will try to put your appointments on the same day but there was once or twice they couldnt get me an appointment on the same day i ended up visiting KKH 2 consecutive days.

What happens is after your scan at ADC, there will be a duty doctor to go through the results of your scan and give you a very quick briefing. This is quite a good service and i really appreciate that.
After that, i will go for my second appointment with my gynae who will deliver my baby i.e. Dr June Tan.

KKH works different... at private hospitals, my scans and doctor visit are done at the same visit by the gynae.
But at KKH, these 2 are totally separate departments which explains how anyone can easily spend at least half a day in the hospital waiting for their turns.

Even though i'm paying private rates, i still have to wait for hours for my appointment with the doctor.

Thanks yuffie. So I presume only at clinic a you will be asked to go two places one to c doc one for scan? If at tps all will be done by gynae and in her room? As in consult and scan all in tps? Maybe that's why waiting time reduce greatly.

Hi yuffie,
Mine is mc twins too. My doc is kt tan and she said I no need to see her until I deliver. Twin clinic duty doc will report her my condition. She said If not, I need to pay double and waste time too. So I assume it up to u to see private doctor? Yes I found that biweekly check up is quite costly.

Thanks yuffie. So I presume only at clinic a you will be asked to go two places one to c doc one for scan? If at tps all will be done by gynae and in her room? As in consult and scan all in tps? Maybe that's why waiting time reduce greatly.

No dear, it not that way. Usually in gynae room she roughly check baby size, weight n positions.

Gynae never do details check up.

So if u r having mc twins, u always need to go adc every two weeks for blood flow check up n baby size. After that u need to wait to see duty doc. And up to u to see ur private gynae. If u want to see ur gynae, u need to wait again at her clinic.

Adc scan can cost 180 dollars for twins n singlet is around 70 or 80 dollars.
So if u need to see ur private gynae need to pay 80 or 100 dollars more.

Normal twins is every 4 week check up I guess.

Hi yuffie,
Mine is mc twins too. My doc is kt tan and she said I no need to see her until I deliver. Twin clinic duty doc will report her my condition. She said If not, I need to pay double and waste time too. So I assume it up to u to see private doctor? Yes I found that biweekly check up is quite costly.

I like your doctor's rationale. I didnt want to see my private doctor if i could choose. Because the after the ADC duty doctor told me my results are good, and then i visit my doctor... I see her for less than 5 minutes after a min 2 hours waiting time only to be told... I'm fine. And then i have to pay for my consultation fees already. Heart pain. If only i could turn back time...

Ic thanks bb aug. I finish my 1st visit with gynae June tan. I am having dc twins. After the amc scanning I go wait for gynae review so wait two rounds. Today scan and review by gynae cost me $175. Excluding medicine. Given multi vitamins and some ms pills another $56. My next checkup with gynae will be 7 weeks from today. I find it very long. Don't know is cause dr June tan too busy or is normal 1st trimester dc twins pregnancy don't need so fast see again. But dr did mention after my scan at amc for my 1st trimester Down syndrome there will be a duty doc who will advise me so don't need see her after that.

Hello, I'm having mc twins and seeing dr June tan as well. In my week 12 now. Seen dr June tan twice so far, once at clinic a and once at tps. The two visits were 3 weeks apart. but the next visit is 5 weeks apart. I wondering y so long wait. Maybe her appointments quite full.

I was at TPS for my first visit and then subsequently I'm always at clinic A. Usually i will be scheduled an appt early morning at ADC and then another appointment with June Tan in the late morning or afternoon.
The admins will try to put your appointments on the same day but there was once or twice they couldnt get me an appointment on the same day i ended up visiting KKH 2 consecutive days.

What happens is after your scan at ADC, there will be a duty doctor to go through the results of your scan and give you a very quick briefing. This is quite a good service and i really appreciate that.
After that, i will go for my second appointment with my gynae who will deliver my baby i.e. Dr June Tan.

KKH works different... at private hospitals, my scans and doctor visit are done at the same visit by the gynae.
But at KKH, these 2 are totally separate departments which explains how anyone can easily spend at least half a day in the hospital waiting for their turns.

Even though i'm paying private rates, i still have to wait for hours for my appointment with the doctor.
I just got a call from KKH to change my appt with June Tan again. Super disappointed. I am seeing June tan once every 5 weeks on average. and i realised June tan always go on leave. she is away on leave from 25 April to 8 May so my appointment on 29 April has to be changed to 14 May. I am seeing her on 8 april then 14 May. thats more than 1 month apart. On 29 April, i have to do a 28th week scan. Overall, I am very disappointed with the service from KKH. So I am really hoping I can survive past 34 weeks and deliver at Thomson.

Ic thanks bb aug. I finish my 1st visit with gynae June tan. I am having dc twins. After the amc scanning I go wait for gynae review so wait two rounds. Today scan and review by gynae cost me $175. Excluding medicine. Given multi vitamins and some ms pills another $56. My next checkup with gynae will be 7 weeks from today. I find it very long. Don't know is cause dr June tan too busy or is normal 1st trimester dc twins pregnancy don't need so fast see again. But dr did mention after my scan at amc for my 1st trimester Down syndrome there will be a duty doc who will advise me so don't need see her after that.
i thnk June tan is busy plus she always go on leave or go for some seminars. i think generally KKH is lack of doctors too.

When is your edd? So you seeing her at tps or clinic a?
my edd is 8 July, but both KKh and my private gynae said that the latest to deliver the baby for twin preg will be at 38 weeks. I hope i can survive till then so that i can deliver at Thomson. currently My private gynae is scheduling a c section for me tentatively on 24 June 2014. Wish me good luck in surviving till then!.. :)

hi gals, during my 24th week scan.. twin A is 828g and twin B is 770 gm. doc says is average size. How about you gals? any experience? is this considered good size for twins at this stage?

my edd is 8 July, but both KKh and my private gynae said that the latest to deliver the baby for twin preg will be at 38 weeks. I hope i can survive till then so that i can deliver at Thomson. currently My private gynae is scheduling a c section for me tentatively on 24 June 2014. Wish me good luck in surviving till then!.. :)

You can do it! I see so confirm you not delivering in kkh? Then why don't just stick thomson since already schedule c sec there. Don't need waste time go back kkh scan and see dr June again. Oh so for twins usually is 38 weeks latest must deliver ar?

hi gals, during my 24th week scan.. twin A is 828g and twin B is 770 gm. doc says is average size. How about you gals? any experience? is this considered good size for twins at this stage?
Hi nimiuhek

Wow tink tat gd for babys since dr say is average :) when i did my scan at kkh dey alway nv tell me what is my bb weight dey only say dey about the same size very healty....

Hi all mummys i just enter my 3rd trimester for my twins edd is 28june...but i feel so heavy and pain whenever i walk.... very hard to turn during slp...how abt uu gal's? Any advise....

I just got a call from KKH to change my appt with June Tan again. Super disappointed. I am seeing June tan once every 5 weeks on average. and i realised June tan always go on leave. she is away on leave from 25 April to 8 May so my appointment on 29 April has to be changed to 14 May. I am seeing her on 8 april then 14 May. thats more than 1 month apart. On 29 April, i have to do a 28th week scan. Overall, I am very disappointed with the service from KKH. So I am really hoping I can survive past 34 weeks and deliver at Thomson.

Im so lucky! Im deliverying before she goes on her leave.... so far i haven been informed on any changes to my appointment. Actually if ur baby size is good why are u worried about seeing her many weeks apart? The reason why i switched from thomson to kk is bcoz i was afraid of complications which may be better addressed by kkh. Another reason is that my dr adrain woodworth recommended dr june too.

Hi nimiuhek

Wow tink tat gd for babys since dr say is average :) when i did my scan at kkh dey alway nv tell me what is my bb weight dey only say dey about the same size very healty....

U can ask the sonographer to calculate the weight. They will write the position and size and weight onto the sheets into ur medical files. Thats what they do for me everytime. I will always tell the sono i want to know the weight of my babies so they will always calculate for me.

Hi all mummys i just enter my 3rd trimester for my twins edd is 28june...but i feel so
Hi all mummys i just enter my 3rd trimester for my twins edd is 28june...but i feel so heavy and pain whenever i walk.... very hard to turn during slp...how abt uu gal's? Any advise....
heavy and pain whenever i walk.... very hard to turn during slp...how abt uu gal's? Any advise....

I think u may want to wear a belly support band since the weight of the growing belly may be putting ur back on strain. Ask ur doctor also u cam check out maternity stores. I m wearing.a bella band and i find it very comfy but it doesnt support much although it made me feel alot better.

On sleeping positions, im always on my side. I cannot sleep facing up because its so uncomfy. When sleeping on ur side, use a pillow/ bolsrer to support ur front and back. I always use a very thin pillow/cushion to support my belly underneath when im on my side. Bcoz recently i felt like my belly is pulling my back muscle so the cushioning prevents my backache when i try to wake up. U can also buy a U shape bolster to help in ur sleep so u dont have to position so many pillows cushions and bolsters in ur bed.

Im so lucky! Im deliverying before she goes on her leave.... so far i haven been informed on any changes to my appointment. Actually if ur baby size is good why are u worried about seeing her many weeks apart? The reason why i switched from thomson to kk is bcoz i was afraid of complications which may be better addressed by kkh. Another reason is that my dr adrain woodworth recommended dr june too.[/quote

I guess it is because it is not my first preg and the expectation from the doctor is much higher. things that I expect the gynae to provide or give was not addressed in KKH. the doc dun even ask much questions. by looking at my face, can they see that i am having no complications? also, i guess some complications can be actually prevented much earlier? by seeing the doc so many weeks apart, you don't get to check if the supplements you are eating is adequate etc. also, June tan has not given me any supplements to support my preg so far- not even a single pill of calcium. also, she didnt even check my records to see what supplements she has given me and whether I need more etc.. which i find it weird.
all these were given by my private gynae who have been giving me alot of advises since the day i was preg with twins. each time, my private gynae will check my belly to see if it is soft or hard .. check for any other symptoms by asking me questions.. which the sonographer will not be able to advise and i felt much assured. and when i compare the price, KKH is not much cheaper. consultation by June tan is $113 but she doesn't say much and i am usually out within 5 mins. most of the time, she is busy doing form filling.. ticking on checkboxs in the system, making sure that the standard procedures are done.. lack of personal touch in a way... maybe thats how the structured hospital works. they have many protocols to adhere to and many forms to fill up, leaving the doc with insufficient time to really listen to the patient and give a good diagnosis and preventive care.

since my baby size is good, I am now not so worried about seeing her many weeks apart now. I have been taking care of myself with the help of my private gynae and in fact, i don't mind seeing her less often now- i can save more money!
I just don't like the fact that they always change my appointments, causing alot of inconvenience because you need to reschedule your work just to go there and they only have weekday slots. and when they offered me evening slots to see the doctor because they do not have any other slots available, i have to pay extra $30 for it.. and each time the wait is at least 2 hrs... which makes u all the more frustrated...

I registered at KKh is because I am worried about complication for the babies which like you mentioned can be better addressed by KKH with their facilities and NICU. however, good facilities also requires a good doc's instructions on how to use and when to use.. the only thing i can do now is pray for a smooth preg and a full term delivery... if i have to deliver premature, i will register as a c class patient and at that time, the doc who will help me deliver will not be june tan anyway.. so i am not so hung up now..

I think u may want to wear a belly support band since the weight of the growing belly may be putting ur back on strain. Ask ur doctor also u cam check out maternity stores. I m wearing.a bella band and i find it very comfy but it doesnt support much although it made me feel alot better.

On sleeping positions, im always on my side. I cannot sleep facing up because its so uncomfy. When sleeping on ur side, use a pillow/ bolsrer to support ur front and back. I always use a very thin pillow/cushion to support my belly underneath when im on my side. Bcoz recently i felt like my belly is pulling my back muscle so the cushioning prevents my backache when i try to wake up. U can also buy a U shape bolster to help in ur sleep so u dont have to position so many pillows cushions and bolsters in ur bed.

hello shirlenelovesr3.. i am also experiencing that now in my 27th week.. in another 1 to 2 weeks, i will also be entering my 3rd trimester.. congrats on entering 3rd trimester! i find it hard to turn in bed too..so i don't really sleep well cos i try to be very careful whenever i want to turn. i am usually sleeping on my sides with pillows around me. i try not to stand for too long or walk for too long. when i sit for too long, i also try to stand up and walk abit ... and keep drinking water to hydrate myself. i also try to eat alot of vege and fruits so that i dont feel constipated. cos when i am alittle bit constipated, i feel more heavy and painful. i eat small meals also, because after a full meal, i felt that it can also make me feel heavier and abit more painful too.. JIa you together !

You can do it! I see so confirm you not delivering in kkh? Then why don't just stick thomson since already schedule c sec there. Don't need waste time go back kkh scan and see dr June again. Oh so for twins usually is 38 weeks latest must deliver ar?
not confirmed yet. just wait and see how.. cos you never know when you will actually deliver or if will suddenly have a premature delivery. both june tan and my private gynae mentioned that twins will have to be delivered by 38th week latest.

IMHO - see 2 gynaes concurrently and keep a record in KKH *touchwood if preterm

i see both dr tan and 1 Thomson gynae during my pregnancy (Thomson's gynae to standby if i can managed to pull thru 34 - 35 weeks to deliver in TMC.)
but glad i have record in KKH too.. i got preterm labour at 29+4 weeks and get to admit straight and deliver safely though they will auto downgrade us to C class which I'm thankful coz its a huge sum when i received the bills (C class is heavily subsidised hence we paid 10K thru medisave for each bb.. total bill came up 40K+ which include 1 week of NICU stay and 5 weeks in special care nursery)

Enjoy the pregnancy ya!

i see both dr tan and 1 Thomson gynae during my pregnancy (Thomson's gynae to standby if i can managed to pull thru 34 - 35 weeks to deliver in TMC.)
but glad i have record in KKH too.. i got preterm labour at 29+4 weeks and get to admit straight and deliver safely though they will auto downgrade us to C class which I'm thankful coz its a huge sum when i received the bills (C class is heavily subsidised hence we paid 10K thru medisave for each bb.. total bill came up 40K+ which include 1 week of NICU stay and 5 weeks in special care nursery)

Enjoy the pregnancy ya!

OMG total bill 40k+ gosh i wonder if my medisave enough anot...shit. but good idea on standby gynae i got standby gynae too cause the frequency of checkup at kkh is too far apart i just hope to see bb more frequently hehehe. but i didn thought of if can pull through 34-35weeks i can use the private gynae instead of in kkh. now that you mention i can reference :) thanks babe.

OMG total bill 40k+ gosh i wonder if my medisave enough anot...shit. but good idea on standby gynae i got standby gynae too cause the frequency of checkup at kkh is too far apart i just hope to see bb more frequently hehehe. but i didn thought of if can pull through 34-35weeks i can use the private gynae instead of in kkh. now that you mention i can reference :) thanks babe.
yes yes.. my standby oso the same need as u.. wan to see them often :p
yup.. best can be over week 35.. at least 2kgs and above and no complication can always go to private hospital.. but KKH isn't that bad too.. we are well taken care by the nurses and docs on duty actually and they are very pro-bfing.

Enjoy the pregnancy ya!

Hi Kmei2,
40k+ is a lot :O!!! Do you deliver natural or c-sec? May I know who is your doctor?

hello shirlenelovesr3.. i am also experiencing that now in my 27th week.. in another 1 to 2 weeks, i will also be entering my 3rd trimester.. congrats on entering 3rd trimester! i find it hard to turn in bed too..so i don't really sleep well cos i try to be very careful whenever i want to turn. i am usually sleeping on my sides with pillows around me. i try not to stand for too long or walk for too long. when i sit for too long, i also try to stand up and walk abit ... and keep drinking water to hydrate myself. i also try to eat alot of vege and fruits so that i dont feel constipated. cos when i am alittle bit constipated, i feel more heavy and painful. i eat small meals also, because after a full meal, i felt that it can also make me feel heavier and abit more painful too.. JIa you together !
Hi
Thx you for advise :) yeah jia you too

Hi
Thx uu for advise.... will try out all uu mention :)

Any twin mummy have TTTS ? I have MCDA twins girls , week 25now , follow up at KKH, my two baby , one big and one small , weight difference upto 33%, the big one have slightly enlarge heart , suspect for TTTS . Any one have suggestion ?

Hi Kmei2,
40k+ is a lot :O!!! Do you deliver natural or c-sec? May I know who is your doctor?
sorry babe for the late reply!

delivered via e-csec by MO in charge for that nite.. not able to chose doc coz auto downgrade to C class

sorry babe for the late reply!

delivered via e-csec by MO in charge for that nite.. not able to chose doc coz auto downgrade to C class

babe, so you mean if early delivery they auto ward u in class c and just let MO in charge to deliver? so we dont need to go through any documentations?

babe, so you mean if early delivery they auto ward u in class c and just let MO in charge to deliver? so we dont need to go through any documentations?
i have been seeing at KKH all along.. just that i was in private suite during the check ups etc and yes if i admitted for pre-term labour will auto downgrade upon admission

i would recommend to go KKH for appts for emergency purposes if not they will reject and refer to SGH
or have a back up private hospital gynae if twinnies can wait till 35 weeks or more :)

yup i am in kkh now too at tps / clinic A for checkup. i had outside gynae as well as kkh aptm is very far apart. i prefer to have my scan two weeks once but they schedule me like 7weeks apart before i can see my gynae in kkh again. anyway i am thinking if twinnies can wait till 35weeks can still give birth at kkh right under your selected gynae who is seeing you all these while. if twinnies out at wk 35 and above will they still be warded in nicu?
yup yup still can under the select gynae! above 35 weeks as long they have no complications + more than 2kgs.. will not be goin NICU :)

ic. thanks so much kmei2 for your experience.....how is twinnies so far? busy with the lil ones at home?
no worries!

twinnies are good! I'm already back to work :) so far maid coping fine with them but worries she cant handle once they start crawling LOL!

I totally agreed with Bsparkle. We don't really want to depend on maid because we are uncomfortable having a 'stranger' at home and we felt that if we get a maid now, plus confinement nanny plus my mom, our house will be overcrowded. I'm a SAHM, so I never thought of putting my twins in infant care or any childcare center till they are much older and when I decided to go back to work.

My mom agreed to help me take care of the twins and keep insisting that we don't need to hire a confinement nanny (tell us don't waste money). She keep saying she can handle 2 kids, cook and do the house chores. When I ask her what if both of them cry and want to drink milk at the same time, then she say won't one la.. Lucky my hubby insist in getting a confinement nanny and thankfully I had a good nanny and ended with a good confinement. The last baby that my mom took care of is probably me so there are alot of things she probably don't remember how to do. And she didn't realize it is so tiring to take care of 2 simultaneously.

On the 2nd month, when the nanny left, only left me and my mom to take care of the twins, I had a lot of disagreement with her on the way of handling baby stuff. I get upset very often until one day I couldn't take it anymore that i blew my temper at everyone in the house. This probably also due to insufficient sleep. Mummies to be, please try to rest as much as you can, because you will really lack of sleep when the twins arrived.

It's good to have one more person to help you in the house so that you can take a small break in between during the day.

Hi Outliers
Do you have a good confinement lady to recommend? I am now 23 weeks pregnant and plans changed. So now, going to get a confinement lady. But those contacts that I have are booked. Went to an agency and they insisted that I have a helper. Duh….I dun want to have a helper cos I am not comfortable living with one! Plus I am not working….

Hi cupcakes,

I had the same problem as you as all confinement nannies (those freelance) and even some agencies insist I must have a helper. In the end I went with Star Confinement Agency. You can google or PM me if you want more info. I am not endorsing the agency as I haven't "tested" their service yet. But, I appreciate how difficult it is to get one for twins.

While I am intending to hire a helper when the babies arrive, I feel that that should not be a die-die-must-have criteria as a service provider. In the end I decided to go with an agency based nanny (so that at least I have option to change the nanny if she doesn't work well with us). Even then, I contacted PEM and they don't have available nannies for me.

My advice is to start hunting NOW. My last resort is to hire 2 individual nannies but it's more costly. In this case, I feel that going for agency-based nannies provide more assurance as you can change the nannies (up to 2 changes usually) if you don't feel comfortable with them, and usually less expensive than freelance ones. However, you may have to divide their job scope clearly to avoid bullying (same case if you have a helper to help the nanny).

Hope you find your nanny soon!

I just started my twin pregnancy !!! Currently only 9 weeks with dc twins. Any mummies to give tips?? I m quite miserable now haha. Been to A&E due to bleeding and thank god babies are fine.. Anyone encounter the same pro before ?

Hi everyone just to update that i have given birth to my twin girls at week 36 - planned C-Section.
1 of my girls is under 2kg and she is in the special ward (not suitable for normal nursery but not an acute case to be warded in NICU)
The recommended weight is 2kg, anything less will have to warded under special care.

My advise to twin mummies is that if you have a planned C-Section, don't deliver your babies until you are beyond 36 weeks.
The ultrasound i had previously showed my girls having a healthy weight of 2.2kg and 1.9kg, we expected both to hit 2kg at birth. My eldest daughter is 2020 at birth, almost cannot pass the 2kg.

Both are doing fine. But if you can hold on to your pregnancy, do try to keep them in the womb until 37 weeks or at least that the estimated weight during ultrasound is more than 2.2kg.
I made a mistake delivering at the 36week mark sharp. My girls are sooooo tiny like kittens compared to the other babies.
Good thing both are doing fine.

Everyone jia you!

Btw, i am in KKH A1 ward. I have to say the nurses here are superb!
Extremely helpful and very professional.

If you were to ask me whether i would deliver in KHH again, i would say yes.
The nurses here are very updated of the patients' progress.

I really love the nurses.

Hi hi to all Moms-to-be and mommies. Warmest welcome to all new member of Twins Babies SG too. It had been ice age since I post any of my updates here, hehe. And Waaahh, am I glad that this forum is as active as it should be. Thank you to all for posting your questions and answering too. May we keep reaching out to future moms to multiple babies in the coming days, months and years too. Do find us @ "Twins Babies SG" on Facebook. Our journey doesn't ends from the time they are born, it's more like it all begins when they are finally here. So here we give as much support and advises when it is made possible. ❤

So far having twins who are turning 5 months real soon, it had been an awesome experience. Exhausted, yes. Tough, yes. Laughter, yes. Sadness, yes. Happiness, yes. And running around the house on letting go the distress sometimes, YES YES. heheh. I will share with you the experience that I had went through during my pregnancy since majority mommies here are like the way I was before - searching for answers to help with my pregnancy in any ways that is possible. Yeay!! o_O

My utmost advise to moms-to-be is to never fill your daily routine with stress or worries. Take it a day at a time. Not worth over thinking any matter. Even stress can cause early labor. Stay happy and look forward to your double happiness arrival. Talk to your husband and family or friends whenever you feel different about yourself. I shared alot with my friend who had single baby because at that point of time, I have not met all of you here. Hehe. It feels good but definitely you know you're feeling the double. Know that you're strong!

<3 Sha
[Do join us at Twins Babies SG on Facebook]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TwinsBabiesSG/

Last edited:
[26-30 Weeks Pregnancy]
Do pack your hospital bags in advance. Most twins arrive earlier then we expected so be ready. Proceed your registration with your preferred hospital during this week. The earlier, the better so that you can have a smooth check in for later stage.

[Vaginal Birth OR Cesarean]
I highly support Vaginal Birth over Cesarean. I went through both worlds (VB + C) during my unexpected early labor of my twins at 31weeks. I always encouraged moms to know the power of your body. Not only know the pros of cesarean but also to be aware of the cons of it. Every doctors would tell you the risk of going through Vaginal Birth for twins (they are doing their job) and do ask them the future risk of cesarean too so from there, you will know how to weigh your decision and what's best works for you and babies. Do your personal research to know how to keep you fit and ready for both delivery mode. Both Vaginal Birth and Cesarean Birth gives you different ways of recovery. VB may be painful for labor but quick recovery no doubt. And C is painless labor but longer and may be painful recovery for some - only moms who went for cesarean would understand.

[Medication n' Vatimin]
Do not take your own strong medication. Doctors will prescribe mild medicine for pregnant women. Try find healthy home remedies for pregnant women instead of taking medication. I stopped taking Obimin eversince my body response gets worser - vommitted 24/7. It may over powered my body system since I was eating well. Doctor advise me to only take iron pills since my blood needs flowing for all 3 of us. So always ask your doctor advise when the vatimin you took doesn't match you. They will give you even better ones.

<3 Sha
[Do join us at Twins Babies SG on Facebook]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TwinsBabiesSG/

Hi twins mummies,
I am 26 weeks right now and want to know when do you start your bed rest? Or worked until gave birth?
I really feel uncomfortable right now. Back pain, vomiting come back, pelvic pain and babies movement are so vivid and difficult to sleep. Is that normal?
Any remedies to help?

Hi twins mummies,
I am 26 weeks right now and want to know when do you start your bed rest? Or worked until gave birth?
I really feel uncomfortable right now. Back pain, vomiting come back, pelvic pain and babies movement are so vivid and difficult to sleep. Is that normal?
Any remedies to help?
I still working now i in my 33weeks but only walk too much will have pain.... i have tis problem same as uu have check with dr is normal.. as we are carrying two ! When need rest just rest :) god bless

Hi ladies,

I have some books on twins to let go. Din read the books at all as one of the twins became a disappearing twin at week 8. Now a singleton pregnancy at 36 weeks.

Pls see the link below for the books that I have.

Thanks for your time.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...-for-sale-condition-10-10.88259/#post-6982903

Hi Sharifah,

So fast your twins already 5 mths! :) Time really flies by, especially if you have twins!
I'm still hanging on to my singleton pregnancy. Now at 36 weeks already feeling so tired and breathless. Cannot imagine with twins. Really salute all of you :)

Stay strong and happy :)

@bb_aug do have plenty of rest. Try not to sleep straight on your back and you can do hip circular motion to ease your pain. Hubby would gently place pressure on my back. More of putting pressure downwards - massage lightly when only you feel comfortable. Stop when you feel discomfort. Hang on there dear. You're doing great., stay strong.

@zdubib thanks love. Your baby is as strong as mummy. Blissful and blessing pregnancy to you till full-term :) how time ticks so fast but honestly, I feel like they are taking forever to grow. Everyday I have an exhausted afternoon as they are awake most of the time. Again, it is all worth it. You too stay strong and happy dear. Once your love is born, being breathless now is all worth it. Stay calm and push. Heheh.

Dear Mummies,

I am currently at 25 weeks with my twins. Went for check up yesterday and was told my boy is weighing 790g and my girl 750g. Doc says they are very healthy and growing very well. However when she measured my uterus, she told me although im 6 months, the uterus is oredi at 8 months size. She is asking me to get ready in case I need to give birth early! Is this normal? My next chk up will be when I am 30 weeks and the babies will still be so small...

Is there anything I can do now to prevent my uterus from growing too big next month? She did mentioned bed rest is another option but I am really worried about them having to stay in ICU.
Frankly speaking I am resting alot. I have resigned as a teacher and currently teaching tuition instead. There is no need for me to stand and I only teach at most 4.5hrs a day. I will also drive to the kids' house.

Back