Tubal Ligation

Im 39 year old, Ive done my ligation 9yrs ago. My question is for the 1st time my menses late for 14 days,will I get pregnant. Cos ive ever read Us blog abt ligation, a few of the ladies there, they done ligation ad still they pregnant. Im getting worried now. Pls enlighten me with the stress im having. Thank you.

Hi mommies,

Would like to seek your advise. I'm now preg for 2nd and is baby girl. First preg is boy and gyane did ask me want ligation or not? Then I after I discuss with hubby and I make decision to do ligation. I would like to check can this ligation cleanable via cpf? Forgot to say 1 & 2 I'm caesarean. What is the max claim for caesarean Ga w/ ligation?
Coz we need to standby $$$.
Thank you

I would like to do ligation at KKH. Need some advice such as the cost, recommendation of doc n also the procedure. Thanks

kkh pte abt $4600++
Kkh subsidized $1500++
Day surgery

Edited to say done w other procedures

Last edited:
Hi mummies, wen shld ligation be discussed with gynae? Im contemplating if i shld go n get it done, but afraid since its so x to reverse the procedure. How to get to a conclusion? Sometimes feel so tired with the kids, yet still enjoy their laughter n screams.

Anyone done at tmc before able to advice the cost too? Thx

Back