TTCing 2009/2010 Babies grads !!

pegsfur,
wow.. urs take only 2.5hrs? Mine 4hrs but still not clean. She took 2hrs to iron my 1 wk supply of clothes. I admit it is alot of clothing but 2hrs of NOT-SO-STRAIGHT clothing. Dunno what to say.

Anna,
I throw mango's clothes all into washing machine to wash. Easy task so no need the maid's help. hehe.

piggy,
my experience is.. DUN GET CHINA one !! My next one gonna be a m'sia or other nationality. 1st one from India, very good but she went back to get married. Used her for 1yr plus. 2nd one, china 50+ de.. broke 2 mop and my fan's plastic screw. I ask her no need come already. 3rd one is current de. Not clean one.

I intend to ask her not to come after I recover from my operation. Then try to find thru agency again. But before that, I will clean my toilet thoroughly and show the newcomer, I want this standard every wk. I started scrubing the wall 2 days ago and hb heard the sound, he kept knocking outside to ask me STOP IT !! Really cannot stand the stain already.

hi gals
i went to the motherhood fair
realy not much thg
the onli estalbish brand for milk bottle is Avent.. they dune ven have pigeon or NUk or any other brand thr

diaper wise i tink onli gt drypers n huggies.
I bought drypers thou.. 2 pack of S size for 26 bucks
i tink not super cheap.. but jus buy 2 since im thr liao...
nothg much!

Morning may!
happy.gif

From the look of yr pics, it seems that u really enjoyed yourself hor?
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,
morning. How's everyone?

May,
I saw the photo u had took in fb. Its so nice. Is it expensive?

HBB,
How many months are u now? Seems so fast that all ur stomach can all been seen already. So happy for u gals...

morning gals!
happy.gif

i also heard many commented that the baby fair is lousy. luckily nvr waste time gg down... :p

may,
saw ur pixes too! i love those that u took wif j, very natural! cant wait to go for mine too ley!
happy.gif

anna,
puking? did u eat something wrong or ur MS is back?

Pinky,
The package is $180 but I paid $60 more for 4 more pics to be taken back.

Qinyi,
I never go to the Expo too. When u taking urs?
I like this one
2206580.jpg

morning gals

qinyi
i tink is MS.. mayb ate 'wrong' thg n cause mi to puke haiz.. lucky yeesterday slightly better liao

may
din see tis in ur fb ley! this is very nice n sweet too!
happy.gif

i tink i will go during mid Apr ba... so got to wait so long hor.
sad.gif

hi pinky
im about 4 1/2 mth liao. .23 weeks
my tummy is quite big compare to other mtb mayb cos hbb is rather big also

Qinyi,
Must really get ur hubby to go and take. Mine in reservist so got to rush just in case mango come out early. He knows I am disappointed as the photos does not feature him. Promised that we will take a family pic after mango is out.

qinyi
ya lor now dh ban me from eating porridge haha.. cos he suspect too much porridge cause my ms to come bk..
ironically 1st tri i eat so much porridge hahaa

HBB/Qinyi,
But I think wk33 still very small.
This current pic is taken wk33. Best to go wk35-wk37. But very risky. I am now going to wk35, realised much bigger, nicer.

may
aiya, actually hb not inside the photo also nvr mind 1 la, take it as ur ge ren chuan ji lor! hahaaa! anyway like u say, u can always go for a family pic after manago is out!

anna
u gg in April too? will u be taking studioloft too?

May,

I'm actually thinking of doing a naked one *blush* (but of cos, only cover the essential part lah) .. dunno how my hubby will react to it?
happy.gif

May
i will see when my belly button area when dun pertrude out then i willt ake then.. cos if tummy excessively big willc ause the belly button to stick up instead.. v ugly haha

qinyi
itot of april hee duno yet leh haven got any gd deal
gg to ask my sis is hers fr studio loft anot. cos hers not bad i tink...
u join BP on studioloft liao?

pegsfur,
I took the naked ones.. cannot post here. haha. My hb at first dun allow. But after telling him the photgrapher is female, he is ok.

HBB,
Protrude out then nice mah? U dun like?

qinyi HAHA... i c
nt kiasu lar.. normal!
i jus ask dh last nite if i shld go take he pic he was like neutral.. say up to mi.. then i say he is gg to go with me.. he was like wth.... lol

HBB,
Can imagine ur hb's reaction. haha.
Next time if we meet up, I show u the naked one. I like some but not the rose petals one.

i dun care! he is gg with me thats it hahaaaa he must appear in 1 or 2 of the poto at least...
tat time my BIL went w my sis.. surprisinglyt he poto turn out nice.. so i dun care dun care dun care hahahahaa

may,

Really ah? Is it very awkward during the shoot? Did u bare all, or oso covered the essential parts?

pegsfur,
at first very askward lar. But she will ask me cover with a towel first. Then will teach me how to cover the sensitive parts. Used scraf and my arms to cover.

may
so our package incl 7 pics liao. then how much they charges u for the additional 4? u nvr consider buying all at $200 back then?

HBB,
Wow so bb is growing well inside. Will u be taking the photo like May?

May,
ur elder girl is so sweet. U paid extra is bcos ur girl is taking with u? So $180 is for how many photos? I am seeing a lot of MTB taking maternity photo shoot.

piggy,
cos night time didn't sleep well?
I seeing doc tonight, will ask for MC also. Most probably tmr or wed MC.

Qinyi,
Ya.. our package got 6 x 5R and 1 x 8R.
Additional print at $15 each. I did not buy all cos some not very nice.

Pinky,
Nope. The package can include hb and kid FOC. But main focus is the mummy. In their package $180 is for 45mins unlimited shoots but bcos we are in the BP, it is 1hr. She took abt 128 pics for me.

i starting to feel hbb is v cute haha... now she will move all 4s when i talk to her instead of either her hands or legs haha...
so now i kenna 'tickle' left right when she move ...
cute!

Back